Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 4,636

Hylian1234

Animal crossing, just pumping my switch collection of old games i missed because i don't love them.

Hylian1234

Magician

Alwa's Collection
Bustafellows
World War Z

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ophone

Got my physical copy of Eastward.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

NintendoByNature

Untitled Goose Game for the kiddos and Crosscode for me 🙂

NintendoByNature

SViper

Finally pre-ordered Pokémon Legends: Arceus, I was bit tight on money since October and with today's my monthly earning I finally pre-ordered. Unlike Pokémon BDSP Dual Pack I was able to pre-order it on September 5th. xD

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Rambler

Disco Elysium.
Lots of fun so far
Can't believe that the initial release didn't have voice overs - it feels integral to the gameplay.
Soundtrack is immense

Rambler

Ryu_Niiyama

No more heroes 3 and subnautica bundle.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

ophone

Had Bug Fables in the mail today.

ophone

Untitled

MusicalFeline

Grabbed Undertale about two weeks ago. Man, I heard it was good, but I'm absolutely having a blast with it!

MusicalFeline

Magician

Caveblazers
Crown Trick
Pressure Overdrive
Sturmwind

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

XandertheWise

I bought Mario Kart 8 "Deluxe" while i was out shopping at the Walmart store an hour ago. My first Mario Kart game. Hope its worth the money

XandertheWise

MarioBrickLayer

@Eighties which Sniper Elite game do you think is best? I've been looking at the series recently, I haven't played any of them yet.

MarioBrickLayer

Ryu_Niiyama

Megaton Musashi. I blame Sailormoon as I bought a usb cable cover and needed something to make the shipping worth it.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

dmcc0

Physical: Cris Tales
Digital: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! - Hopefully it pays ok without the drum controller because they're not exactly cheap.

dmcc0

Rainz

Friday the 13th
Hyper Light Drifter
Dying Light
Call of Juarez
Sina Mora ( think I already regret it but it was only $2 lol)
Clubhouse Games 51
Stick Fight
Blizzard arcade
Disco Elysium
Grid Autosport
Ori and the Blind Forest
Carrion
Red Faction

Man…I’ve picked up quite a few games. Looking forward to them, eventually they will get cleared from the backlog!

Rainz

Lony85

I recently ordered Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania, as well as the two Ori games. Monkey Ball and Will of the Wisps came in yesterday, the first Ori game should be delivered today.

Lony85

Switch Friend Code: SW-7613-6555-4505

SKTTR

Physical:
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Dr. Kawashimas Brain Training
Game Builder Garage (Spielestudio)
Fitness Boxing
Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise

Digital:
Down to Bermuda
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
Turbo Shot

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Rainz

@JasmineDragon

The struggle is real! My backlog is starting to give me anxiety lol…somehow just keep finding ways to buy games. I guess it’s a good problem to have during pandemic times but seriously…when I’m I going to find the time to play through all of these? I’m playing so many different titles at once ..it’s such a far stretch from earlier gaming where u could focus on 1-2 games at a time. The sales can be great but they don’t make things easier and I’m never going to complain about a sale…just need to find the backlog formula in 2022. I wish u luck!

Rainz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic