Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 3,237

Kriedler

smithers wrote:

man im getting alot of hate.... first piribroh and now aviator anyways i think i might pick up the magicka complete pack but im not sure...is it any good?

It's like a 7/10. It's good but not the best game ever. It has a few interface problems, but the multiplayer is supposed to be really fun, and there's a lot of strategy involved. I haven't tried Vietnam, but I'll be getting it on payday (the trailer was awesome). I'd really recommend the game, but you should only play single player to learn the what's what. But it gets hard fast. It's obviously a multiplayer game
Also, the humor is pretty good. And the bastardized Norwegian/Swedish/English everybody speaks always makes me laugh

New name, same game.
3DS friend code: 5026-4413-9840
STEAM ID: Deeso
XBL ID: Kriedler 0

Now Playing (3DS): PKMN Y
PC: X-Com: Enemy Within, King Arthur's Gold
360: GTAV
Wii U: Deus Ex

Sneaker13

I bought the humble pack and Magicka as well.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Aviator

Everyone should buy Magicka. Epic, awesome game!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Platypus

I really don't understand this potato thing. How would I get one on Super Meat Boy?

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Platypus

All levels at A+ ranking....not happening anytime soon.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

LordJumpMad

The HumbleBundle is back ya'll!
http://www.humblebundle.com/

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I just heard about now.
Jack claw, looks fun to get.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

PiribroH

Borderlands and all the DLC for it is on sale. I recommend people buying the game. I enjoyed it and I still haven't completed all the DLC.

Also, I couldn't buy Bioshock becouse Steam only gave me an error. There shouldn't be any problems with my Visa .

V8_Ninja

All the borderlands DLC is on sale! Imma go Borderlands nuts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT: Anyone find it funny that the GOTY edition of the game is the same price as the complete DLC pack?

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

irken004

V8 Ninja wrote:

EDIT: Anyone find it funny that the GOTY edition of the game is the same price as the complete DLC pack?

Which is why I'm buying GOTY edition. I was going to just get the regular version and one of the DLC, but the GOTY edition would have been the same price.

Kriedler

Well, I just got Borderlands GOTY. I remember playing it a while back and thinking "this is alright." At that price, though, I guess I couldn't say no

New name, same game.

HolyMackerel

Just bought Portal 2, Toki Tori and RUSH. The potato sack sale isn't shabby at all.

HolyMackerel

irken004

Splinter Cell pack is on sale

And Global Agenda's free to play update is live. The demo is actually the full free version. Go download it!

Edited on by irken004

Kriedler

Nice, Borderlands is better than I remember. Anyone wants to do some multi, let me know

New name, same game.

PiribroH

Rockstar weekend. None of those games interests me so I'm going to pass. Damn Steam putting on sale all the time. I've been thinking of getting Half-Life 2. The only question (and maybe stupid question also) is that is it really that good?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.