Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,701 to 8,720 of 10,553

Kimyonaakuma

@k8sMum The first balloon I shot down had a DIY Recipe for a forest floor...and so far that's been it. But I'm still gathering the final acorns for the year, I might find something else.

I'll start looking for Winter recipes earlier in the month, so maybe I'll get more spares? I can craft anything from the Maple Leaf or Mushroom series if people need them.
...but it's not the same as having the recipe

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Wasn't "Nookazon" popular back when this first released? They should have all of the recipes on there.
Haven't tried it myself - I'm not social enough. But it might work if people are desperate for that one special item.

Kimyonaakuma

Cosmofantasmo

@Anti-Matter

Hey,
I would take the beautiful statue and the warm painting, if you still have it, in exchange for two gold pieces.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Anti-Matter

Yeah !
I have crafted ALL 12 zodiac DIY. 😃
Untitled

Thanks for the Gold ores from all of you guys.

Anti-Matter

BrittGOAL14

I wonder how Toy Day will work in this game. Mainly wondering if I should stock up on the toys or if Jingle will have what we need. Hmm.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 Just now visited your island via dream address! Looks good!!!!! I love your sports area and how you have your flowers arranged throughout! Your lighthouse....is that your color variation or did someone give that to you??? I would LOVE one of that color!!!!

Updated mine if anyone is interested in checking it out! (:

Edited on by foxyflimflam

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 I think you'll want to stock up on the toys. That's what I'm gonna do!

@foxyflimflam Thank you! Yeah I'm quite happy with how the soccer and basketball fields turned out. I should make a mini golf area too, since I have the golf clubs next to my house. Wonder where I should make it though. My lighthouse variation is the gray brick one, I had someone get the red and white variant for me since I really wanted one!

Just curious, did you check out my house by any chance? I'll dream your island later on, I'll let you know when I do so.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 Is there something I can trade you in exhange for a brick lighthouse????? And I totally forgot to go in your house!!!!! I will check it out sometime for sure! (: I never remember to go in houses when I do the tours.

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Hmm, I guess you could buy whatever toy your Nook's Cranny is having, then I could trade you the brick lighthouse for that. (The Nook's Cranny toys don't go out of stock, FYI.) Sound cool?

No worries and thank you - I hope you enjoy my house when you visit it

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I probably will. But then it’s how many of each should I get? What if Lucky and Joey want the RC helicopter? 🤣 I’m sure I’m overthinking it. I miss dataminer spoilers.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

PokemonGirl99

How should I prepare for the Toy Day event this month

PokemonGirl99

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 That would be cool! What is your toy today!? I keep forgetting everyone gets different variations of those too!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam My toy today is the mini circuit (black & silver). Yeah everyone has a different assortment of items and clothing!

@BrittGOAL14 Ah I see, you can get duplicates if you really want to. The toy you've bought is added to your catalog and you can still buy it again from the Nook Shopping app. So as long as you acquired that toy to begin with, you're golden - you don't have to worry about it not being at Nook's Cranny!

@PokemonGirl99 I just gave BrittGOAL14 the idea of stocking up on toys as they come out on Nook's Cranny. You might want to do that, too.

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 sending you the kids tent now! Thanks for being willing to trade for a lighthouse! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

Any of my AC friends...if you send me your toy day item from Nooks via mail, I will mail you back mine! Im not on enough to visit people like I use to so want to still try to find a way to trade the items so we all get as many of the variations as possible!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Heavyarms55

Looks like Toy Day festive DIY are only from balloons? Again? And not till mid December?

WHY?!

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Kimyonaakuma

@Heavyarms55 Because it's December 1st? It isn't Christmas yet!

..oh sorry, "Toy Day". But it still applies

Kimyonaakuma

MarioVillager92

I'll do the same thing that Foxy does. Send me whatever toy you're having and I'll trade you for my current one!

@foxyflimflam Huzzah, thank you! I sent you the lighthouse and the mini circuit - enjoy them! I'll continue to send you the toys I get from Nook's Cranny.

@Heavyarms55 (in Darth Vader's voice) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 You rock! Thank you so much!!!!!!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic