Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 4,243

UnicornBlast178

My switch code is SW-2646-1338-6209

I am currently playing Super Kirby Clash, Fortnite and Just Dance 2020!

UnicornBlast178

Switch Friend Code: SW-2646-1338-6209

Georgefnkl

Sw-2579-2735-8391
Add me for games

Georgefnkl

Ligeiro

I'm playing Zelda, Cuphead, Pokémon Sword and Mario Maker 2.

SW-6297-3230-1821

Ligeiro

Cineologist

Feel free to add me. Name is "Cinéphile."

SW-4947-0280-9215

Switch Friend Code: SW-4947-0280-9215 (Cinéphile)

Chelle86

Currently playing Mario kart, trivial pursuit, monopoly and Mario odyssey friend cod is 7418-5713-5988
Will be purchasing animal crossing as well

Chelle86

Xenobuster

Hey! This is my first ever post. I am a lover of all things Nintendo and a massive Xenoblade fan. Please add me friend code if you can:
SW-1452-2830-6623

Xenobuster

Men10doh_2

Hello, I need people to play Dragon ball Xenoverse 2 with, cause I don't have friends that own it on Switch!
My switch Friend code is in my Signature below!
Also, I'm not perfect at Xenoverse but im at least decent, add me if you want I only have xenoverse as an online game at the moment so. and I use Discord to voice chat since the nintendo app sucks.
I have all but Ultra pack DLCs, ill get those soon though.

Edited on by Men10doh_2

Switch FC: SW-0676-0173-6614
Discord Name: Men10doh_2#2847

Switch Friend Code: SW-0676-0173-6614 | My Nintendo: Men10doh_2 | Twitter:

Bromarco

*Friend Code: SW-1726-4151-1236

Hey guys, I recently bought myself a Switch Lite.
Unfortunately, I'm the only one with a Switch amongst my friends... so it would be cool to check out what multiplayer has to offer.
I currently play the following:
-PM Sword
-Kirby Clash
-SNES, NES
-Paladins
-Gem Wars

Thanks

Bromarco

Life_skyler

I’m looking for friends who will play Mario Kart or Mario Party with me

Sw- 0717-3918-0587
Discord- skyler#0844

Life_skyler

Athena_508

I just got Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros. I already have Mario Kart and Fortnite. Please let me know if you friend me, so I know it's you

Edited on by Athena_508

Athena_508

Switch Friend Code: SW-3855-2756-7585 | My Nintendo: Athena_508

GoldKnight

feel free to add me my switch code is SW-0902-3205-3525

GoldKnight

PublicNME9

Hey My Friend Code is : SW-1079-7419-2795
Need more friends on Nintendo please, thank you!

Currently multiplayer games I play is Mario Kart 8, Fortnite, SNES, NES.
Going to get Super Smash Bros Ultimate soon and hopefully Sega Genesis Classics has multiplayer because getting that too.

Edited on by PublicNME9

PublicNME9

Switch Friend Code: SW-1079-7419-2795 | My Nintendo: PublicNME9 | Nintendo Network ID: PublicNME9

WoomyNNYes

@PublicNME9 is it possible to get "too much posse" with switch friends?

-just making a public enemy lyric quote pun. You can disregard my weak joke if your username isn't Chuck D related. Just being silly

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

DetroitBeast

Looking for Pokémon Sword and Shield buddies. Add me SW-1539-5815-2592

DetroitBeast

Ryanthehooper

Yo ima shamelessly plug myself bc why not but first lemme throw my switch friend code up. SW-1156-6159-6705. Add me asap, i play smash ultimate and 2k20 mainly. After adding my switch go add my socials
on ig @thatboyhoopin
on snap @theathlticgift

Ryanthehooper

Ad309

Are there more retro player here? Would be Nice to find some Friends die the nes and snee online games like double Dragon. I also have double Dragon from the arcade archives and earthfall alien horde. My code is sw 5565 3742 6213 please ad me!

Ad309

WoomyNNYes

@New_Guest Sure, I don't mind.
My username is usually Anderiah, Van Homan, or "chair"... but it's funny, as a joke last night, I set it to Alex Olney, so you might see that. I'm definitely not Alex. I'm Andy in real life. My brother calls me Anderiah, because it sounds like "Jebediah Springfield", from the Simpsons.

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@New_Guest I've got, like, 3 real life friends that are switch friends. And about 15 switch friends from in-game, splatoon. I've gotten maybe 15+ adds from this forum(it's the only place I have my friend code posted), and virtually all of them don't play the games I play. And I have no idea if they are people I talk to on here because, they added me without saying anything. Because of that, I just added that msg to "tag me & say, hi" about 3 weeks ago. Since then, two people added me and didn't say hi You're the first to say Hi. I suspect many of the anonymous adds were teen/kids, or people, that just wanted Switch friends, or are shy. On occasion, a couple for Switch friends might be playing Splatoon when I am, and sometimes we join each other in turf war. Never managed to join anyone for Salmon Run.

It's cool to see what other NL users are playing though. As far as I know, I'm not Switch friends with people I talk to most on here. God, I hope not. I hate those people (joke). People I know best here usually play different games & genres than me, and are in different time zones.

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic