Forums

Topic: Wonder levels 100

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Dinisbm

Hi, I've collected al seeds and all 10 flower coins and reach every flag but the checkmark right next to the count of seeds in the top doesn't appear. Do I missed something?

Dinisbm

Dogorilla

Double check that every individual level has a checkmark on the level select screen - if you've missed a secret exit somewhere the checkmark will be missing. And on those worlds where the final level is basically just a free wonder seed instead of a boss (possibly worlds 3 and 5, off the top of my head?), you have to go back and play the level again to get the checkmark.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Dinisbm

Thank you for your quick answer buddy. The thing is that I have all levels with the checkmark, the only that doesn't have is poplin shop. I have all levels in worlds 1 2 and 3 with the blurred checkmark behind. I'm loosing my mind

Dinisbm

FishyS

@Dinisbm In world 3 did you go back to the very top and talk to the Poplin instructor person a second time? Not getting that seed is a common point of confusion.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Dinisbm

Yes. I just found out. I just need to buy every badge from the shop. Heading to the badge marathon wish me luck

Dinisbm

CaleBoi25

Good luck on the marathon! That one took me a while!

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic