Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 69,941 to 69,960 of 69,992

FishyS

Too many accounts... I prefer my spreadsheet 😆 If I want to reformat it or mess with the data, easy enough to do with a python script.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Haruki_NLI

@skywake I do have one of those but it's nowhere near as efficient or immediate as a spreadsheet with customised data sets saved locally.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

gcunit

Yeh, my sheet is on Google Drive. The theory being that I can access it any time, online or off, to check if I own a game I'm considering buying at a moment's notice, and obviously update it every single time I acquire a new game 😂

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

canaryfarmer

Ninfan wrote:

Is there a new Duke nukem game released on switch, or any console. Not the pinball game.

Your options for Switch are Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour and the Pinball M table.

canaryfarmer

Grumblevolcano

So this is it, the final Smash spirit event is SMB Wonder and Princess Peach Showtime themed.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Magician

Tis a sad day, my friends.

System Shock Remake.

Originally announced for Switch and yet after yesterday's trailer...perhaps Switch 2 then?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ryu_Niiyama

It’s a minor nitpick but I don’t like how SHODAN looks now.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

IceClimbers

WarioWare Move It is on sale for $30 right now through the Walmart app.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Giancarlothomaz

will Nintendo be able to repeat the Nintendo Switch sucess on it next console? and what could be the development cost of Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild/Tears of the Kingdom? and will Nintendo be able to keep it release cadence on it next hardware?

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

NintendoByNature

How are people feeling about that Tales of Kenzera Zau game? I want to grab it on switch but it's a hefty DL.

NintendoByNature

FishyS

@NintendoByNature 4.3 gigs? I don't mind the size, but I was waiting on reviews. Certainly looks interesting though and it's been on my wishlist since the reveal.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

FishyS

@NintendoByNature The actual entry on the Switch eshop says 4.3. I tend to trust the eshop entry most, though it is weird they are different.

hmm... I thought the mixup might be different platforms, but the xbox version says 30GB, so I have no clue.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

NintendoByNature

@FishyS indeed. Waiting patiently for reviews now. Hope it does well because it looks great.

NintendoByNature

Qwertyninty

@Giancarlothomaz it's possible as long as they don't overthink it and gimmick it to much. I feel the successor should just be a switch with all the issues ironed out but more capable. It should be an easy home run for them

Qwertyninty

WoomyNNYes

Regarding NSO icons that you can only get by playing
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2024/04/switch-onlines-miss...

I thought this sounded horrible. I assumed these would be new & exclusive icons. However, as far as I could see, these aren't new icons. The icons for Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8 are just reissues of previous icon sets. If you've had a Switch and NSO for multiple years, you already were offered these icons, and you probably already have these icons.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

FishyS

@WoomyNNYes Yeah, it's for people who missed some icons before because they didn't have enough points at the time or whatever. Kind of a nice gesture, although slightly silly they make you play the game on 3 different days. I grabbed a couple missing animal crossing icons through this new process.

I guess you have to own the game so the second-chance is sort of exclusive.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Novamii

Honestly, if Nintendo ever does bring back themes akin to the 3DS, I could see them doing it this way. Have some sort of download interface on the NSO app (The Switch one, not the phone app.) for if you want to install/remove them (Not that they would require too much memory, but just so the option is there.). Not to mention I think most would prefer spending platinum coins on them rather than real money. Perhaps have an option of saving up platinums or a lesser amount of gold coins. I feel like there's some potential there, even beyond themes. I suppose it isn't too much of a big deal, I just find it funny that after all these years the only themes are basic black and basic white. Implying that even Nintendo knows that they're nothing special lol.

Edited on by Novamii

Idealism and realism are only a few letters apart, it's a fine line between the two. One must be careful not
to step too far on one end, as it could very easily throw the other off balance.

My Current Games: Undecided

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic