Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,561 to 8,580 of 10,553

MarioVillager92

@Heavyarms55 Still don't have any spare mushroom DIYs but I can make all of those, except the mush wall. Would you want me to make them and send them to you?

And no problem - sorry I couldn't help that much for getting you DIYs.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
I have ALL Celeste DIY recipes.
Well, what kind of things you need from Celeste DIY ?
The Zodiac things or Space themed objects ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

PokemonGirl99

I'm already preparing for the Turkey 🦃 Day event, I already have the pumpkins 🎃, I got the Dungeness crab 🦀, Manila clams and scallop, all I need is the fish 🐟 🐠

PokemonGirl99

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 if I can't get them by the end of the event, can I visit your island, give you the shrooms and have you make them?

(Or you can come to my island, whichever you prefer)

@Anti-Matter Well I would like the DIYs but if you have the materials, I would love any of the furniture items or the space stuff other than the asteroid, which I have. What could I trade you?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MarioVillager92

@Heavyarms55 Yeah sure, you can come to my island. Let me know what day/time works for you.

@Anti-Matter Can you try to put a spoiler tag on that video, please? I'm REALLY trying to stay away from this kind of stuff.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 Will let you know, thanks!

@Anti-Matter Sure thing. I'll do that first thing when I log on tomorrow.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

I have Purple Hyacinth Wreath DIY card leftover.
Who want it ?

Anti-Matter

jamesnl

@Anti-Matter do you have any of these spare? cool windflower crown / cute lily crown / pansy crown / rose crown / tulip wreath? Are there any diys you still need?

Edited on by jamesnl

jamesnl

Anti-Matter

@jamesnl
I rarely got flower wreath DIY card leftover.
I didn't really remember the other DIY leftover i kept at my house.
The other DIY leftover in my backpack was Barrel.
Let me check again.

Anti-Matter

jamesnl

Anti-Matter wrote:

@jamesnl
I rarely got flower wreath DIY card leftover.

same for me, i hardly ever see the wreath or crown diys. My villagers prefer to make the same orange dress or natural garden table every day (:

jamesnl

foxyflimflam

@jamesnl Ahhhh I totally missed your post! I was working 😭😭😭😭
In other news, I STILL can't seem to get Julian's picture! I swear he hates me! Today I gave him a 50 inch LCD tv, and in return he gave me a cycling cap. Seems fair, right!? Lol

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

jamesnl

@foxyflimflam hahaha, i know that feeling. I switched to giving them fossils cos they don't display it in their house and they are cheaper than tv's (: I have 3 villagers currently that I am trying to get framed photo from (Apollo, Fauna and Stitches). Today I got a butterfly fish model and 2 pieces of clothing (: Fresh batch of fossils tomorrow and I will try again.

jamesnl

Anti-Matter

I got two photos of Sherb and Kurt, the sign they are my best friends.
Did you know what will i do with the photos ?
i put them in front of tombstones with incenses at my graveyard 🤣

Anti-Matter

foxyflimflam

@jamesnl I feel like I have gotten others to give me their pics super fast (Meringue, Melba, and Drago among a couple of others) and it is annoying me that Julian has been on my island longer than most, yet he still insists on giving me garbage items! Like, what is his problem!? 😂

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

jamesnl

@foxyflimflam i had same challenge with Marina, she was one of first 10 villagers to move to my island when game came out. I got her picture a few weeks ago. I started to wonder if i had forgotten receiving it and sold it at Nooks. That might still be true of course (:

Edited on by jamesnl

jamesnl

Cosmofantasmo

To join in on the current topics:

1.. I’ve got an extra DIY of the mum crown, the cosmos wreath and the pansy wreath, if anyone is interested. I’m always interested in real art pieces when there’s the possibility of a trade.
Additionally it seems I get an extra DIY of the maple series every evening now that I’ve completed that! All the talk about missing DIYs reminded me of the big holes in my cherry blossom series. Small chance that somebody has extras of this laying around?!

2. I’ve got problems getting my villagers pictures, too. Especially Deirdre and Kabuki are overdue. But one or two others are „ready“ too.

Edited on by Cosmofantasmo

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

foxyflimflam

@jamesnl Ahhhh that's crazy it took so long!! So bizarre!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

jamesnl

@Cosmofantasmo i have a few duplicate art pieces. which ones are you after? you got any to trade?

jamesnl

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic