Forums

Topic: Fortnite

Posts 261 to 280 of 308

jump

I'm finding it very odd that Fortnite is becoming more of a marketing tool. Sometimes these things can be a good mesh up but Christopher Nolan seems so out of place, saying that I am thinking of redownloading Fortnite when they start screening his films in the game.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ninfan

what's the count down clock for in fortnite play page..

Ninfan

Ninfan

@BlueOcean do you know where all the safe house's are in Fortnite, i can only find one.

Ninfan

Banjo-

@Ninfan I haven't played Fortnite in a while.

Banjo-

Ninfan

@Ninfan did anyone know that stuff was under the agency. I never broke any floors to see if there was anything underneath.

Ninfan

Ninfan

on the day of season 2 chapter 3 there was thunder and lighting here at the same time as there was in fortnite, got a bit scary.

Ninfan

Ninfan

some good weapon upgrades in fortnite, now you can get a wewpon upgrade bench in some chest's, you can upgrade the submachine gun to a 40 round gun and its really quick.

Ninfan

Dark_Magician

There are so many little kids on Fortnite rounds are very quick like 15 min. I don't get why they added Captain America if Captain America fights for justice....

Mancer_X

Dark_Magician

@Ninfan I am lendin my XBOX to my older bro so no COD but APEX LEGENDS= YES. Um what level on the battle pass ( in Fortnite) are you?

Edited on by Dark_Magician

Mancer_X

Ninfan

Dark_Magician wrote:

@Ninfan I am lendin my XBOX to my older bro so no COD but APEX LEGENDS= YES. Um what level on the battle pass ( in Fortnite) are you?

@Dark_Magician level 35 with five wins this season so far

Ninfan

Ninfan

anyone know where the secret passage ways are?

Ninfan

Snatcher

@Toy_Link IKR

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

JokerCK

This is the way.

JokerCK

pilot

So what did the people here think about that event? I though it was a little short but it was cool I guess. I do really like what they did to make it so that everyone could experience it.

Boutta go on a pokemon mania

Ninfan

@pilot did it take you long to download the new season ?

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic