Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 3,181

Snatcher

Hyrule warriors AOC.
Lego DC Super Villains.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

AegisPrime

Bought Banner of the Maid and the OG Castlevania collection.

Really keen on getting to these two as soon as i'm done with Hades and Sakuna.

Play 13 Sentinels:Aegis Rim, read Mushishi and Scum's Wish, support indies.

Solaine

Got myself Danganronpa Decadence, but it has to wait until i finish Gnosia and SMT V for now, the later being especially fantastic

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

ChoachMcGoach

@gcunit awesome! Thanks for the feedback on it. Maybe I’ll give it a shot. Do you know if it’s one of those titles that goes on sale frequently or not so much?

ChoachMcGoach

Ralizah

Solaine wrote:

Got myself Danganronpa Decadence, but it has to wait until i finish Gnosia and SMT V for now, the later being especially fantastic

Gnosia
SMT V
Three mainline Danganronpa games

You've got a FANTASTIC time ahead of you.

Currently Playing

Solaine

@Ralizah Ikr! It really is Christmas again soon, December will be my personal gaming time of the year on the Switch

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

X-Slayer

@CactusMan For some reason the image did not appear. Is it Breath of the Wild?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0567-1887-2002
(Please ask before requesting)

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Banjo-Kazooie (NSO)
Bravely Default II
LotR: The Third Age (GC)
Paper Mario 64 (NSO)
Zelda BotW Normal + DLC
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond

X-Slayer

@CactusMan Great! If you have any questions about the game like areas/shrines, ask me. I am on my 7th playthrough, so I know everything except a few sidequest that don’t give important things.

Edited on by X-Slayer

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Banjo-Kazooie (NSO)
Bravely Default II
Paper Mario 64 (NSO)
Zelda BotW Normal + DLC

CactusMan

@X-Slayer Thanks! Just found out that cooking peppers prevent link from freezing.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

WoomyNNYes

@CactusMan Have you fallen to your death yet? Looking back, it's kinda funny how common it is to fall to your death early on in botw - with that low health and stamina.<3 If you haven't, ...you probably will at some point.🤣 Thankfully, you have infinite lives. Good luck. Have fun!

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

Pizzamorg

I am a later comer to BOTW too, never had any interest in the Zelda franchise previously. I played about 25 hours over the last few weeks and plan to play more at some point in the future. I wanna warn you to be ready for a game that can be extremely frustrating, but that frustration will be balanced out with some of the most polished and refined videogaming you’ll ever experience.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: Wrestling Empire. Mario Party Superstars. Monster Hunter Rise and Generations Ultimate. Dicey Dungeons. RingFit Adventure. Loop Hero. Skyward Sword HD.

ChoachMcGoach

@X-Slayer Unpopular opinion - I did not love breath of the wild. I know I know I know. Shame on me. I feel like I should give it another go. The whole cooking thing annoyed the crap out of me and the breakage of weapons was a joke. Couldn’t stand that. Change my mind. Lol!

ChoachMcGoach

X-Slayer

@WoomyNNYes A funny story that has happened is how my deaths have been very unexpected, like literally. On my first playthrough when I was getting accustomed to link’s movement, while using the platforms of the plateau tower to climb down, I fall from a high platform and died 😂 Only on one of my 7 playthroughs, I was killed by the blue bokoblin of a camp that’s located near the snow area of the plateau.

@ChoachMcGoach That’s a shame. The most durable weapon is the Master Sword, which can be get after you increase your number of hearts to 13. Of course it becomes unusable for 12 or so minutes after it temporarily lose its power. If you kill the boss of the flying divine beast (the easiest to beat) you can get one heart and reduce the number shrines from 40 to 36. Making it easier to get the Master Sword. The zora weapons are durable despite most having a medium attack power. They can be found in the rainy path that leads to Zora’s Domain.

Edited on by X-Slayer

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Banjo-Kazooie (NSO)
Bravely Default II
Paper Mario 64 (NSO)
Zelda BotW Normal + DLC

X-Slayer

@CactusMan One advice. If you make a spicy elixir and two of the same ingredients are Warm Darners (a dragonfly), you can have a better resistance and go to colder areas than the snowy area of the plateau. If you can’t find spicy peppers to add with the Darners, you can also use the red butterflies in place of the peppers to make that elixir too.

Edited on by X-Slayer

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Banjo-Kazooie (NSO)
Bravely Default II
Paper Mario 64 (NSO)
Zelda BotW Normal + DLC

X-Slayer

This was yesterday, but I got an individual Switch Online. The backups are invaluable when rare errors occur like in BotW when I checked the compendium. I rather not take chances and I also like using the online features.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Banjo-Kazooie (NSO)
Bravely Default II
Paper Mario 64 (NSO)
Zelda BotW Normal + DLC

Samurai_Solo

Just got my Switch yesterday and purchased Mario Party Superstars. I'm probably going go get Mario Tennis Aces and Mario Golf: Super Rush tomorrow.

Taught to be a ninja, stay cool, don't let your rage show.

gcunit

It's been a shamefully indulgent autumn for me...

Untitled

Plus I forgot to add this one to that collage:

Untitled

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic