Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 33,261 to 33,280 of 34,512

Ludacario

Cookiesugar wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

i feel kinda bad right now... i should be in school. i dont get out until 2:45... lol

So do you wanna do the cloning after school? I'm not working today

I already missed my bus. i dont drive and the days almost over. its high school btw

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 But let me know. I have a quilladin safari.

SirenBanshee

Ludacario wrote:

can you show me your shinies again

I'm trying lol

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

SirenBanshee

@ludacario so which ones

Was CookieSugar!!

Ludacario

When you go through them ill show you a pokemon for the ones i want to clone. OK?

SirenBanshee

Ludacario wrote:

When you go through them ill show you a pokemon for the ones i want to clone. OK?

Ok then

Was CookieSugar!!

Ludacario

all done!

Ludacario

Any others you want shinied?

SirenBanshee

@ludacario sorry for lagging had to watch my niece
And no not at the moment imma make a 5IV sceptile maybe then?

Edited on by SirenBanshee

Was CookieSugar!!

Ludacario

No problem at all! Little ones are fun! Lol

SirenBanshee

Ludacario wrote:

No problem at all! Little ones are fun! Lol

No way =~= she's gonna make me get grey hairs at age 20 DX

Was CookieSugar!!

Ludacario

LMFAO

Rensch

Anyone have a non-shiny Shaymin. I only have a shiny version here but I want to have the regular one as well. Offering Keldeo or Victini in exchange. 3DS friend code in signature.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Ludacario

@Recsch I do not have a shaymin and unfortunately there is no way of making the one you have normal. I am interested in the victini though. What are you looking for besides shaymin, or If you want i can make the keldeo shiny for you in exchange for the victini.

Theway22

LF: Shiny Shaymin.
Hi. I need a Shiny Shaymin. If anyone is willing to trade me their's for any Shiny Pokemon you ask of me for the trade or has an extra one to give me. Please write me or pm me back as well as your gamer name and friend code. The game I have with me now is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and my friend code is 4570-9356-0226 and my gamer name is Michael. Thank you.

Theway22

3DS Friend Code: 4570-9356-0226

Theway22

Rensch wrote:

Anyone have a non-shiny Shaymin. I only have a shiny version here but I want to have the regular one as well. Offering Keldeo or Victini in exchange. 3DS friend code in signature.

@Rensch. I Have a Level 100 SPR2013 Timid Natute Event Meloetta. If you are interested instead of Keldeo or Victini for your Shiny Shaymin. If you are interested in my offer my friend code is 4570-9356-0226 and my gamer name is Michael. My current game I am playing is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Also, please tell me you friend code and ganer name so I can register it on my 3ds as soon as I can and please do stay online in your 3ds and in the Pokemon game if you can. Please write me back if you are interested in this offer or not. Thank you.

Edited on by Theway22

Theway22

3DS Friend Code: 4570-9356-0226

Rensch

All I need is a regular Shaymin. I have literally one of EVERY Pokémon in my PC. I just want a regular Shaymin besides the shiny one.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Ludacario

Rensch wrote:

All I need is a regular Shaymin. I have literally one of EVERY Pokémon in my PC. I just want a regular Shaymin besides the shiny one.

If you have shiny or normal these keldeo, victini, meloetta, mew, genesect. Could you please let me borrow them? If yo utrade them over i can clone them and then send them back immediately after.

Edited on by Ludacario

Lordblackenhand

Ludacario wrote:

That's awesome! How do you get prankster sableye? If i cannot find one, would you let me borrow yours so that i can clone it and then return it? I can trade you one of my most prize pokemon until i return your sableye if that would help, and i can make your sableye shiny, if you want...

I think my friend list is maxed at 100... I'll have to check later.
I bred it from another I got in trade. May have been hacked. I have plenty of cloned/hacked Mons, but I'm trying to breed mostly legit ones from now on. They've made it so easy.
The best way to get legit Sableye w/ Prankster is with the Area Nav... after you bring your Sableye kill count up to 50+ or so.

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Ludacario

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

That's awesome! How do you get prankster sableye? If i cannot find one, would you let me borrow yours so that i can clone it and then return it? I can trade you one of my most prize pokemon until i return your sableye if that would help, and i can make your sableye shiny, if you want...

I think my friend list is maxed at 100... I'll have to check later.
I bred it from another I got in trade. May have been hacked. I have plenty of cloned/hacked Mons, but I'm trying to breed mostly legit ones from now on. They've made it so easy.
The best way to get legit Sableye w/ Prankster is with the Area Nav... after you bring your Sableye kill count up to 50+ or so.

I can't do that... :,( I have pokemon omega ruby and sableye is an alpha exclusive.

Edited on by Ludacario

Lionh8rt

Anyone down to battle

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

Sorry, this topic has been locked.