Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 4,673

Laserbeak1982

I recently brought Astral Chain after wanting it since release, and.....it's incredible. Just completed the main story and unlocked the End Game but I can't put it down. For sure on par with the Bayonetta games, but it's not just about the 'hack n slash' in this. Graphics and sound are amazing, combat/controls are well thought out, honestly it's another Platinum masterpiece. Easily in my top 3 Switch games.

Laserbeak1982

I-U

Waifu Discovered 2: Medieval Fantasy
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Ralizah

Neo: TWEWY new for $14.99. Couldn't say no at that price.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah thanks for the tip. At $15, I'm simply taking a flyer on it. Picking up tomorrow.

NintendoByNature

Snatcher

Pokemon Shining pearl!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jdrocks89

From the Black Friday sale on eShop

Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary World Tour
Psyvariar Delta
Hentai vs. Evil

jdrocks89

ophone

Went shopping on Thursday, here the three games I bought in two different stores:
Untitled

Later I also bought Katana ZERO on the eShop.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Tyranexx

Via the Switch eShop sales:
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@korosanbo it was very approachable as that was my first actual FE game, and I didn't struggle all that much. Definitely a top 10 game for me on the system. There are easy settings from what I recall at least. And mario + rabbids had some odd difficulty spikes. Especially the last boss. There isn't much of that in FE 3H

NintendoByNature

Matt_Barber

I just had a little eShop splurge for the Black Friday sales:
Dicey Dungeons
Figment
Inside
Katamari Damacy
Valkyria Chronicles

Not bad for just 32 dollarydoos.

Matt_Barber

jdrocks89

Grid Autosport and Darius Cosmic Collection Arcade from the eShop sale.

jdrocks89

NintendoByNature

@korosanbo no problem. If not for all the games I just bought, i would be tempted to do a 2nd run with a new house. It's such an awesome game.

NintendoByNature

Losermagnet

@Matt_Barber @WoomyNNYes Dollarydoos? I'd have called them Chazzwazzers! 😝

Man I wish we'd get remasters/releases of some Simpsons games.

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

WoomyNNYes

@Losermagnet Tell me about it! Ever since Xbox One's backward compatibility list started, I've watched for The Simpsons Game and Simpsons Hit & Run, which obviously never came. I think I looked as recently as 6 months ago.😁 I thought, if anyone is going to port them to modern consoles, it would be Xbox. My brother has the Xbox. Obviously, I'd like them on the Switch, but I don't think it's going to happen. Although, if they remastered/ported Simpsons Hit & Run, I guess I'd like if they made the walking stuff skip-able, or driving missions only mode.

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Losermagnet

@WoomyNNYes Oh yeah, ideal scenario for me is an HD Collection with The Simpsons Game, Hit & Run, Road Rage, and The Arcade Game. All with shiny new HD resolution, quality of life improvements, and extras. It sounds crazy but that's legitimately a Holy Grail kind of release for me.

I actually bought something during the big eshop sale. Volta-X was an astounding 90% off, making it $2. I almost had enough gold coins to get it for nothing.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

GamingBread

Bought Smash Bros. Ultimate physically. So far so good!

I am a piece of bread, and I love playing 3D World.
The Switch is one of the best consoles ever.
I'm guessing people will make a lot of jokes about my username.

Friend Code: SW-0185-9912-2805

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic