Forums

Topic: Nintendo labo kit 4: VR

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

HobbitGamer

Yup, I did some Zelda at lunch and intend on playing a bit more before Live PD comes on.
It does remind me of OoT3D, only with the added benefit of not hurting my eyes 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

1UP_MARIO

A good video to watch on your switch YouTube app through the vr goggles displaying how virtual boy games will look like and more

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

RR529

Played some BotW (for about 40 mins) and I must say I came away really impressed. Things are a bit blurry, but much better than I anticipated (I never had problems distinguishing things in my immediate vicinity, and even battled a silver bokoblin, one of those big muscular Yiga Clan guys, and a mini-guardian in a shrine). In addition to the combat scenarios I did a lot of gliding, visited a great fairy fountain, and warped to one of the Divine Beasts looking up at it, which was a really cool moment (I also put the camera low to the ground and just ran through the grass, which was awesome). I doubt I'll play through the game again like this (I rarely replay games as it is), but I'll definitely come back to fool around in it like this more than I will the LABO VR games proper.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HobbitGamer

I saw in my US system newsfeed there’s already a downloadable VR Garage game available. Launch it from the article and it pulls the schematics in VR Garage, where you can name & save if for good.
It’s a whack-a-mole game with aliens as the moles. Sounds neat, and it’s free. Will try it out tomorrow since I’m grinding Hyrule Warriors now.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

FYI; Another VR Plaza minigame offering for free is in the Switch Newsfeed.

#MudStrongs

CaPPa

I finally found a Blaster kit and got to play it over the weekend. It really is quite good for some pick up and play fun. I tried Mario Odyssey too but was so so on that.

When Labo first released the thought of a Labo Samus arm cannon seemed a cool idea. Now with Labo VR I'm imagining a full on Metroid Prime VR Labo game, with NGC/Wii level graphics, scan visor and the obligatory arm cannon. Well one can dream.

CaPPa

Sorry, this topic has been locked.