Forums

Topic: Disappointed by the lack of new exclusives

Posts 401 to 420 of 441

Trajan

@faint Xenoblade DE was a remake, of course you could make the argument about Torna.

Splatoon 3 is likely just some extra modes. Less extensive than the yearly COD reskin.

Sakurai: Which is why I think we should forget about console wars and focus on what’s really important: enjoying the games themselves.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

faint

@Trajan Xenoblade 2 came out during the first years launch. Not DE which I had on the Wii. I asked about Splatoon 2. We don’t know anything about 3 yet.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Trajan

@faint So, what are you asking? Did you read my post right?

Sakurai: Which is why I think we should forget about console wars and focus on what’s really important: enjoying the games themselves.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

Banjo-

rallydefault wrote:

@BlueOcean @sixrings @MrHonest
My post about Halo? Sorry, meant that as a joke. Put a "lol" in there. Chill, peeps.

It's funny that you tell us to chill, it reminds me of kkslider5552000 bursting on the first pages while telling me to chill. Sixrings has explained this to you already. It has nothing to do with what you said about Halo. You mentioned the Xbox library out of the blue in a sarcastic way trying to elicit a reaction, just like Ralizah and AntiMatter some pages ago, but nobody else has said anything about it. Firstly, you play the victim and now you play dumb. You know very well what you did but let's remind you:

sixrings wrote:

@rallydefault you basically started this whole conversation by saying that Nintendo would be better off without us as fans insinuating we complain too much. Then our response was sarcastically but essentially yes because as fans we should never critique the company and just accept anything they give us. And now you’re playing the victim? I don’t think you know us either. I didn’t know this was going to turn into an episode of jerry springer. You don’t know me!! You don’t know me!!!! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Banjo-

Trajan wrote:

@faint So, what are you asking? Did you read my post right?

I don't think that communication is possible with @faint based on my short experience.

Banjo-

rallydefault

@BlueOcean
Whatever toots your tugboat, man. I already said it was a joke, so take it or leave it. But based on your post history, you don't seem to be projecting a very... shall we say, "open-minded," persona in this thread.

I brought up Xbox "out of the blue" in a thread where everyone is complaining about Nintendo's business tactics and game production because Microsoft is, whether we all want to admit it or not, a competitor who takes part in the same market. It's a valid comparison. I much prefer Nintendo's first-party game cadence and patch/DLC strategies to those of Microsoft.

If that grouses your goose, then consider your goose groused.

rallydefault

Banjo-

@rallydefault Let's go back to reality. This is what you said:

rallydefault wrote:

Whew. Just a whiff of this thread and I think Nintendo would be better off without some of you lol. Enjoy your Halo Infinite season passes.

This is what I replied:

BlueOcean wrote:

@rallydefault Nintendo would be even worse if only people like you were their fans.

Then you wrote this:

rallydefault wrote:

@BlueOcean Do I know you? Creepier yet... do you somehow know me?

This is what sixrings replied:

sixrings wrote:

@rallydefault you basically started this whole conversation by saying that Nintendo would be better off without us as fans insinuating we complain too much. Then our response was sarcastically but essentially yes because as fans we should never critique the company and just accept anything they give us. And now you’re playing the victim? I don’t think you know us either. I didn’t know this was going to turn into an episode of jerry springer. You don’t know me!! You don’t know me!!!! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

This is what MrHonest replied:

MrHonest wrote:

@rallydefault You were the one who started this discussion in the first place. Come on dude.

This is your reaction:

rallydefault wrote:

@BlueOcean @sixrings @MrHonest My post about Halo? Sorry, meant that as a joke. Put a "lol" in there. Chill, peeps.

Where's Xbox or Halo in my, sixrings's or MrHonest's replies? It's just you replying to your own taunt.

ralllydefault wrote:

Whatever toots your tugboat, man.

It's not me the only person who has told you this, three person in a row did. Perhaps you should stop playing dumb?

rallydefault wrote:

But based on your post history, you don't seem to be projecting a very... shall we say, "open-minded" persona.

Firstly, you mock us. Secondly, you play the victim. Thirdly, you play dumb and, fourthly, you judge me. You are at JasonH's level now! Congratulations!

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Snatcher

@rallydefault What the hell are you even talking about?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

My God, my curiosity is gonna become the death of me soon.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

rallydefault

@BlueOcean
I believe his name is Jaxon, if you're talking about the same person I'm thinking of. I also have a problem with much of his attitude.

I'm flattered you've taken so much time to construct my recent posts, but again, that all hinges on what I've already told you: I was joking in that first post you quoted. I get that it's the internet and it's hard to discern tone, but I included a "lol" to signal I was being silly. I should've done a /s. That's my bad. I also should have read the room and realized you guys are strangely serious about all this, so a joke like that landed like a fart at great-grandma's table.

If you don't believe I was joking, if you want to keep telling me what I'm actually doing, have at it. Maybe @sixrings can grace us with a witty Springer quote again or something lol

@Snatcher
Can you be more specific, sir or madame?

rallydefault

Banjo-

@rallydefault Yes, Jaxon. Well, our discussion has nothing to do with the Halo thing, as I and the others have explained. Nobody cared about you Halo comment.

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

All 3 have their flaws. Nintendo's problems have already been mentioned in this thread, Sony makes promises and then finds ways to avoid those promises meanwhile Microsoft uses horrible monetization approaches for online multiplayer focused games to allow for the more consumer friendly decisions to be sustainable.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Snatcher

@TheJGG It really is, So my buddy, Its why I tell you to turn back now.

@rallydefault Thats what i'm asking LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

sixrings

@Balta666 not hate. But there is a frustration when you critique Nintendo that there tends to be a group of people here who think that means you are not a Nintendo fan and should go elsewhere. I’ve owned a Nintendo system and every Nintendo system (no virtual boy) since 1985. I am a fan but I do not always agree with the company. I don’t know why it has to be either or.

sixrings

sixrings

@Balta666 well I don’t know. Maybe you’re right. I guess I don’t know how to describe someone who basically suggests everything nintendo does is perfect. Meanwhile there are plenty of critics who have been with Nintendo through the ages. I would think that they should be able to voice their concerns without the idea about them that they can never be happy.

The other problem is that this thread in particular invites those like my selves who are disappointed to voice their frustrations. So perhaps in this case the op and those voicing their frustration didn’t care when the Nintendo defence force showed up. If you want to creat a thread that suggests Nintendo is the best company ever. They are so loving and we should be grateful for their existence. I’ll laugh but I won’t interrupt the love fest.

Anyways whether we are critics or lovers I’d think that anyone who comes on here is a Nintendo fan at heart and wants the best for the company.

sixrings

Banjo-

@Balta666 Firstly, there is no hate from me/"the other side". Secondly, all I did was talk about the topic and I was addressed as ignorant (by kkslider5552000), troll (by Ralizah), etc. (and that was not moderated but I that didn't insult anybody was) by people that I have never been disrespectful to just because of my opinion about Nintendo. Thirdly, what is the word you would use to define those people or that behaviour? Switch Defence Force? Nintendo's army? I mean, if fanboy is not the right word, just tell me what word suits the people that insult other people because they are criticising Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony. Immature? Fourthly, the thread is about a Nintendo fan disappointed with Switch exclusives so, obviously, others that feel the same are going to voice their opinion, isn't it logical? Finally, I don't go to every single thread about Switch (nor do the others, as you can see) to express my disappointment but, on the other hand, they do come here and attack us because of our opinion. Because of all this, you can't split the blame. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion about this topic and we don't deserve to be offended because of that. Those that bash us because of our opinion (about the topic) are the ones that have the hate that you're talking about. Also, don't forget that the people criticising Nintendo here are Nintendo fans too and most of us for a very long time. I don't have to behave like sheep to be a Nintendo fan. There are things I like and things that I don't like.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

rallydefault

@Snatcher
I honestly have no idea what you're asking me lol

I think the issue is, well, most recently, me, but overall people love to come online just to let off some steam from time to time. Most of us on this forum have at one time or another had a go at someone else, feelings have been hurt, jokes misread/misinterpreted, etc. etc.

We need to be able to pull ourselves back from it, take blame where its due, and get back to being a forum that is mostly helpful and full of knowledgeable people.

rallydefault

Sorry, this topic has been locked.