Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,581 to 9,600 of 10,277

RoryLee

Just go on youtube and see how many people try to get some hacker to give them easy XP. Its pathetic how people want an easy ride through life, especially video games, that's the best part is working your way through and achieving it on you own. Even though they get all the perks right away, it still doesn't change the fact that they suck.
NL's worked there way to the top and now its time to show the hackers and Batboys where they belong, at the bottom with the rest of the noobs.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

romulux

i heard solar was the hardest time trial so i did a pistol run through it.
[youtube:e6Rl0YJu3Wg]
the whole level is like a 13 minute collection of eurocom's worst ideas, the p99 takes 30 shots to kill one guy and the glitched sights make it hard to reliably get headshots. it was all good until i died in that final gauntlet with the infinite rocket launcher guys, constant grenades and mastertons. i still passed it with 2 seconds on the clock but you can barely even see it! the quality really sucks. i may redo it this weekend with a good cam, it's actually pretty fun once you figure out the stealth.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

@Rory Dude, calling hackers noobs is insulting to the noobs. Hackers are lower than scum, having to cheat in a video game is just sad...

@Rom I'll have to watch that the next time I'm on the computer (3DS FTW). But yeah, Eurocom haven't really outdone themselves with GoldenEye, far too many glitches and underpowered and overpowered guns...

I bet they're going to change it on Reloaded...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

i'm hoping they're just as disingenuous with their "we're not bringing it to wii u" as they were with "we're not bringing it to ps3/360". playing a version of this game that doesn't suck in HD would be fun.

Chris720

Next year: GoldenEye 007 Re:Reloaded.
Year after: GoldenEye 007 Revision
Year after GoldenEye 007 Redone. etc. etc.

Activision are going to do everything in their power to milk it, just like Call of Duty. And if it doesn't come to Wii U, I shall be severly p***ed.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Jack2901

@Demon
Get online some more! You missed my epic game of 42-14! Shame I wasn't with any other NL's at that time, I decided to take a picture on my phone so I can rub it in Joes face tomorrow

Went against 4 tough guys earlier. Two level 56'ers, a level 53 and a 43. I managed to get more kills than them all, think it was 32, but it was very close, like 1 or 2 kills between us. Anyway, my team lost that game, had less hero spawns but having 3 randoms under level 30 wasn't going to end well anyway. These guys were good players, no Mastys or proxies. It was good fun.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

@Jack I would but... I'm just so dam lazy. D: It's just easier to flick open my 3DS and play that for a bit than turn on my Wii and having to play around with lag. D:

I'll be getting on now until about 12 or 1am, no college tomorrow = win!

YouTube

Jack2901

@Demon
You've got it lucky, my friend If you get really lazy I might catch up with you again Only 3 levels in it! Hahah. Thats over 150,000xp D:
I have got 8,500 until 49 though, which is quite good. Probably take me 3 gaming sessions though

Lun

@Demon, do you have the Wolfe yet?
@Jack, keep at it man. Sounds like you've been doing well lately.

Lun

Chris720

@Jack I'll become epic lazy when I reach 56, no more grinding! After a year (not really) of sheer torturous grinding of XP... I need it lol. Also good work on the 42-14, I see you're getting better every time you play.

@Lun Yeah, I got it, it's... alright I 'spose. It's not great, but it's not bad either... can't wait for the Masterton though, just 30k+ to go. Might try to get through most of that, if possible, tomorrow.

YouTube

Blazetile1

I just wish that the remake of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded bombs the sale records and only 5,000 people bought it worldwide and then Activision decide to make a part 2 for wii and pass it on to the Wii U which i am goin to get

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Dizzy_Boy

tbh it`s a big FU from activision moving golden eye onto the ps3 and xbox360.
i just wonder what the position golden eye would have been in if nintendo had given the go ahead to rare, putting the N64 golden eye up on xbox live.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

romulux

fun games demon and matt. i think i had my best run as zukovsky tonight in nightclub, i got a 19 streak before someone lag killed me with a shotgun. i didn't even mind hosting since it was running well enough and i didn't have to worry about a quit.

my_point_is wrote:

i just wonder what the position golden eye would have been in if nintendo had given the go ahead to rare, putting the N64 golden eye up on xbox live.

i think it would have sucked. perfect dark on xbla shows its age more clearly than the original since the HD emphasizes how barren and plain it is by today's standards, i wasn't a fan of the updated textures and gun designs either. rare ain't what they used to be... i'd much rather play the n64 originals or eurocom's glitchy 'reimagining'.

Blazetile1

I just want the sales records to bomb thats all i want and they make a sequel for us the wii players and also it was true that wii scored very high with the records on the system and then Nintendos competitors Sony and Microsoft had to stole the wii i dea of the wii mote and turned it into the Kinect and the PS move

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Jack2901

@Demon and Lun There is that element of luck, but thanks for your kind words Still no match for either of you two, one day, maybe ;D

Chris720

@Nerrel Good games mate! It's been far too long since I've played with you and you're still as epic as ever. Hopefully we can get playing together some more.

@Jack Well you're getting there, that's the main thing. You're a very good player though and better than most lvl 48 players out there, heck even lvl 50+ players. Keep it up dude! ;D

This game is getting more and more crap every day and what's worse, it's always the same BS! This game really does take the biscuit every single time, either you have little hobos sitting in corners with their Mastertons being a nervous pervous or you get that little idiot that can snipe you from everywhere in the map in just this one little spot but you have no idea where he is because of his silenced Pavlova. I swear, Superman 64 is more fun than playing this lump of crap half the time.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

romulux

it's hard to believe but yeah the community for this game seems to be getting even worse. it's been really hard to get a heroes match without multiple noob tubers lately, sometimes even entire teams are doing it together. i had never seen 4 or 5 noob tubers running around at once before but lately it's a pretty common sight.

Blazetile1

romulux wrote:

it's hard to believe but yeah the community for this game seems to be getting even worse. it's been really hard to get a heroes match without multiple noob tubers lately, sometimes even entire teams are doing it together. i had never seen 4 or 5 noob tubers running around at once before but lately it's a pretty common sight.

I think when the remanke launches most of the community is goin there but that my thought

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Chris720

I'm not too annoyed by noob tubers, they're usually stupid enough to kill themselves, voiding the point they just recieved for killing someone, not to mention they always go negative. However, when everyone starts doing it, it's simply ridiculous.

But the Masterton is the thing that really bugs me, the range and damage on it is just... unbelievable. On the hallway in Nightclub, from the centre ring to the green room, the Masterton can fire straight down that hallway and you're dead in nano seconds, even the Ivana or Strata can't manage that...

YouTube

joemick

guys I've been trying to work out how to change the grenades to distraction on the laud out
but it douse not work when i save it i go on to a game it go's back to grenades help plz?

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.