Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,141 to 6,160 of 11,365

BryanS

Trine ultimate collection announced.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

Magician

Hmph, Play-Asia has finally opened preorders for Dusk Diver. (At last someone other than Marvelous or Koei Tecmo is taking a stab at the musou genre.) However, last month PQube announced they're handling the western release. So I recommend giving the Japanese release a pass.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Stranded Sails. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon. I imagine a Signature Edition will be announced at a later date. And it's too early to tell if this will be a European exclusive or if it'll receive a globe release. Most games published by Merge Games are released in both North America and Europe rather than just Europe, with exceptions like Count of Lucanor, Vaporum, etc.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/stranded...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Remothered: Tormented Fathers coming October 31st via Sodesco.
Untitled

P.S. - If you're a Ghostbusters fan but not a fan of Gamestop as a business fear not, Shop4megastore has created a page for Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/ghostbus...

Edited on by Magician

tighecg

Did anyone get Umihara Kawase Fresh! from anywhere other than the Nicalis store? Does it have a sticker on the outer wrap? The Nicalis store comes in a SFC style box, I think I would prefer a sticker version to match the rest of the games.

tighecg

Magician

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate is coming via 5pb.

The Asia release will support English, the Japanese version does not.

Correction: I misread the article. Originally I thought the Japanese version would support English. However, it turns out that an Asia release will launch at the same time as the Japanese release. And it's the Asia release that will support English.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

I sure hope that Teslagrad CE won’t be oblong like the Owlboy Limited Edition. Both were published by Soedesco and have the same exact box art style and colors.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

AmazonNA currently has The World Ends With You and Top Gear Unlimited 2 at 60% off, $20 each.

Magician

Released digitally back in January via Idea Factory, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force has been rated for a physical release in North America.

Magician

Two Switch games from LRG next week Rogue Legacy and Double Switch.

With the end of Vita releases from LRG, I wonder if this is the beginning of four Switch games every month instead of the usual two? Or perhaps three, with a second Switch game every other two weeks?

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Two Switch games from LRG next week Rogue Legacy and Double Switch.

With the end of Vita releases from LRG, I wonder if this is the beginning of four Switch games every month instead of the usual two? Or perhaps three, with a second Switch game every other two weeks?

I sure hope not. I wouldn’t be able to handle that.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

tighecg wrote:

Did anyone get Umihara Kawase Fresh! from anywhere other than the Nicalis store? Does it have a sticker on the outer wrap? The Nicalis store comes in a SFC style box, I think I would prefer a sticker version to match the rest of the games.

I got the box from the Nicalis store and I kinda regret doing so. I think I’d rather have the non-store one. The box isn’t great quality. When you open the box, the game case is inside, already opened. However....and this is the weird part. The game case opens to no manual, and no cartridge. Behind the game case, is a piece of plastic that holds the manual and cartridge so you can put them in the case.

........Yeah. I don’t know what that’s all about.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

catsnpizzas

@Miadaskate Umihara Kawase was originally a Super Famicom game. This packaging is a replica of Super Famicom boxes, which used a clear plastic tray in which the game cartridge sat, typically with the manual on top of it.

catsnpizzas

Miadaskate

catsnpizzas wrote:

@Miadaskate Umihara Kawase was originally a Super Famicom game. This packaging is a replica of Super Famicom boxes, which used a clear plastic tray in which the game cartridge sat, typically with the manual on top of it.

Ah. See; I thought only the box was Super Famicom inspired. Obviously, I’m not very familiar with the Famicom / Super Famicom at all.

Currently Playing :

Paraka

Well, after all this time Play-Asia finally did me dirty. Pre-ordered FFX/X2 months and months ago, they couldn't find an Asian cover and offered the Chinese, agreement was made and I confirmed the order. Today I checked my orders and.... FFX/X2 is nowhere to be found. And the order it was supposedly on shipped with JUST the other game.

And now I have a frantic scramble to find a place I can import the Asian version of the game. Pretty bitter.

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

Well, after all this time Play-Asia finally did me dirty.

That's unfortunate, Paraka. It sucks that it happened. I recently had a similar experience though not as tragic. I ordered a Japanese copy of Chocobo Mystery Dungeon and instead they sent me a copy of Girls Und Panzer multi-language, lol. It's as though there's a weird disconnect between their ordering center and their distribution center.

In any case, do you insist on a SE Asia version of FFX/X2?

The Japanese version is just the same, sans the cover art.

Paraka

@Magician - Unfortunately the JP version is split digitally, just like out western releases. SEA had both on cart. Nin-Nin and NintendoSoup are also showing unavailability for it as well.

Cover is negligible since I am remaking many of them to be in English.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Magician - Unfortunately the JP version is split digitally, just like out western releases.

Who told you that lie?

North America and Europe releases are 50/50 physical and download, while Japan and Asia releases are all on one cartridge.

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic