Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 41 to 60 of 1,521

The_Fox

@RandomWii
There is also a 3 month card for $19.99, or cheaper online ($14.46 on Amazon when I bought my last one). Using a credit card is faster, I'll admit.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

DarkG

Because of low sales for the titles, which just shows low interest on the service... and since most games are found cheaper elsewhere, it's perfectly understandable why... plus they shifted focus from the Xbox Originals team to the Games on Demand team, they think it's more important to get current gen games there rather than last gen games...

Why not save the last 1200 and get Banjo-Tooie?

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

shingi_70

still they could do both.

also even though i think from playing the trail the banjo games may become my new favorite series nut jade empire and indigo Prophecy look intearsting.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

BL_Donth

I would post my GT but I have Silver Membership at the moment so it's pointless.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

DarkG

No is not... Silvers can play online games that feature cross-platform play with Games for Windows - LIVE and last time I checked, the free XBLA games too (Dash of Destruction, Yaris, Aegis Wing and Totem Ball (Xbox LIVE Vision required for Totem Ball).

Slapshot

@shingi...... Indigo Prophecy is freakin awesome, if you like it I highly recommend you try out Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. They are a totally different type of game style and very addictive. Check them out.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

DarkG

I just made a Leaderboard for Nintendo Life: http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=0jOVa5aJ
just a problem, Couldn't add
Mickeymac - Mickeymac94
Dezner - Orange Gouf

Gamertag invalid according to MyGamerCard.net

shingi_70

thats cool. also why is Puzzle quest galatic still 1200 points.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

y2josh

Anybody up right now who wants to play through a story on left 4 dead 2. Im gonna start up in about 10 mins so ill be around til then

y2josh

DarkG

I don't have Left 4 Dead 2... yet... I plan on buying it for 360, I bought the firt one for PC on a Steam sale, but most people I know got it for 360, so I won't be making the same mistake again lol.

I'll probably get Forza 3 or Age of Empires: Asian Dynasties for Christmas, depends on my parent's generosity lol

shingi_70

well i bought GTA SA and sam and max. any idea whats coming out next week before i bango with these last points.

WAT!

DarkG

no info yet, later tonight should be some info about next week's and December deals...

shingi_70

alright hopefully it will be something cool like perfect dark.

WAT!

The_Fox

y2josh wrote:

Anybody up right now who wants to play through a story on left 4 dead 2. Im gonna start up in about 10 mins so ill be around til then

I'm on the fence on this one. How different does it feel from the first? I know they're quite similar, but does it have its own feel?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

DarkG

@The Fox you should try the demo out... I liked it, it isn't THAT much different than the first one, but different enough for me... the new melee weapons are quite fun to use, and the game is still a lot of fun on Xbox LIVE

@the silvers, put your Gamertag too ,even if it's just to add you to the NL leaderboard

Edited on by DarkG

y2josh

@The Fox: I got it on sale for 40 dollars. It is definitely worth 40 for me. There are a few minor differences that make the game feel different overall. Like that scavenger mode, realism mode, melee weapons, weather and some of the things you have to do in the stories. These games are more fun to me than COD:MW type of games, more arcade feeling and less serious.

y2josh

The_Fox

y2josh wrote:

@The Fox: I got it on sale for 40 dollars. It is definitely worth 40 for me. There are a few minor differences that make the game feel different overall. Like that scavenger mode, realism mode, melee weapons, weather and some of the things you have to do in the stories. These games are more fun to me than COD:MW type of games, more arcade feeling and less serious.

I think I'll probably pick it up when it drops in price. I enjoyed the original, although I had wished there were more single player options.

-President John Adams

Magi

It was just 35bucks at Amazon and Best Buy on Friday (maybe still?). I picked it up @ Amazon. Just waiting for it to come in. I also FINALLY got my gamertag changed. I'm "in hiding" and couldn't reveal my last one. har har

Shingi, could you add my gamertag to the first post? It's Ma9i

Magi

DarkG

Leaderboard updated, now all the gamertags worked lol, guess it was just MGC.net having some problems lol

http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=0jOVa5aJ

shingi_70

sure.

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.