Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 4,636

Wewalia

I got Metroid Dread as well as Hollow Knight last.

Wewalia

youngridge

Black Friday pick ups: Pokémon BD and New Super Mario Bros U on sale for $35. Since AW isn’t coming out until spring I figured I would get BD to tide my time until Pokémon Legends. Haven’t played much Pokémon since gen 2.

youngridge

WalkerMoo24

Current Deal Purchases: Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition I haven't ever played any in the series but watched some gameplay online and can't wait to get started.

I also bought Deaths Door

Switch Games Currently Playing: BOTW Master Mode, OceanHorn, Unbound Worlds Apart
Friend Code: SW 6514-7944-0307

"Working hard is important, but there is something that matters even more: Believing in Yourself." -Harry Potter

MarioVillager92

Got the Torna expansion for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, ready to be played after I finish the base game. It included a download code for the expansion pass and Torna was only $2 cheaper at the time, so I got that before the sale was over!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Dany4k

My last purchases, a bit late to the party with AC but I'm loving the game, really addictive!

Untitled

Edited on by Dany4k

Dany4k

Kayvoo

Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu, thank you Live Wire and keep those CAVE shmups coming!

My Heroes:
Frank Zappa
Bill Hicks
Satoru Iwata

Nintendo Network ID: Kayvoo

ophone

Untitled

Was hoping to get the Astérix & Obélix game with the French cover, but I took what I could get.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

ChoachMcGoach

jdrocks89 wrote:

Grid Autosport and Darius Cosmic Collection Arcade from the eShop sale.

Thinking about picking up Grid. What do you think of it?

ChoachMcGoach

ChoachMcGoach

YusseiWarrior3000 wrote:

Bought Crysis 3 as my last digital Switch game, and i don't regret ANYTHING!
(Was at a sale, since i bought the first game)

Also, bought the 2 DLC packs for Pirate Warriors 4, Kazuya (Best character with Pyra btw) and planning to get either Sora, Sephiroh, Joker and Pirancha Plant.

I got Crysis a few months ago and was loving it until I got to the part where you’re inside the reactor or whatever it is and you’re floating around in there with those weird ghosty things or whatever they are. I could not figure out where to go and I thought it was so off-topic of the game and got super frustrated and quit at that point. Too bad because it’s a great game but that part was just plain dumb and unnecessary.

ChoachMcGoach

gcunit

ChoachMcGoach wrote:

Thinking about picking up Grid. What do you think of it?

I got GRID in the sale last week. It's very good and about as good as we can hope it would be on Switch. I'd like a few more camera options/controls for watching replays, but for racing it's very good, and head and shoulders the best more-sim-based 4-wheeled (I also really enjoy the 2-wheel racing in TT Isle of Man, though graphically it's pretty weak) racer on Switch.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Snatcher

Hyrule warriors AOC.
Lego DC Super Villains.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Solaine

Got myself Danganronpa Decadence, but it has to wait until i finish Gnosia and SMT V for now, the later being especially fantastic

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

ChoachMcGoach

@gcunit awesome! Thanks for the feedback on it. Maybe I’ll give it a shot. Do you know if it’s one of those titles that goes on sale frequently or not so much?

ChoachMcGoach

Ralizah

Solaine wrote:

Got myself Danganronpa Decadence, but it has to wait until i finish Gnosia and SMT V for now, the later being especially fantastic

Gnosia
SMT V
Three mainline Danganronpa games

You've got a FANTASTIC time ahead of you.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Solaine

@Ralizah Ikr! It really is Christmas again soon, December will be my personal gaming time of the year on the Switch

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

WoomyNNYes

@CactusMan Have you fallen to your death yet? Looking back, it's kinda funny how common it is to fall to your death early on in botw - with that low health and stamina.<3 If you haven't, ...you probably will at some point.🤣 Thankfully, you have infinite lives. Good luck. Have fun!

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Pizzamorg

I am a later comer to BOTW too, never had any interest in the Zelda franchise previously. I played about 25 hours over the last few weeks and plan to play more at some point in the future. I wanna warn you to be ready for a game that can be extremely frustrating, but that frustration will be balanced out with some of the most polished and refined videogaming you’ll ever experience.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic