Forums

Topic: Most Anticipated Switch Games For 2022?

Posts 21 to 40 of 63

marvelis

i cant wait for silksong, assasins creed collection, BoTW2, and im really hoping inscryption from devolver digital will come to switch

my friend code :) 0354-8770-1231

NintendoByNature

Cynas wrote:

Totally forgot about this one since we technically don't have a confirmed release date yet, but Silksong would be near the top of my list, next to BoTW2 and RF5.

Silksong might release during the game awards though 😉

NintendoByNature

CM01

From most hype to less hype:
1. BOTW 2
2. Pokemon Legends: Arceus
3. Kirby and the Forgotten Land
4. Bayonetta 3
5. Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
6. Splatoon 3
Plus MP1 Remastered maybe, TP and WW HD remasters, MK9, Odyssey 2/DK game, XC3...

Damn 2022. will be one of the best Nintendo years ever.

CM01

sixrings

@CM01 we’ve been saying the next year will be the best for the last few years. I’ll wait and see what gets delayed and what gets shelved to fill out slower years.

sixrings

Wewalia

Botw 2. No contest.

Wewalia

Bolt_Strike

Legends Arceus and BotW2 so far. Might also like Kirby and the Forgotten Land and Splatoon 3 depending onw what else is revealed about them, but they haven't impressed me yet.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

gcunit

I want to get excited about Kirby and The Forgotten Land, cos I've been asking for a 3D Kirby for years, but I'm nervous about the execution.

Always looking forward to BotW2 and am well prepared for the negativity it'll probably get for being too much like BotW.

Am also hoping the Cuphead physical release materialises cos I've been putting off playing or even watching it in wait.

And I reckon the Mass Effect trilogy will come to Switch in 2022 too.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Kanbei

So far for me it's:
Triangle Strategy
Advance Wars 1+2
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Splatoon 3
Windjammers 2
.hack gu last recode
Dragon Quest X (if it comes to the West)

Edit: I won't allow myself to get excited for BOTW 2 until it gets a firm release date.

Edited on by Kanbei

Nintendo ID: BeeBindy
Switch Friend Code:
SW-1496-0942-9208
Discord: BeeBindy #7636

Kayvoo

@sixrings
I have faith as the team's previous work includes the impressive Flatout port on Xbox 360. It runs like butter and has a huge amount of physics objects, (including the drivers hahah), and decent handling model. I can see Wreckfest doin it's thing on Switch.

My Heroes:
Frank Zappa
Bill Hicks
Satoru Iwata

Nintendo Network ID: Kayvoo

sixrings

@Kayvoo I’ll be happy if it has local wireless play. I’m hopeful because quite a few THQ games do.

sixrings

JaxonH

INCREDIBLY EXCITED FOR

• Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
  • Zelda Breath of the Wild 2
  • Bayonetta 3

EXCITED FOR

• Splatoon 3
  • Mario Rabbids Spark of Hope
  • Triangle Strategy
  • Life Is Strange Remastered Collection
  • Marvel Midnight Sun's
  • 13 Sentinels

REASONABLY EXCITED FOR

• Kirby Forgotten Land
  • Pokémon Legends Arceus
  • Advance Wars Re-Boot Camp
  • Rune Factory 5

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

I don't think it's dated yet, but I have a heavy suspicion the HD-2D remake of Dragon Quest III will release next year as well, and I'm definitely excited for that. It'll be cool seeing that being used for a more traditional JRPG.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

CFarris419

I'm most excited for Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I recently picked up a copy of Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, which is my favorite in the series, and the footage from Forgotten Land just gives me a similar vibe. I'm excited to see Kirby in a 3D space again.

I'm also tentatively excited for Pokemon Legends: Arceus. The game looks a little flat and it's coming soon. I guess we'll find out next month.

CFarris419

iLikeUrAttitude

@Ralizah Well it mostly seems to be a 1-1 remake just with a new graphic revamp. And we did same gameplay the same day it was revealed so it'll probably release soon if not next year like you said.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Jrpglover

For me it is the following ( in order)
Monster hunter Sunbreak
Splatoon 3
Triangle strategy ( such an awful name but beautiful game)

Mario Rabbids 2 the first one was so damn fun and was totally unexpected imo as I didn't think a tactical shooter mario type game would work. But it bloody does!

Jrpglover

ophone
  • Mario + Rabbids is such a brilliant game, of course I'm eagerly anticipating its sequel (but I'm also one of the few who actually likes the Raving Rabbids).
  • Then there's Silksong. Hollow Knight is in my top 3 list of games I played in 2021 (yes I know, I've been late).
  • Also the sequels to River City Girls. I still haven't finished the first one because I play it together with a friend I only see every few months and we started the game last time he was here. So far it has been a funny game.
  • Finally BOTW2, although I also can wait until 2023 for that one. I hope it delivers the same feeling of freedom as the first one.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

UncleTendo

1. CUPHEAD physical (with Delicious Last Course) (sometime after 6/30/2022)

2. TMNT - Shredder’s Revenge

3. Kirby & The Forgotten Land

4. Final Fight 4

5. ZELDA: BOTW 2 (holiday 2022)

6. Mario Kart Switch (9) (holiday 2022)

Castlevania II dual disc USA Famicom prototype FS. DM serious offers only.

Twitter:

chapuH

UncleTendo wrote:

6. Mario Kart Switch (9) (holiday 2022)

Optimistic.

Hope you're having a good day.

dew12333

My top picks for next year are the new splatoon and metroid games, Obviously Zelda but more those two.

I also have high hopes of a new mario game too, but if you think that would mean I would get zelda, mario and metroid in the same year then that just sounds unbelievable.

dew12333

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic