Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct September 2018 Hopes and Predictions!

Posts 21 to 40 of 440

Zuljaras

I want some ports. I know most people do not want them but I do.
I want Fallout Series, Batman Arkham Series, GTAV, Witcher 3.

troy258

Expecting: Quick look at all the games coming out on switch this holiday, more detailed info on smash, mario party and pokemon let's go. Final fantasy pocket edition HD announcement, super mario brothers port. Bravely default collection, something from bethesda. That's it.

Hoping for: GTA V port, Fire emblem mirage sessions port, wonderfull 101, a HD Zelda game.

troy258

ilikeike

@troy258 An HD classic-style Zelda would be incredible. Maybe a Switch remake of Link's Awakening in the style of ALBW? I know Nintendo would probably want to do something like that on 3DS, but that would honestly feel like a waste at this point. Switch needs more Zelda goodness!

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

Alber-san

Just wait for Paper Mario ttyd to be announced for 3ds and a port of Colour Splash for Switch. That would be hilarious.

Edited on by Alber-san

Switch FC: SW-4227-6363-7321
Online games:
Rocket League, Splatoon 2, NBA Playgrounds, Fortnite

Favourite single player games:XC2, Skyrim, TLoZ: BotW

ilikeike

@ReaderRagfish Not sure if Square would want to promote the Switch version of DQXI two days after the PS4 and PC western release, but I'd love to see it happen. At the very least I hope for an update on the Switch edition at TGS.

Edited on by ilikeike

Magician

ReaderRagfish wrote:

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'd love to see Square Enix prove that the Switch version of DQXI actually exists.

I'd assume we'll hear about the localization of Saga Scarlet Grace and/or Dragon Quest Builders 2 before any news update for Dragon Quest XI for Switch. I also see that Romancing Saga 3 is in development for the Vita. I wouldn't be shocked if that were released on Switch eventually. Still, what wouldn't I give for a localization of that Secret of Mana collection?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

troy258

@Alber-san If they did that I would fly to their headquarters to protest with fire and pitchforks

troy258

Magician

ilikeike wrote:

@troy258 An HD classic-style Zelda would be incredible. Maybe a Switch remake of Link's Awakening in the style of ALBW? I know Nintendo would probably want to do something like that on 3DS, but that would honestly feel like a waste at this point. Switch needs more Zelda goodness!

There was an old rumor that suggested Grezzo is porting A Link Between Worlds to the Switch.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Grumblevolcano

@Alber-san That would be absolutely hilarious.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

troy258

@magician Hope it's true but I am keeping my expectations low because dissapointment is just around the corner.

troy258

ilikeike

@Magician Given that Romancing SaGa 2 released on Switch, it would make sense for 3 to come over as well. I believe some of the rumors about this direct mentioned that Square would announce some of its backlog for Switch, so it'd be reasonable to expect some old Square RPG announcements anyway.

@Magician wasn't that rumor initially claiming that Grezzo were working on a Link's Awakening remaster for 3DS? I may be mistaken, of course, and I'd certainly prefer that they work on Switch now.

Ralizah

@Nehalem I'll probably get it either way, but if it's lacking any good single player content, it might not be at launch, y'know?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

ilikeike

@Ralizah Yeah I'm with you there, I'm really hoping for some decent singleplayer stuff. Of course I'll still get the game even if it doesn't have any meaningful singleplayer content since I'm a diehard Smash fan, but a more streamlined version of Subspace Emissary would be incredible!

Ralizah

@ilikeike I'm not even picky! A mode that's fun enough for me to keep replaying in single-player is fine by me. In Smash 3DS, that was Smash Run. Smash Wii U had nothing of similar quality, so I rarely ever played it.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

shadow-wolf

@Octane Is Pikmin 4 being listed as one of the future releases alongside games like Metroid Prime 4 and Pokémon 2019?

shadow-wolf

Magician

The only two Wii U ports remaining that I'd like to see are Xenoblade Chronicles X and Wonderful 101. Both are rumored as coming to Switch, but I assume both will be used as filler for 2019 release gaps. I also assume Mario Maker and Pikmin will get straight sequels on Switch rather than Wii U ports, which is why I'm not expecting news on either franchise tomorrow. But we do have the rumor of New Super Mario Deluxe supposedly coming before 2019.

The only expectation I have is a blowout of Super Mario Party info, since that game launches in less than a month.

Edited on by Magician

zitpig

Pikmin 4
Animal Crossing
Yoshi
Metroid

That's all I want for now.

zitpig

EvilLucario

I don't want anything. My wallet is already dead, Nintendo! Please no!!!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

ilikeike

@Ralizah That's true, Smash Run was pretty great! Didn't play it too much since I abandoned Smash 4 on 3DS as soon as the Wii U version came out, so it would be awesome if we could get a similar mode in Ultimate.

I've also heard rumors that the new secret mode in Ultimate will be some form of roguelike/metroidvania with bosses and enemies from represented franchises in the game, which sounds excellent to me!

MasterJay

Switch Sports anyone?

Well excuuuse me princess

My Nintendo: MasterJay | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSnapshot1.5

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.