Forums

Topic: Excited for the Nindie Presentation?

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

GrailUK

I noticed Jotun in the showcase. Blink and you miss it, but when Kirk Scott is introduced, there is a bucket load of games shown that I can't make out most lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

GrailUK

@Tops Oh I disagree. Damon is great and down to earth.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Lroy

GrailUK wrote:

I noticed Jotun in the showcase. Blink and you miss it, but when Kirk Scott is introduced, there is a bucket load of games shown that I can't make out most lol.

JOTUN is really good. Completed it on Wii U. Would buy again for Switch.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

KryptoniteKrunch

I thought it was pretty great. They didn't announce ports or sequels to popular indie series, but they did show off some cool looking new indie games that probably would've been overshadowed by big indie game announcements.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Blathers

I guess developers are scrambling to transfer their games to Studio 2, seeing as many popular Game Maker games are still in 8, 8.1, and Studio. I remember when Risk of Rain got transferred to Studio from 8. It was a bit of a clumsy process how the developers had to work around dropped features and changed function calls. (I've worked with both, and I've seen RoR under the hood too)

they still haven't fixed all the bugs

But yeah, that along with other Game Maker games being untouched for so long worries me a little that the developers won't bother opening up their old games again.

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

MsJubilee

Still nothing on Pocket Rumble and the developers haven't said anything about the port for months! It seems like it ain't happening.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.