Forums

Topic: Disappointed by the lack of new exclusives

Posts 381 to 400 of 449

Snatcher

@BlueOcean Damn burn!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Banjo-

@Snatcher I mean, if Nintendo have become consumer-unfriendly, imagine what would they do if all fans were so happy with everything-Nintendo. For starters, they wouldn't have admitted there was a problem with the joy-cons, they only admitted after the lawsuits and after the EU threatened them. Their digital polices would be even worse (they are awful), they would charge even more for the hardware, accessories, ports... Every time I see Nintendo acknowledging something is because of the backlash or when they are no longer selling that product. For instance, when they presented new hardware, they bashed the previous one. This is kind of crazy but true and you can read it on all the Iwata Asks interviews.

Banjo-

Snatcher

@BlueOcean This is true. Just think what switch online would be today if it were to those people.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Banjo-

@Snatcher Imagine that LOL. They still use a phone app for voice chat and it took over four years to include N64 games in a questionable state and for a questionable price 😅.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Snatcher

@BlueOcean It would be 79.99 At this point LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

sixrings

Imagine Nintendo fans who only want Nintendo to respect their past, by not ignoring major Nintendo franchises, to be a thorn in Nintendos side?!

Edited on by sixrings

sixrings

SKTTR

MrHonest wrote:

Honestly I am probably done with Nintendo after this gen. they are easily one of the most anti customer company out there and frankly I am tired of Nintendo sitting there and do nothing. I think that they should focus more on exclusives that they developing internal, but instead they focus more on full price old ports or outsourcing their ips to make games like Mario Golf or Mario Tennis. I feel they were more creative during WII - WII U era because right now Nintendo is lazy.

Sruff like Mario Golf, Mario Tennis doesn’t cut it anymore imo.

Mario Golf and Mario Tennis were never made by Nintendo. Even the first games, Mario Golf (N64, 1998) were made by Camelot. Why? Because they made the best PS1 golf game (Everybody's Golf) so Nintendo wanted them and it worked out.
Every Mario Golf and Mario Tennis game by Camelot is better than any golf and tennis game that was developed in-house.

One per console seems to be a new standard, however I hoped Mario Golf: Super Rush would take some cues from Golf Story. That would be the next step for the series to conquer. This time, at least we got RPG mode for the first time in a "home console" version, but I think Nintendo and Camelot could have taken it one step further. Same for Mario Tennis Aces.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Banjo-

sixrings wrote:

Imagine Nintendo fans who only want Nintendo to respect their past, by not ignoring major Nintendo franchises, to be a thorn in Nintendos side?!

Madness!

Banjo-

sixrings

@BlueOcean we should just be grateful to live in a world where Nintendo exists and should except anything they offer us as a full priced gift to our society.

Constructive criticism or feedback is reserved for haters, trolls, and other system fanboys.

Edited on by sixrings

sixrings

Banjo-

sixrings wrote:

@BlueOcean we should just be grateful to live in a world where Nintendo exists and should except anything they offer us as a full priced gift to our society.

Constructive criticism or feedback is reserved for haters, trolls, and other system fanboys.

We should accept anything that Nintendo do and not have an opinion because otherwise we are either trolls, haters or other-system fanboys. Even when we are comparing Nintendo with Nintendo, they pretend that there is no difference and that nothing has ever gone wrong or got worse and that we should be grateful for what Nintendo do whatever it is and the latest thing that Nintendo have done is always the best thing that they have ever done. We don't have the right to say anything against Nintendo, no matter that we have grown up playing Nintendo games, we no longer deserve our human rights because our opinion don't match Nintendo's current business strategies and Nintendo's current development output.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Snatcher

@BlueOcean How dare you say Such mean Things about Nintendow?? NOOO1! your so mewn! I'm going to call Mario to arrest you's.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

sixrings

@MrHonest think about the children and the way people lure kids online!!!!

Plus I always have my phone with me when I’m playing switch. The switch on the other hand is… oh wait it’s with me too.

Forget the fact there are mute buttons and parental settings which could be implemented. Forget about the people who don’t own a iPhone or Samsung.

Edited on by sixrings

sixrings

Banjo-

@MrHonest @sixrings You can always play Switch with both hands and use your nose to browse the phone app, why do you complain? 😂

@Snatcher Yeah but if I can choose let me be in Isle Delfino's prison! 😂

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Snatcher

@BlueOcean In a more normal voice uh ya sure thing man.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

sixrings

@BlueOcean I like how they don’t even hide that their voice chat options suck in all their commercials. You know I love FaceTiming my friends while playing videos games to chat. That makes sense. It’s like dual screen all over again.

sixrings

rallydefault

BlueOcean wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

Whew. Just a whiff of this thread and I think Nintendo would be better off without some of you guys lol Enjoy your Halo Infinite season passes. (Not necessarily a knock - I've been playing Infinite and the gameplay is rock solid.)

Nintendo would be even worse if only people like you were their fans.

Do I know you?

Creepier yet... do you somehow know me?

rallydefault

Banjo-

@sixrings That's exactly what I thought when I watched the last one (Christina Aguilera's). All the devices and cables everywhere! Communication with her children was not through the Switch.

Banjo-

Sorry, this topic has been locked.