Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 1,901 to 1,911 of 1,911

Fizza

@Snatcher Still only feels like yesterday since we were all nattering on about Nobles, plot twists and how fun it all was, doesn't it? XD

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Snatcher

@Fizza it really does, so much so it’s uncanny lol

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

I want another Legends game more than a mainline or spin-off game.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Saaame!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Suicune

Snarl + calm mind Umbreon basically solo'd the entire game for me, including Volo. Incredible Pokémon in this game. As a whole, the more bulky Pokémon were very viable here, which I appreciated since they often feel like dead weight in the main games.

My favourite Pokémon game since the fifth generation — i cannot wait for another legends.

Suicune

Kermit1doesmath

@Rawrie she's a Mythical. I think the Legends games will keep a Mythical theme instead of the mainline Legendary,

dysgraphia awareness human

Suicune

@Rawrie in this game, moves like Snarl and Call mind (stat lowering and stat boosting moves) are an excellent strategy since they always lower both the special and physical offences/defences. Umbreon was excellent in that regard, but I figure there are other pokémon that could serve the purpose. I accidentally triggered the fight with Volo underlevelled and unprepared, but Umbreon's natural bulk did a lot in combination with those moves. I think my Togekiss dealt with the pokemon Umbreon couldn't face.

I don't know how the mechanics of this game really work, but both in trainer battles and wild ones, I was often attacked twice before I could move, so I gravitated to slow, defensive mons and that worked really well for me.

As for a gen 5 legends ... I would love if they expanded on the first dragon lore, before it was split in Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem.

Suicune

sunny63

I honestly don't know, sorry. My team was a Golem, Decidueye, Garchomp, Toxicroak, Heracross and Luxray (All nicknamed and in mid 60s-80s). I gave them all diverse movesets and maxed them out with Grit items, and Volo still took a couple tries. He's pretty tough. Hope this stuff helps, though I don't know if it will.

sunny63

card-crunch78

Here's a pic of me and my fully-evolved starter. (The outfit I'm wearing is the "Fancy Kimono" set focusing on Shaymin, which you can only get by having save data from either Pokémon Sword or Shield on the Switch)

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

As of right now, I’ve defeated Lady Lilligant, the second of the Noble Pokémon who’ve gone bananas because of some weird lightning.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Tyranexx

@card-crunch78 Have fun! I played PLA earlier this year and even went as far as to fully complete the Pokedex. It's crazy how addicted I became to the overworld exploration and mechanics. I found the game to be a nice change of pace from previous mainline Pokemon entries.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic