Forums

Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Demo Code Sharing! (Currently Unofficial)

Posts 181 to 200 of 468

Attee

i hope to i get one code

Attee

Bergan

The worst situation is probably you have your 3DS from UK but living in Europe's one of the countries that distribution doesn't exist. Hopefully, I'm looking forward to obtain a code today.

Bergan

PriStol

Bergan wrote:

The worst situation is probably you have your 3DS from UK but living in Europe's one of the countries that distribution doesn't exist. Hopefully, I'm looking forward to obtain a code today.

Exactly my situation xD

PriStol

Attee

9:52
i cant wait

Attee

brucey1989

I got my code through amazon about 10 minutes ago and the demo is downloading now, so if i'm able to get one on here too i'll just give it away to whoever wants it. check your emails if you've preordered with amazon though as you may have a code now too!

brucey1989

qasim456

thanks in advance

qasim456

Alpha-Vector

Man, I'm having to get the missus to try get me a code at GAME at about 10 cos' I've fractured my bloody knee! Darn it Nintendo, we just want a demo for all of us! Is that so much to ask?!

Alpha-Vector

tudor28

can somebody give me a code pls? my email is [email protected]. i live in a country where i dont get codes for demo but i can download cuz 3ds is from uk

tudor28

Alpha-Vector

Well, while the code begging is going down (hey, rock it however you want), if anyone has a spare and fancies doing me a solid, send it to [email protected]. Muchas gracias! And good luck to everyone!

Alpha-Vector

Attee

time of justice

Attee

Hoenn

I would really appreciate a code. My email is [email protected]

Thanks.

Edited on by Hoenn

Hoenn

doritotriforce

I'm assuming that these will work in Ireland too considering I got ny SSB4 demo from someone in England.

doritotriforce

PriStol

Can someone help me get a code? It doesn't let me take a code because I live in Israel but they only sells european 3ds's here!
My email is : [email protected]

Edited on by PriStol

PriStol

Beta

Awwww man... Because my IP is not in the UK I can't participate in the draw :/
Come oooon! At least give those who have UK 3DS accounts a chance! DX

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.