Forums

Topic: Pokémon Monthly Tournaments: #1 LITTLE CUP - Battle!

Posts 221 to 228 of 228

Charizord

Void wrote:

Raylax wrote:

Commiserations, turtlelink.

moomoo is in the final! Who's going to join him?

Well he already fought and beat MooMoo.
So it will end when he finishes the fight Charizord.

Who fought and beat MooMoo?

Well, then...When are you ready @DeathJumpMad?

Edited on by Charizord

Charizord

moomoo

Charizord wrote:

Void wrote:

Raylax wrote:

Commiserations, turtlelink.

moomoo is in the final! Who's going to join him?

Well he already fought and beat MooMoo.
So it will end when he finishes the fight Charizord.

Who fought and beat MooMoo?

Well, then...When are you ready @DeathJumpMad?

We decided to skip around a little bit.
Anyway, if you win, I still have to fight you. But if he wins, we already fought... Twice, which ended with him winning the first, me winning the second.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Charizord

I would gladly battle DeathJumpMad is he would kindly reply in a complete sentence.

Charizord

Raylax

Busy evening, and I'm going to bed, so no time to properly kick off the next tourney right now. However, I'll leave a quick note about it:

We're gonna run a good old-fashioned 6 vs 6 Lv100 Single Battle Tourney. Training and joining will take place throughout November, whilst the tourney battling itself will kick off in December! The standard tourney rules apply (I'll do a full write-up tomorrow, Google will be your friend for now). I am also going to kick off the Battle Ladder. This will be stand-alone from the tourneys. Battle with other players to earn points - victories earn 5 points on the ladder. However, tourney participation will also earn points, and even more extra bonus points to the tourney champion and runners up! Hopefully, we'll get more people joining the tourneys this way.

Since there's no tourney battling in November, there's no immediate rush, but the sooner we can get this Little Cup tourney finished, the better. Thank you to everyone who's taken part

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Tricoloryoshi

Aww man... I have like, 0 level 100s...

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

turtlelink

Raylax wrote:

Busy evening, and I'm going to bed, so no time to properly kick off the next tourney right now. However, I'll leave a quick note about it:

We're gonna run a good old-fashioned 6 vs 6 Lv100 Single Battle Tourney. Training and joining will take place throughout November, whilst the tourney battling itself will kick off in December! The standard tourney rules apply (I'll do a full write-up tomorrow, Google will be your friend for now). I am also going to kick off the Battle Ladder. This will be stand-alone from the tourneys. Battle with other players to earn points - victories earn 5 points on the ladder. However, tourney participation will also earn points, and even more extra bonus points to the tourney champion and runners up! Hopefully, we'll get more people joining the tourneys this way.

Since there's no tourney battling in November, there's no immediate rush, but the sooner we can get this Little Cup tourney finished, the better. Thank you to everyone who's taken part

Time for some training baybee!!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Raylax

You don't need to have Lv100 Pokémon, lol. Online has auto-raise.

I'm gonna go ahead and create the new tourney. Tune in soon!

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.