Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 4,673

Tyranexx

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age ($20 through Best Buy)
A Short Hike (15% off on NA eShop)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

Bargain, @Tyranexx.... Which FF were you thinking of playing next though? Not that 1?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Tyranexx

@BruceCM It'll be a LONG time before I get around to Final Fantasy XII, mainly due to the length. XD Still, at least I have it! It'll hit two years on store shelves this coming spring, which is about the average shelf life most non-evergreen titles seem to have.

I still need to actually play a proper Final Fantasy game....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

BruceCM

Oh, dear, @Tyranexx.... Was it VI you'd picked to start with, then?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Tyranexx

@BruceCM Yep! I'm seriously considering playing through VI this winter at some point, but we'll see what happens lol.

BruceCM

That'd be great, @Tyranexx .... I'll look forward to hearing about that!

SW-4357-9287-0699

jedgamesguy

Purchased a few discounted games over the months, and played them for a few hours each (they're all saved for an exceedingly boring day;
Final Fantasy XII (extremely fun),
Ōkami HD (incredible visuals, somewhat gimmicky Hideki Kamiya controls,
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (really heartwarming, and with an exceptional soundtrack and visuals),
Undertale (need I say anything?),
Trials: Rising (really poor performance on Switch, and sometimes the compressed video even looks blocky)

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Tyranexx

@BruceCM Oh, you certainly will. I plan to hit up the General Final Fantasy thread for any newbie pointers before fully diving in.

BruceCM

OK, I'll happily provide some there, @Tyranexx .... Most of that'll be things that aren't like other FF games, mind you

SW-4357-9287-0699

Bmartin001

Just purchased Trail Of Mana Remake and Minecraft..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

SViper

Yesterday I was finally able to buy Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass! After that I had 296 Gold Coins and 146 of them would expired next day, so I search through eShop to buy something with my current amount of Gold Coins. And only games that was worth it was Doom (1993), Doom 64 and Doom II, so I bought Doom (1993) just couple minutes before 146 Gold Coins expired as well.

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

CurryPowderKeg79

Immortals Fenyx Rising

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

NintendoByNature

I just DLed the fire emblem 30th anniversary edition game. Fairly excited to try this out having never played the series before.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@BruceCM I'm sure each of the FF games has their own quirks. Looking forward to it!

urrutiap

bought and downloaded Star Wars Jedi Academy yesterday for my Switch Lite. the only Dark Forces/Jedi Knight game that i missed out back then when it first came out for the PC since it was hard to find in stores at the time

urrutiap

BlissfulCrook

Just pulled off the trigger on the last day of Cyber Deals in the Nintendo eShop and bought Link’s Awakening for 40€ and Doom 3 for free by using some Gold Points! I’m happy! Can’t wait for demon slaying and haven’t played yet the expansions neither on console or PC.

Edited on by BlissfulCrook

A small conversation between Lady Astor and Winston Churchill:

Lady Astor: "If I were your wife I'd put poison in your coffee."
Winston Churchill: "If I were your husband I'd drink it !"

CurryPowderKeg79

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Ori: And The Will of Wisps
I decided to jump on the 50% off digital sale on Skyrim and pre ordered Ori physically.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic