Cobalt

@ogo79

Iga is the new Inafune and Bloodstained is the new Mighty n°9... lol

Cobalt

ogo79

@Cobalt
pics or it didnt happen

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

the game is gonna be good.
thats the bottom line folks.
its iga. i think he knows how to make one of these "metroidvanias"...
i mean hes only made 6 of them already

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79
its almost like all the people that said this game was gonna suck secretly dont want it to.
but they hope it does because if it isnt, theyd be wrong for their predictions.
some people have mental issues.

the_shpydar wrote:

EvilLucario

Welp, Nintendo said summer. It's rated in the ESRB. It's coming soon and it's going to kick ass!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

Amazon has it listed for September release. Wonder if that's true or not

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Probably a placeholder date.... Hopefully, a definite answer on that might come soon.

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

It may be too early to know but don't crucify me as I haven't been following the production of this game until last year but is this going to be more linear like curse of the moon was or more exploratory like I true metroidvania?

NintendoByNature

EvilLucario

@nintendobynature It's an actual Metroidvania.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Dezzy

So what platforms is this now coming out on? Was the Vita version ditched? I can't remember.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

KryptoniteKrunch

Dezzy wrote:

So what platforms is this now coming out on? Was the Vita version ditched? I can't remember.

Yup, Vita version was axed. It'll come out for Switch, PS4, XB1 and PC.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

BruceCM

Lols at that April 1 update, @ogo79 ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

GameOtaku

Where can you preorder it? Gamestop doesn't have it available for preorder yet nor does Walmart.

GameOtaku

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic