Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 11,407

TalonMan

Btw - @Paraka

If you're still interested in and looking to buy Toki's Collector Edition or Asterix and Obelix XXL2 - I was able to put my order through Amazon UK. I've seen this happen with them, where they have certain games marked with "Does not ship to the United States" - but if you go through the ordering process, they WILL ship it!!

I had tried these two games a week or two ago (when you had first mentioned them) and as you said at that time, I was unable to place the order... ...but, I just tried again a few hours ago and VOILA!! I have both on pre-order, right now.

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - Hell yeah I am interested. Sadly, going to have to wait till I am paid to cement what I can afford on my paycheck. But that is good news, this excites me!

IN OTHER NEWS: I have updated the Omnibus, no personal checklist today for comparison, but would like your help to find out what I am missing to complete the list.

Untitled

Paraka

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - Hell yeah I am interested. Sadly, going to have to wait till I am paid to cement what I can afford on my paycheck. But that is good news, this excites me!

IN OTHER NEWS: I have updated the Omnibus, no personal checklist today for comparison, but would like your help to find out what I am missing to complete the list.

Untitled

This is Amazon, we're talking about - these games aren't scheduled to ship until November, so you're free to place your order now. They don't charge you, until the games actually ship...

TalonMan

Noodles5666

I just tapped out...cancelled about 45-50 preorders. Only buying the few franchises I like and that is all. I thought I could keep up but I am not gonna bury myself.

Noodles5666

MrCIB

FloridianDemon wrote:

Damn! Did anyone else catch that awesome Target coupon glitch?! Got crash for 20$ and 2 sonic mainias for 30

Sure did..... I got like 30 games for 12 each

MrCIB

Everygame

Well I just hit 170 physical games today .... it's really hard to keep up. Thanks for everybody's contributions and updates to this thread ,just so many games coming out. I only collect standard basic editions of everygame otherwise I would have given up lol.

Everygame

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

FloridianDemon wrote:

Damn! Did anyone else catch that awesome Target coupon glitch?! Got crash for 20$ and 2 sonic mainias for 30

Sure did..... I got like 30 games for 12 each

Uhhh.... ...what???

>

TalonMan

Everygame

@Anti-Matter

No and also no. Rarely do I ever finish a game or complete it 100% but I usually put each game in for a few minutes and if it's something I get into then I'll play it till the next game that grabs my interest comes out. I don't think there is anybody in the world who could honestly say that they like every game.

Edited on by Everygame

Everygame

Belexes

Starting to see a love of shovelware on the system similar to the Wii. There is no way to like them all.

Belexes

The_Legend77

@Everygame
And here I am thinking I have a big collection. I've picked up and pre-ordered quite a few CE which set me back. I also admit I've bought a few non-Switch items which set me back. Ugh. Congrats though, I bet 200 will be sooner than you think. Def wish I had started sooner!

@TalonMan

Started the thread for potential valuable games. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Also if anyone else has ideas post them there. It's just an opinion thread but I feel it could help collectors in some ways. After all, don't want to pay the scalpers down the road do you?

Edited on by The_Legend77

The_Legend77

Katelyn1223

Does anyone else wish SuperRare offered an Economy Shipping option? I feel like the express shipping is just so steep

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Tobiaku

@Katelyn1223 Personaly living in Norway, I'm fine with their shipping. Its £7,99 to here. So their releases are cheaper than LRG's releases for me

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Katelyn1223

Also, I realize this is kind of off on a tangent, but would anyone be interested in buying a BotW Master Edition or Disgaea 5 Limited Edition? They’re both open but in good condition. I’ve been slowly selling off my CE’s and those are the only 2 I have left, figured I’d ask here before listing them elsewhere. First come first serve though, I won’t hold them.

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Katelyn1223

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Katelyn1223
I'm interested!

Which one(s) were you interested in?

Updated Daily!

Magician

After a solid year of collecting for the Switch, I think I'm ready to pump the breaks on my spending habits. With Amazon offering their prime savings on fewer and fewer titles, I have less of a reason to preorder from Amazon. Smaller publishers (LRG, SRG, Play-Asia, etc), imported games, and NIS America will get the bulk of my preorder dollars. Everything else...can wait for 50%+ off msrp.

P.S. - my copy of Dimension Drive just arrived from Play Asia.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

@TalonMan

Started the thread for potential valuable games. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Also if anyone else has ideas post them there. It's just an opinion thread but I feel it could help collectors in some ways. After all, don't want to pay the scalpers down the road do you?

Could you post a link to this thread?

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic