Edited on by TochTendo99

3ds Friend code 3368 - 8461 - 8268

3ds Username Toch or TochTendo99

Switch friend code SW-8099-1348-0810

My discord Toch is 13#6978

My reddit is U/Jealous-Necessary-62

Other than that hope to see you on my friends list

Eternalgrace

Hi I'm new here, I'll post my friend code and you can check out what games I have been playing if you dial in the code. Also for future reference I'll be getting more games soon. Possibly Monster Hunter Rise and Super Smash Brothers. Apart from those I'm not entirely sure which games I'll be getting yet but you can add me if you want to.

Thank you.

Friend code: 2139-1444-0230

Edited on by Eternalgrace

(Metroid fan)

TochTendo99

Removed - flaming/arguing

Eternalgrace

@TochTendo99 Why are you being mean? isn't playing nintendo about having fun?

Also it says on the switch on my profile that I appear offline because my user hasn't been selected in a game yet. I'm not sure if that means I need to play online multiplayer or a specific game or something else but it seems odd.

No offense but If you're going to make rude comments I'd rather not play with you.

Edited on by Eternalgrace

(Metroid fan)

TochTendo99

@Eternalgrace I am not trying to be rude but you can’t really ask for friend codes if you don’t have an online membership to play with anyone like just saying

TochTendo99

@Eternalgrace Well still I don’t really like your game library and it doesn’t even look your you have Metroid Dread anyways sorry for disturbing you

AstralRedStar705

Hello everyone! I am looking for people who play the same multiplayer games as me and use discord. I add people on my discord first before adding them on my switch, so if you sent me a friend request on switch and I haven't added you yet then that is why. My switch friend code and discord name are below thank you. Also anyone who I already added on switch who hasn't added me on discord, could you please add me on discord, otherwise it will be practically impossible to play multiplayer online.

Edited on by AstralRedStar705

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
Discord:AstralRedStar705#3469
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

AstralRedStar705

@Eternalgrace I have super kirby clash and fire emblem three houses but nothing else multiplayer that you have except I guess the nintendo and super nintendo online. I can add you if you add me on discord first thanks.

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

NoOne-TheFireGuy

Updating game list...
I play a lot of Splatoon 2, Minecraft and Rocket League. I have Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Shield, Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I just started playing Apex Legends (I'm actually not great at shooter games), and Spellbreak. Also have Nintendo online+

SW- 6869-9138-4676

My Nintendo: No One

NoOne-TheFireGuy

@SunshineiPanda thought you'd like to know, when searching your friend code Nintendo says you don't exist

SW- 6869-9138-4676

My Nintendo: No One

SunshineiPanda

Some have found me and some have not bc I still get added through it for some reason. @NoOne-TheFireGuy

SunshineiPanda

Switch Friend Code: SW-4801-2440-2440 | My Nintendo: Phnxrizing

Vampa

My dodo code is :4869 on ACNH

Meow

AstralRedStar705

Removed - advertising

GodlyGades

Hello! Im a huge animal crossing new horizons player, But I havent really gotten into the friends aspect of the game. Would love to add some friends to it! SW-1959-1076-2597

Also Mario Kart 8 Deluxe player when the new tracks will be coming!

SW-1959-1076-2597

GodlyGades

@sophiaolivia Added! If you need help or want some stuff you can always visit my island. Making a huge SMW theme island so it looks a bit messy atm.

SW-1959-1076-2597

TochTendo99

@GodlyGades Added you but surprised you have terraria but not minecraft

GodlyGades

I do but I play that mostly on the PS4 pro. Better performance then the Switch.

SW-1959-1076-2597

WheelieGamer

is there anyone who wants to be friends on switch?
my nintendo name is MrShadow (thats my cats name) and my friend code is: SW-4642-9888-5971 .

i play games like: spirit of the north, zelda;skyward sword HD, okami HD, GRID:autosport, ni no kuni (wrath of the white witch), panzer dragoon remake, the witcher 3 wild hunt, streetfighter 30th anivrsary collection,pokken tournament DX, pokemon:lets go pikachu (i did have a hard copy of sword but i gave it to my niece to try introducing her to the world of pokemon), assault gunners HD edition, goat simulator and a few other games.

some of these i have on steam on my laptop so i dont plpay them as much on my switch.
i also have nintendo online,but i still dont know what exactly i can do with it,ive mainly been playing some SNES games.

WheelieGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-4642-9888-5971 | My Nintendo: MrShadow

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic