Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 4,655

CurryPowderKeg79

I just bought Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon at Best Buy to go with my Like New Collectors Edition from Limited Run Games and my digital version i bought on a Eshop sell. I think 3 copies of the same game will be enough for now.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Bunkerneath

Just bought :

Switch Limited Run #37: Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight [PREORDER] (Last day for this)
Switch Limited Run #35: Freedom Planet [PREORDER]

Well not really bought, pre-ordered

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Magonigal

Just got The Gardens Between and Poly Bridge in the Aussie games sale

Magonigal

SigourneyBeaver

The Ghostbusters car DLC in Rocket League. Couldn't say no really as it's one of my all-time favourite films.

Sigourney Beaver.

Ralizah

Pre-ordered Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on Switch from Best Buy, so I'm locked in now. The game itself is supposedly fantastic, so that addresses my biggest concern. I guess it's still possible for the Switch port to be crap, but I'll just have to hope for the best.

Anyway, I really wanted that metal box that comes with it if you order it from BB, although I'm also excited to play the game itself. I don't go physical on many games, but I made an exception for this one.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Magician

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (backer edition)
Super Neptunia RPG
Valthirian Arc Hero School Story

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Samasaurus

Bought the physical Starlink starter pack from Smyths in the UK for £12.99

Samasaurus

Lroy

My son received a belated birthday surprise today: SUPER MARIO MAKER 2! Hope I get more of a chance to get into it myself than I have had with the first one on Wii U and 3DS.

Added plus, our £3.99 pack of Stylus which my son uses for his iPad also works with the Switch like a charm.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

LuigiTheGreenFire

Today I bought the Super Mario Maker 2 physical release with 1 Year of Nintendo Switch Online.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

DenDen

I bought the limited special edition of smk2

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Ralizah

Super Mario Maker 2.

I had purchased Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, but I think I'll be returning it this weekend.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

faint

I just picked up hellblade, guiltily gear and penny punching princess

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Magician

Cube Creator X
Kamen Rider: Climax Scramble Zi-O
WILL: A Wonderful World
Hell Warders
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa (50% off)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

klingki

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (which I have already beaten and, while short, was fantastic)

klingki

webhead2099

Mario Kart, For the King, Hollow Knight, Perception, and preparing to grab Towerfall, Stick it to the Man, and Marvel UA Three

webhead2099

SNES64DD

Super Mario Maker 2?

But other than that I got "Saint Row the Third - The Full Package" about a month before that as well as Splatoon 2 along with a couple of indie games that were on sale.

SNES64DD

Switch Friend Code: SW-6514-9557-3207 | My Nintendo: SNES64DD | Nintendo Network ID: SNES64DD

SigourneyBeaver

Virtua Racing
The Next Penelope
Hero Express - such a great game

Sigourney Beaver.

klingki

I picked up Everspace on sale. I remember agonizing over whether I should get it or not when it first came out, and ultimately I decided to pass. Seeing it on sale now made me reconsider though, and this time I cracked and bought it, even though it's a little on the pricier side for an indie (even with the sale).

I'm happy to report that I am 100% satisfied with my purchase, and I can't believe I vetoed it initially. It is a very hard game to put down, and the one thing that had me worried from the reviews (the controls) has turned out to be a total non-issue. Set the controls to configuration C and don't look back.

klingki

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic