Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 3,089

Eel

Just plain old corruption would make sense.

The Pokémon league already runs the entire show. Doing anything to maintain the status quo going would be a logical goal.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

Really? You think it's the man? I thought that woman they went out of their way to all his assistant would be the more likely suspect. Manipulating things from behind the scenes to take his job - which seems like basically leader of the whole region.

Also nothing about the man/woman thing, I just can't remember their names.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MsJubilee

Looking at these new forms, someone in the dev team must be a KISS fan! No doubt in my mind!

I don't enjoy suffering alone. However, I don't mind making others suffer alone.

I'm reading Nijigahara Holograph, Hellboy, and A Girl on the Shore.

Thoroughly enjoying Far Cry Primal. Punishing myself with Days Gone

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Tyranexx

I've also seen comparisons between Galarian Weezing and Doug Dimmadome from The Fairly Oddparents.

The funniest comparisons IMO are the ones that draw parallels between Pokemon's own toxic fandom and Team Yell. =3

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Eel

Team Yell can see all your reused animations!

Everyone do the Hau.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

CanisWolfred

Tyranexx wrote:

The funniest comparisons IMO are the ones that draw parallels between Pokemon's own toxic fandom and Team Yell. =3

I honestly spent all day resisting the urge to make sarcastic jokes based on that very comparison.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

shaneoh

StableInvadeel wrote:

Eh. At least they had a excuse for being incompetent (being no more than just edgy teens), and didn’t like, try to end the world in some cliche way. That was refreshing at least.

Considering their severe mental deficiencies, I'm surprised they managed to end sentences. Ending the world would have been way beyond their abilities.

StableInvadeel wrote:

With team yell, I don’t expect them to be, like, an organized group. At most I’d see them as the paid thugs to cover up for the real evil team early on, with them being mostly just a regular toxic fandom on their own.

I think their whole shtick is going to be to interfere with the competition so that Marnie will win. Then at the end of the game Marnie tells them the importance of being respectful to the competition (or some similar sort of BS).

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Eel

And then everybody will be friends <3

(Except they're still ugly and noisy and people don't really want them around)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Venus_Adept

Ok guys, can we all agree that galarian zigzagoon evolutionary line is hella cool?

Venus_Adept

link3710

@Venus_Adept I'll agree with that at least. Considering Zigzagoon was always the second most forgettable of the 8 early rodents (only below Yungoos who's name I literally had to lookup), the fact that I actually am interested in raising one finally is a huge improvement. Of course, I'd say most of the Gen III and Gen VII Pokemon are the one's that desperately need redesigns anyways.

For anyone who's curious, here's my ranking (Rattata, Bunnelby, Alolan Rattata, Bidoof, Sentret, Patrat, Zigzagoon, Yungoose)

link3710

Eel

Zigzagoon is easily my favorite of the early normal types.

It's like the only one I have actually wanted to use. And the only one besides ratatta that I can name instantly, without taking a second or two to remember.

In fact I once did an all-zigzagoon run in ruby.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

DarthNocturnal

I had a platoon of six Linoones in Emerald. All with Pickup. Useful for farming certain items.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Venus_Adept

An infinite source of rarecandies.Also i recently readed that they can pickup earthquake in RSE.

Venus_Adept

Eel

In RS you could get any item at any level, then emerald introduced the concept of locking the rewards behind their level.

It was amazing to get rare stuff before the second gym.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Snaplocket

Still not excited, the villain team looks lame.

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

Tyranexx

Zigzagoon is easily my favorite early Normal type.

Duhdoof ranks the lowest in my book.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

DarthNocturnal

>actually used Bibarel on team in 4th gen. And not as an HM slave.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Eel

The only bidoof I care about is the one from PMD Explorers

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Heavyarms55

Patrat is easily my least favorite early game normal type. Almost every other early game normal type has something cool about it, Raticate gets guts+facade, Furret is just cute and has sucker punch, Linnone got that cool ExtremeSpeed event and now a cool alternative form, Bidoof and Bibarel have old school meme credit, HM slave utility, and a surprisingly good move pool in general, Patrat has a whole lot of nothing, evolves into a hideous abomination and I just really don't like it, Diggersby is actually legit strong, and Yungoos evolves into Donald Trump - which is great because of [horrible political comment].

tl;dr - Patrat is without a doubt my least favorite early game normal type.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Venus_Adept

I have to say i completely agree with @Heavyarms55 in how lame is Patrat. In other notes, i actually had a Digersby in my competitive team of X.

Venus_Adept

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic