Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 3,125

jedgamesguy

@jump I have a Wii U. I just don't have anywhere to buy the game. I live in the Middle East.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jump

@TheJGG It's on the Wii U eshop unless there's restrictions on your region.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

1UP_MARIO

@TheJGG if you have a Wii u. Try the eshop or eBay global shipping. Some sellers must ship there.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

jedgamesguy

@jump I'll give it a look. I've almost absolutely become a victim of the mentality that; I'd rather have this game on a new console. If Galaxy 2 is released for Switch it would really make my day though. There's still one or two games that deserve a second shot on Switch. Xenoblade X on that list firmly.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

MarioBrickLayer

I'm hoping the reason the 3D collection won't be available after the end of March is because they will add N64 games to NSO and after that Sunshine + Galaxy will be available on their own, if they do that there is no reason Galaxy 2 couldn't be a stand alone release too?

MarioBrickLayer

rallydefault

It'll be interesting to see what they do with the games after they go into the "vault." I mean, they're a company and they want our money. They've gotta have some scheme to still make money off these ports.

rallydefault

jump

@rallydefault They sold 6ish million, they have the money already. I wouldn’t rule out Ninty not releasing them individually. Protecting their brand so suckers like us will pay full price for these games works for them, just look at other companies where their games don’t even keep their value for 6 months let alone decades.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

1UP_MARIO

I believe the switch will eventually get galaxy 2 but sold alone for full price like skyward sword HD.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 HD

Untitled

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

rallydefault

@jump @1UP_MARIO
Yea Galaxy 2 for full price seems likely. I won't complain because I never owned a Wii and never played it lol

rallydefault

Dezzy

1UP_MARIO wrote:

I believe the switch will eventually get galaxy 2 but sold alone for full price like skyward sword HD.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 HD

Don't give them ideas dude!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Snatcher

@1UP_MARIO OHHHH LORD NO if it had some extra stuff then I would say fair but if its the same dam game nintendo is just F**Ing with us at this point.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

1UP_MARIO

I don’t like the idea too but let’s not lie. We all buy it

Snatcher

@1UP_MARIO Untitled

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

1UP_MARIO

@Snatcher would be nice if I can see the image you posted

Snatcher

@1UP_MARIO HMM I can see it let me try somthing.

Dezzy

1UP_MARIO wrote:

I don’t like the idea too but let’s not lie. We all buy it

Probably not at full price. It wouldn't offer anything new. If I want to play it in HD, I'll just do it in Dolphin.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jedgamesguy

@rallydefault @jump @Dezzy @Snatcher @1UP_MARIO If Nintendo keeps stressing about limited Anniversary celebrations they'd look like idiots not to take this stuff down. Personally there's two sides of me; the consumer and the... other one. I think it's fine they made it limited until Mar 31, because they've sent out a clear message from the very start that it would be limited time. The reasoning behind it is weak but if they want to do the same thing for The Legend of Zelda then it of course has to end.

If the average player had to choose between a collection of Mario games and a collection of Zelda games, they'd likely go for the Mario games. Running both anniversaries at the same time (or at least with a month or so of overlap) would significantly hurt Zelda sales. That's why, I'd assume, Breath of the Wild was positioned as the Switch's launch title to begin with, not just because it was ready but also to expose more people to the Zelda series; by forcing them to get that game with the Switch to get immediate gaming out of it.

I also imagine there'll be a gap between the end of the Mario's 35th Anniversary timeframe, and the beginning of the Zelda's 35th Anniversary one. I'd like to think Skyward Sword would kick it off but would summer be the right time to do it? Then again we don't know much about Nintendo's plans beyond July 16, so we'll have to wait and see.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Ninfan

Is there much difference between the original super mario sunshine and the sunshine in mario 3d all stars ? , i mean is there any new gameplay in it ?

Ninfan

Ralizah

@Ninfan No. There's a slight change in how FLUDD controls thanks to the Switch's lack of analog triggers, but otherwise it's identical.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

jump

@Ninfan Not really, it's pretty much the same game.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic