Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,281 to 8,300 of 11,396

Miadaskate

Picked up Scott Pilgrim and Afterparty.

I sure hope Bloodstained 2 runs better than the first game.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

So went to an interesting little game store in my area, and noticed many, MANY games I never heard of existing, let alone have physical copies for.

Apparently "My Universe" has leagues of different releases for instance, plus some other oddities like Commandos 2 HD and Instant Chef Party.

Things just got way more interesting to archive.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Nicalis is releasing The Binding of Isaac Repentance. Is this a sequel or?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

@Miadaskate

It's a $60 sequel. There some PAX off-camera gameplay footage out there.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

@Paraka
My Universe by Microids was like Imagine series by Ubisoft on Wii, NDS and 3DS if you remembered. Casual games for girl audiences. But i have interest with My Universe and Imagine despite i am a 36 years old man.

Anti-Matter

Paraka

@Anti-Matter - I sort of figured it was similar with just the presentation of the box alone. I just didn't expect so many like that, let alone physical.

But hey, if you dig it, that's fine. Looks clunky from what I saw, so they'll likely just be background to my collection.

Paraka

RupeeClock

Pix'n Love publishing are putting up pre-orders for a Switch game to be revealed in less than an hour, 2PM UK time.

https://www.pixnlovepublishing.com/100-nintendo-switch
Only 500 collector's editions on top of a standard edition.

I'm curious what it'll be.

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock

Hopefully nothing too amazing, I'm stuck behind my work's firewall for the next eight hours.

Whatever it is, it'll probably sell through in less than an hour.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

Well whatever it is, Pix'n Love's site has been down since 2pm.
Maybe they're doing an update, or maybe it got by waaaay to many requests at once.

Edit: It turned out to be a PS4 release of Scourge Bringer. Play-asia / Eastasiasoft already handled the Switch physical release.
The announcement tweet didn't specify a platform, but JP's Switchmania retweeted it so I figured it was a Switch game, oh well.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock

Oh thank goodness.

The month of March is crazy enough as is, I didn't need Pix'N Love in the mix as well.
Untitled

DoomTurtle

Got my notice that Tiny Metal Ultimate is shipping from LRG.

DoomTurtle

Magician

@DoomTurtle

Yeah, my order for Tiny Metal is tied to my order of Streets of Rage 4 from LRG.

Can't wait.

RupeeClock

@DoomTurtle @Magician
Same, my order of SoR4 is also tied to Tiny Metal along with realMYST.
I haven't gotten the shipping notification just yet, but it should be very soon now.
That order was placed March 20th 2020! That was coming up to a full year of awaiting fulfillment!

RupeeClock

Magician

According to the game's steam page, Monster Sanctuary will be distributed physically through LRG.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
I'd be interested in grabbing a physical copy of Monster Sanctuary sure.
LRG just yesterday started US distribution sales for Sea of Solitude, a title that recently saw its EU release date.

LRG's Friday release this week seems to be just Five Dates for the PS4, a pretty strange choice overall.
Moreso that they aren't doing a Switch physical release despite that game also being available on Switch.

RupeeClock

Magician

@Paraka

Preorders for Hero Must Die Again via LRG open on March 9th.

P.S. - Saga Frontier Remastered is open to preorder on Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/saga-frontier-remastered-english/13...

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Paraka
Yes, but that's a Tuesday distribution release, not a Friday LRG release.
Also one you can grab in Europe already, for European residents.

RupeeClock

Marcalous

Marcalous wrote:

Their are listing online for Subnautica & Subnautic Sub Zero physical collection which is nice to see, no release date yet

Release date 14th May

Marcalous

Magician

UFO Interactive is publishing Raiden IV x Mikado Remix in the west.

Preorder's up on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XXXLXS3

No More Heroes I & II coming in courtesy of LRG.

Looks like they'll be individual $35 releases, $70 for both games.

Or a pair of collector editions, $70 each, $140 for both.
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic