Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 301 to 320 of 598

NintendoByNature

All I know is I ordered thru best buy and I just really hope its good. I know alot of ppl are on the fence but we'll sse.

NintendoByNature

ogo79

this will be my last post on this and anything castlevania related. i have decided to drop these games. sticking to the games i like more.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Dezzy

@ogo79

You were like the main person posting in this thread. That makes no sense.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

ogo79

@Zuljaras for the past 5 years i have been minimizing my collection, and other things in life. im one of those guys that had all the rare games but realized i truly didnt want them after several years.
@Dezzy sometimes i dont make sense, but as my signature says im usually always correct.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

sometimes i dont make sense, but as my signature says im usually always correct.

Obviously, I can confirm that this is true.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Dezzy

Did they not send out review copies?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BruceCM

I think they were working on the game right up to release, @Dezzy .... Everyone who's playing it in other forums says it's great, though Switch version next week & I pre-ordered it awhile ago....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Zuljaras

I am hoping I could get my PS4 copy later today as I asked the employee yesterday if I could sneak one early because I want to play

Zuljaras

linq

Does the game let you skip the dialogue or do you have to sit there and watch the weird anime scenes? Love me some Castlevania but I don’t want to deal with the constant interruptions.

linq

EvilLucario

@linq You can skip everything.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

NEStalgia

It's hilarious that the most anticipated game of the early WiiU years is finally happening long after WiiU is forgotten.

NEStalgia

EvilLucario

@NEStalgia Pour one out for our old friend.

F

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Tsurii

I hope I can nab a physical copy of this for 30€ tomorrow. Local electronics store (chain) got some deal for the weekend that cuts taxes off prices (they're always already included in Germany, and a bunch of other European countries) meaning I might get to pay 5€ less lel

Wouldn't mind, if they don't include pre-orders, since the game is fairly cheap, in my opinion, but I'll take saving a little money, too 😂

Stuuupid excited. One thing tho, I'll be fine on switch, if I update first, right?

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

NintendoByNature

More and more I think I'm picking this up next week.

NintendoByNature

PCkid

I'm really disappointed by the game.
I reached the end on Xbox One and it's a game that I would qualify as "not bad but not great either".

The chara-design is tasteless, the collisions are imprecise, the characters are "illuminated" constantly even in dark scenes, the tracks composed by Yamane are not bad but she did wayyyy better job long ago (It's like no tracks stay in your head), the games have some bugs totally unforgivable ( Myriam with no head in the menu screen and then, the entire game froze ! Reboot is the only way to solve the problem).
I had hiccups too which is abnormal for a game like that.

I can't recommend this game, it's a 5/10.

EDIT : I forgot one of the most important thing : the difficulty is perfect for newbies but the "Castlevafans" can play this game with their feet if they want some challenge. The game is insanely easy.

Edited on by PCkid

PCkid

EvilLucario

@PCkid Tasteless character design, what even does that mean.

Imprecise collision? Did we even play the same game?

Do you not want to see your character mid-gameplay in darker areas?

Music is subjective but I've found some great tracks, especially at the end.

No crashes/bugs here on the Steam version.

Difficulty is on par with other games in the series. And if you don't like that, use the Nightmare code and play on Hard/Nightmare.

Did we even play the same game?

NEStalgia

These budget indie games just don't do mood lighting and collision detection like the classics.
Untitled

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic