Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,181 to 10,200 of 11,365

Belexes

Ouch. Good luck SLG with VESPER: ZERO LIGHT EDITION.

Belexes

Paraka

@MarioBrickLayer @RupeeClock - There is a likelihood to boost sales of those two games (and maybe others) when the sales for them start to stagnate. A "Nintendo Selects" series again, as a reprint, would be the most likely scenario.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

@Belexes Yeah it’s gonna be rough. I think the games looks gorgeous, gameplay not so sure. I may buy it actually, but they made faaar too many copies

SpaceAce13

Magician

My most recent import order is on ze plane. I'm eager to see if the cartridge for Dying Light Definitive Edition is any different than the Platinum Edition. Since there's a gap of a year between releases, I'm hoping the 1.4 GB launch-day patch is on the cartridge.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

God of Rock appears to be getting a physical release in Murica.

https://www.gamefly.com/game/god-of-rock/5037279

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

I’m confused about Super Rate’s print increase. So currently what’s listed on the website…It says 3% remaining for A Short Hike. Now is that just the first run, and then they’ll add the remaining later, or is what’s currently on the site the complete combined print run and that’s it?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

MarioBrickLayer

@Miadaskate the email they sent earlier said the 3% was all stock (1st and 2nd batch) of standard editions, they said they are doing a print run of 8,000 - 6,000 standard and 2,000 special editions.

MarioBrickLayer

Miadaskate

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

@Miadaskate the email they sent earlier said the 3% was all stock (1st and 2nd batch) of standard editions, they said they are doing a print run of 8,000 - 6,000 standard and 2,000 special editions.

Yes I’m aware of that but it’s not clear whether they added the additional to their website or if that will be up at a later time. They can’t possibly be almost all gone already of the additional copies, can they?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

MarioBrickLayer

@Miadaskate the day afer launch I checked the volume remaining and it was less than 1% so i'm pretty sure they have added the additional copies onto the original 4000.

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Aviary Attorney is getting a physical release in Japan.

Meh.

Miadaskate

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

@Miadaskate the day afer launch I checked the volume remaining and it was less than 1% so i'm pretty sure they have added the additional copies onto the original 4000.

Bummer. Guess I won’t be getting this one.

I had plenty of time but I had difficulty justifying the price for such a short game.

It’s sold out now. Unless I go for the CE which I don’t know that I want to spend that much. Guess I’ll just get it on Xbox or PS5.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

MarioBrickLayer

@Miadaskate @RupeeClock You're right, but I struggle with those bundles unless you're going for a complete collection, the educated guess seems to be the second game is Necrobarista and we have no idea yet what the 3rd game will be...There is still 43% of that stock available so it's worth keeping an eye on?

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Merge Games have opted to release The Outbound Ghost physically.

Magician

Multiple physical announcements recently. The Journey Down, Miracle Snack Shop, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, DoDonPachi: Resurrection, 9th Dawn III, You Suck At Parking, Yggdra Union + Gloria Union double pack, and Marvelous have opted Trinity Trigger for release early next year.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

As predicted, Super Rare Games' next physical release is Necrobarista.

Apparently, this a good 'un as visual novel type games go.

I also ordered LRG's release of DoDonPachi Resurrection, along with Garden Story, and their limited print of Go! Go! Kokopolo!
The dual pack and collector's edition releases sold out fairly quickly on their first wave. These are limited quantity, which is why I placed my LRG order today. Granted though that these aren't Switch games, but 3DS games.

What I find particularly interesting about this release, is the one of the two games appears to literally be DSiWare on a 3DS cartridge. I don't think I've ever seen that happen, and makes me wonder why more DSiWare doesn't get this treatment; Shantae Risky's Revenge is a prime candidate, but there was a retail release of Shantae and the Pirate's Curse on 3DS through Rising Star Games.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic