Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,101 to 6,120 of 11,402

SpaceAce13

leerafuse wrote:

@SpaceAce13 Last batch is live now.

Had no idea they were doing another batch, thank you for this. I was able to get one

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Starting tomorrow I'll create a thread tracking the progress of physical releases with English support, regardless of region. Release dates, preorder links, etc.

Isn’t that the point of this thread? 🤷‍♂️

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

Starting tomorrow I'll create a thread tracking the progress of physical releases with English support, regardless of region. Release dates, preorder links, etc.

I agree with Miadaskate on this one. I know I appreciate all the news that you post here, Magician. 99% of the time I hear the news first from you. And I don't mind when people post stuff again, if they missed it there's a good chance someone else did too.
That being said I don't think that a locked thread where all you do is post releases is a bad idea. I just don't want to lose those posts here.
=)

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

Except the OP has been absent for nearly two years. (Edit: To be fair, the last update was May 2018. So 13 months, but it feels like longer.) As a result the top page is never updated. Conversely, I skim the retail sites and post my finding on almost a daily basis. The main difference with my thread is having a focus on games yet to be released, while the original intent of this thread was to catalogue every release.

I'm tired of posting my findings one day only to have links to gonintendo, nintendosoup, and nintendoeverything posted days later.

P.S. - Dispatch Games announces that their next Switch release is Radirgy Swag.

https://twitter.com/DispatchGames/status/1144807011374133248

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

I'd support a Magician originated thread - just leave the link here and I will revise my bookmark.

Belexes

leerafuse

@Magician "I'm tired of posting my findings one day only to have links to gonintendo, nintendosoup, and nintendoeverything posted days later. " If you want credit, which is seemingly so. Have it. I do appreciate it. Let's be honest, you do a hell of a job on here. But this is a thread to help all "physical collectors" If I missed something, I rarely do, I don't mind seeing/posting again. Seems like we are fighting against ourselves now. I am game for a new magician thread which will help and just helping on this thread. I know the initial poster left, but I think a bunch of us took over this tread for the better.

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Monkeido

Zuljaras wrote:

Just got this from Super Rare Games.

Untitled
Untitled

I am just as amazed as when I got my Bloodstained Curse of the Moon.

The little booklet that came with it is thick and filled with the puzzles and the art of the game.

I just wish the publishers that publish their OWN games do this

Now I think I should've ordered it, that looks really nice! I decided not to, because of no gyro controls.

Monkeido

Miadaskate

Monkeido wrote:

Now I think I should've ordered it, that looks really nice! I decided not to, because of no gyro controls.

People still care about motion controls? 🤷‍♂️

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

My copy of Gone Home has shipped.

Currently Playing :

Magician

The Play-Asia listing for the Omega Labyrinth Life LE has been updated with information and an image of everything being included in the limited edition. Personally, I can't stand 3D mouse pads as a bonus.

https://www.play-asia.com/omega-labyrinth-life-limited-editio...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

rumandgore

Wayforward confirmed on Twitter that River City Girls will have a physical release with details to come at a later date.

The digital release is s scheduled for September.

rumandgore

GrailUK

The BIG news of the day is Langrisser 1 and 2 are coming west early next year complete with a yummy limited edition. Queue starts here

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

GrailUK wrote:

The BIG news of the day is Langrisser 1 and 2 are coming west early next year complete with a yummy limited edition. Queue starts here

NIS America has really put a hurt on me these past couple months.

Disgaea 4 Complete
YU-NO
Atelier Ryza
Langrisser I & II
Disaster Report 4

...and here I am still asking for Switch ports for The 25th Ward: The Silver Case, The Witch and the Hundred Knight series, and Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku!. Basically the games I don't have on the PS Vita but are available on PS4. I must be mental.

rumandgore wrote:

Wayforward confirmed on Twitter that River City Girls will have a physical release with details to come at a later date. The digital release is s scheduled for September.

Yeah, LRG announced that they'll be handling it.

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

My Videogameplus.ca exclusive of Tokyo School Life shipped today. Way a head of schedule of the July 30th. Anybody else?

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Paraka

leerafuse wrote:

My Videogameplus.ca exclusive of Tokyo School Life shipped today. Way a head of schedule of the July 30th. Anybody else?

I didn't even know this was a thing.

Paraka

shock_trooper

Even more surprisingly, my copy of Gone Home has shipped (from iam8bit).

shock_trooper

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic