Forums

Topic: Disappointed by the lack of new exclusives

Posts 381 to 400 of 441

Banjo-

sixrings wrote:

Imagine Nintendo fans who only want Nintendo to respect their past, by not ignoring major Nintendo franchises, to be a thorn in Nintendos side?!

Madness!

Banjo-

sixrings

@BlueOcean we should just be grateful to live in a world where Nintendo exists and should except anything they offer us as a full priced gift to our society.

Constructive criticism or feedback is reserved for haters, trolls, and other system fanboys.

Edited on by sixrings

sixrings

Banjo-

sixrings wrote:

@BlueOcean we should just be grateful to live in a world where Nintendo exists and should except anything they offer us as a full priced gift to our society.

Constructive criticism or feedback is reserved for haters, trolls, and other system fanboys.

We should accept anything that Nintendo do and not have an opinion because otherwise we are either trolls, haters or other-system fanboys. Even when we are comparing Nintendo with Nintendo, they pretend that there is no difference and that nothing has ever gone wrong or got worse and that we should be grateful for what Nintendo do whatever it is and the latest thing that Nintendo have done is always the best thing that they have ever done. We don't have the right to say anything against Nintendo, no matter that we have grown up playing Nintendo games, we no longer deserve our human rights because our opinion don't match Nintendo's current business strategies and Nintendo's current development output.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Snatcher

@BlueOcean How dare you say Such mean Things about Nintendow?? NOOO1! your so mewn! I'm going to call Mario to arrest you's.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

sixrings

@MrHonest think about the children and the way people lure kids online!!!!

Plus I always have my phone with me when I’m playing switch. The switch on the other hand is… oh wait it’s with me too.

Forget the fact there are mute buttons and parental settings which could be implemented. Forget about the people who don’t own a iPhone or Samsung.

Edited on by sixrings

sixrings

Banjo-

@MrHonest @sixrings You can always play Switch with both hands and use your nose to browse the phone app, why do you complain? 😂

@Snatcher Yeah but if I can choose let me be in Isle Delfino's prison! 😂

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Snatcher

@BlueOcean In a more normal voice uh ya sure thing man.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

sixrings

@BlueOcean I like how they don’t even hide that their voice chat options suck in all their commercials. You know I love FaceTiming my friends while playing videos games to chat. That makes sense. It’s like dual screen all over again.

sixrings

rallydefault

BlueOcean wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

Whew. Just a whiff of this thread and I think Nintendo would be better off without some of you guys lol Enjoy your Halo Infinite season passes. (Not necessarily a knock - I've been playing Infinite and the gameplay is rock solid.)

Nintendo would be even worse if only people like you were their fans.

Do I know you?

Creepier yet... do you somehow know me?

rallydefault

Banjo-

@sixrings That's exactly what I thought when I watched the last one (Christina Aguilera's). All the devices and cables everywhere! Communication with her children was not through the Switch.

Banjo-

rallydefault

@BlueOcean
No reply suddenly, eh?

Perhaps try to be a bit more civil with people from now on. You have no idea who I am, though ironically your statement against me turns out to be true in a way: Nintendo would be a lot worse off if their fans were more like me: I don't buy much from them lol

rallydefault

sixrings

@rallydefault you basically started this whole conversation by saying that Nintendo would be better off without us as fans insinuating we complain too much. Then our response was sarcastically but essentially yes because as fans we should never critique the company and just accept anything they give us. And now you’re playing the victim? I don’t think you know us either. I didn’t know this was going to turn into an episode of jerry springer. You don’t know me!! You don’t know me!!!! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Edited on by sixrings

sixrings

Banjo-

sixrings wrote:

@rallydefault you basically started this whole conversation by saying that Nintendo would be better off without us as fans insinuating we complain too much. Then our response was sarcastically but essentially yes because as fans we should never critique the company and just accept anything they give us. And now you’re playing the victim? I don’t think you know us either. I didn’t know this was going to turn into an episode of jerry springer. You don’t know me!! You don’t know me!!!! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Exactly this @rallydefault.

Banjo-

MrHonest

@rallydefault

You were the one who started this discussion in the first place. Come on dude.

Edited on by MrHonest

MrHonest

rallydefault

@BlueOcean @sixrings @MrHonest
My post about Halo? Sorry, meant that as a joke. Put a "lol" in there. Chill, peeps.

I really do hope you enjoy the season passes, though. Not a season pass fan myself, but I hope Infinite does well. My friends are kind of down on it, but I think it's alright.

rallydefault

Trajan

People in here are blaming the pandemic, but it was like this before the pandemic. Generally you only get one major IP title per system. What is unfortunate is since the 3ds doesn't exist, everyone feels they can't make 3ds scale games beyond that one studio at Square.

I've bought more switch games (2) this year than the past 2 years. Go play SMT V.

That being said, Switch is my last Nintendo. I thought the GC would be, but the switch was intriguing. I'll just wait to play future games on an emulator or if they port them to PC. I do hope XC3 comes on Switch.

Edited on by Trajan

Sakurai: Which is why I think we should forget about console wars and focus on what’s really important: enjoying the games themselves.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

faint

@BlueOcean I’m just saying, if we add an extra year on because of breath of the wild, why not add another decade because of Metroid Dread?

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

faint

@Trajan You don’t consider Xenoblade a big tentpole franchise? What about Splatoon? They both came out during the first half year next to Zelda and Odyssey. Considering it launched in the middle of a year, that makes 4 in six months against your 2 a year statement.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Sorry, this topic has been locked.