Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 15,874

Anti-Matter

@DannyBoi
Honestly, i don't even want any Free games, even from Nintendo.
The Free games on that context are always digital format.
If i got Free Physical games in box, i will accept them gleefully.

Anti-Matter

NotTelevision

@DannyBoi Last SNES and NES games were dropped in early December, so I’d expect more by March if they are on 3 month annual release schedule.

It really should be every month, but that’s a whole ‘nother discussion.

NotTelevision

1UP_MARIO

@DannyBoi we already get free games with Nintendo switch online. And eventually we will get more. What games are you hoping for?

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

DannyBoi

@1UP_MARIO I meant like PS Plus and games with gold does.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

DannyBoi

And maybe the odd AAA switch game.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Grumblevolcano

@NotTelevision Yeah, I'd guess announce on March 5th for release on March 12th like December. Probably 4 SNES and 2 NES like last time also.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NotTelevision

@Grumblevolcano Yeah that seems like a likely release date.

@DannyBoi Haha. You are talking about something that currently doesn’t exist on Switch. Although it probably should.

There are games like Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi’s Crafted World, and Captain Toad that I’m sure Nintendo could offer as part of a PS+ style monthly subscription service. Also some indie studios could be paid to be participate.

I guess it doesn’t matter since Switch games are selling well as is, but it would be nice for subscribers of the online service.

NotTelevision

1UP_MARIO

@DannyBoi that would be amazing and I won’t complain. I pay 5 pounds for Nintendo switch online on a family sub shared so anything is already better than the rest

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Oubie

I think Breath of the Wild 2 will release in March 2021, after the buzz of the next gen has winded down a bit.

However, I would love to see a Zelda multiplayer in the style of Link's Awakening in 2020. Perhaps a sequel to Four Swords Adventures?

What do you guys think? Would you like a top down multiplayer Zelda on the Switch?

Edited on by Oubie

Oubie

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2596-8451 | Nintendo Network ID: Oubie88

NintendoByNature

@Oubie although I never played it in multiplayer, cadence of Hyrule is pretty much that. A top down 2d multiplayer zelda. And it looks like a blend of four swords and minish cap graphics wise.

Never played four swords and I wouldn't mind multiplayer as long as you can have the option to play as single player.

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

I feel that Animal Crossing Direct may be on February 6th. The timing lines up with the Mario Maker 2 Direct (Direct on May 15th, release on June 28th) and also quite a fair amount of teaser info has appeared over the past week like the renders and ad over the past day.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ninfan

What is Nintendo direct ?

Ninfan

Adnanilyas21

Please give us Metroid Prrime 4 and Bayonetta 3!!

Adnanilyas21

FragRed

@Adnanilyas21 You won't get anything Metroid Prime 4 related - it is way too early for that to be showcased. But I fully expect something Bayonetta 3 related to be revealed.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Dezzy

Nintendo have started advertising on youtube for their best recent eshop games. I don't know if this says anything in terms of the Direct. It could mean either they're trying to build up hype because it's coming this week or next week, or it could mean it's still like another month away so they're just trying to plug the gap.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

It's Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start code. 😆

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

Interesting, if a general direct doesn't come this week it's the longest gap between 2 general directs if you consider E3 as a general direct. The previous record was set by the gap between the September 2018 and February 2019 directs.

September 13th 2018 to February 13th 2019 = 153 days

We'll find out in the next few days if Nintendo beats this record. I think they will.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Ninfan

Anti-Matter wrote:

Ninfan wrote:

It's Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start code. 😆

@Anti-Matter I'm not sure what it is ?

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic