Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,121 to 6,140 of 11,402

Magician

Hmm, Play-Asia opened preorders for Arc of Alchemist on Switch. But like so many other Japanese releases, chances are good that English won't be supported. Late last year Idea Factory announced that they're releasing the western version for PS4. So I assume an announcement for a western release on Switch via Idea Factory is right around the corner. No doubt with a limited edition exclusive to their online store.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Alright, a Space Invaders collection is incoming. $50 is a little steep, Square Enix certainly is milking the collector scene when it comes to these classic collections. But unlike the Darius Cozmic Collection, I'd argue that Space Invaders Extreme alone is worth the $50 asking price. There's a yet-to-be described uber-edition for $160 as well, but I think that price is a bit much for what you're getting, regardless of the what the bonus goodies will be.
Untitled

P.S. - Robotics;Notes Elite is coming west early 2020 curtesy of Spike Chunsoft followed by Robotics;Notes Dash later in the year. It's too early to tell if Spike Chunsoft themselves will release an uber-edition themselves or if they'll contract NIS America to distribute one. If you enjoyed Steins;Gate Elite, these games take place in the same universe.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

shock_trooper wrote:

Even more surprisingly, my copy of Gone Home has shipped (from iam8bit).

I posted this on the previous page....

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Super Rare’s next game is WulverBlade. Out on July 11th.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Super Rare’s next game is WulverBlade. Out on July 11th.

Which means PB#5 will probably be Toki Tori, Rive, and Darkside Detective I assume.

You know. I was going to get the Transistor collectors edition from Limited Run. But no, they're gone. This is why I never even bother. There's such a thing as too limited. /tableflip

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Hmm, speaking of LRG, Sekai Games have announced that LRG will be handling the western release for Clannad. The Japanese version is currently available to order from your Japanese distributor of choice, and it supports English, but I don't want a gap in my LRG collection. So I guess it's time to cancel an order and use those funds towards Oninaki.

Paraka

@Avatar40k - I know that feeling, it's why I actively declared I'd stick to the basic bundle for LRG for all releases (unless it is a personal favorite and they do it justice, they never have yet). So far I have been able to stick to it. It's a shame the TJ&E wasn't a good CE for me.

Paraka

Magician

Aksys Games is preparing to announce, at an upcoming Anime expo, that they'll be localizing a few dating sims for the west. Set to release throughout 2020. There are...several games released in this genre in Japan, so I couldn't even guess which two or three Aksys Games would pick from the plethora available. The latest entry in the Code:Realize series is probably the only no-brainer pick.

After that Norn9 would be a fair guess, since Aksys Games handled the localization for the PS Vita release.

Edited on by Magician

GrailUK

@Avatar40k Luckily for me, the 'standard' edition versions are super easy to grab!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

shock_trooper

Aksys announced a bunch of games yesterday.

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~
Collar x Malice
Collar x Malice: Unlimited
Cafe Enchante
Piofiore (working title)

NG is dropping in October, and Ghost Parade is coming in November.

shock_trooper

GrailUK wrote:

@Avatar40k Luckily for me, the 'standard' edition versions are super easy to grab!

I mean. It's lucky for me as well, because I certainly didn't manage to get a collectors edition, and I've been waiting for any of Supergiant's games to get physical on Switch since before they were even digital on Switch.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

The hottest news for the weekend points towards a Digimon Story: Cyber Slueth Collection being released on Switch in October. While Digimon Survive is delayed to 2020.

Aurumonado

Before I sell my ps4 copy of cyber sleuth I need to know whether the switch version will be localized and contain everything on the cart

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Before I sell my ps4 copy of cyber sleuth I need to know whether the switch version will be localized and contain everything on the cart

It hasn't been confirmed yet but chances are good.

The Southeast Asia version for both games on the PS Vita supported English.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

@JaxonH
Well that escalated quickly. Digimon Story: Cyber Slueth Complete Edition is open to preorder at Gamestop.
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/digimon-story-...
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Red Art Games announcing Switch release #5 tomorrow.

Miadaskate

The next Red Art game is Splasher.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Preorders for Teslagrad, standard edition and "Value Pack", are open at LRG.

Standard

Value Pack

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic