Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,521 to 8,540 of 8,560

zupertramp

@PokemonGirl99 I've noticed there's usually a villager crafting a pumpkin related recipe in the mornings. Been making a habit of just popping on to see if anyone is in their house and visiting them if they are.

There have been a couple in balloon drops but, for me, it's feast or famine with those things most days.

Edited on by zupertramp

PSN: frownonfun
Switch: SW-5109-6573-1900 (Pops)

"And if your hands were metal, that would mean something."

MarioLover92

Just thought I'd post one of my costume ideas, since I just bought the mage's outfit at my Able Sisters shop.

Untitled

Now I just need to find a way to learn magic in New Horizons!

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
My AC:NH Island: D-World
Switch Username: MarioFan92

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | Twitter:

Gret8888

@Heavyarms55
@MarioLover92

Oh, I’ve never heard of getting additional rusted parts for refusing to help Gullivar. We learn something new constantly in this game. Well, I have the rusted parts if you want them, they are just taking up space in my storage. Maybe one day you’ll have something I am in need of and you can return the favor. That’s how we roll here in our little NLife friend forum. 😉

My friend code is below. Just let me know your Switch name so I know to accept your FR.
Gretchen

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@PokemonGirl99
When the Spooky DIY’s were released a couple weeks ago, I had a villager crafting one every morning up until I learned all of the Spooky DIY’s with the exception of:

Spooky Carriage - Jack
Spooky Wand

Spooky Garland - Villagers
Spooky Table Setting

What sucks is Jack won’t be visiting our islands until October 31st. And I’m assuming the two remaining DIY’s from villagers won’t be available until the week of Halloween.

I have a few extra Spooky DIY’s that I received from balloons or given to my second island character. If you want to send me a reply, let me know which Spooky DIY’s you need, I’d be happy to check what I have and if I have what you need, they’re yours.

My FC is below, if you’d like to send me a FR I’d be happy to accept, please let me know your Switch name if it’s different from your name in this forum.

Gretchen

Gret8888

@zupertramp
I have peaches out the @$$, along with all other fruits and flowers. Send me a FR along with your Switch user name and I’ll get them to you.
Gretchen

Heavyarms55

@Gret8888 My Switch name is Em. I will add you in a bit.

Yeah if you're a jerk or simply just talk to Gulliver and forget, all his parts will rust. But I dislike doing that, feels dirty.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

zupertramp

@Gret8888 Thank you so much. I've sent a request. I guess my profile name is Pops.

gcunit

@Gret8888 Hi, I hope you don't mind but I saw your offer of fruit help to zupertramp and wondered if you'd be happy to help me out the same too, please. I've just sent you a friend request.

I too blew my one chance of more valuable fruit early on. I can't remember what I did but I think it included inadvertently chopping down an orange tree when trying to move it 😔

If there's anything I can do to return the favour please let me know.

Edited on by gcunit

Want in on a family group for cheap NSO membership? Email [email protected]

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

zupertramp

@gcunit Now oranges I have so depending on who gets on when, I could help with that.

Friend code is SW-5109-6573-1900

gcunit

@zupertramp Very kind, thanks. Just sent a request. Do you know the easiest way of exchanging fruit - do you need to physically visit someone's island, be online at the same time etc., or can you send in the post?

zupertramp

@gcunit Actually have no idea. If nothing else I can just travel over to your island, drop off 10 oranges and be on my way. Very impersonal I know but without voice chat or something I don't understand how to communicate on this game.

gcunit

@zupertramp Just opened my gate if you fancy giving it a try. Don't go expecting a fancy Island though...

zupertramp

@gcunit oh my using the chat is really no fun. I'm slow enough using my phone to post here but using the controller, ugh.

Anyway enjoy the oranges. I noticed a few saplings of something right along the river and I think they may be too close. Thought they needed at least one space all the way around. I could be wrong. Like the name Granola for an island.

gcunit

@zupertramp Thanks for your visit, and the oranges - I've never had a visitor in Animal Crossing before. OMG, I should have taken a photo... 😞

Edit: Yeh, I know those trees are too close the edge, just never got round to moving them. Couldn't be bothered putting more time into apples. Now I've got some more valuable fruit I can rip all the apple trees out and replace with oranges.

You can type using the touchscreen if you're playing undocked.

Edited on by gcunit

zupertramp

@gcunit

gcunit wrote:

You can type using the touchscreen if you're playing undocked.

Ooooh. Yeah that would have been nice lol. I just always play on the TV.

Gret8888

@gcunit
Hi
When I get home I’ll go on AC. What is your Switch username so I know to accept your request? What fruits do you need? If you craft items using your NATIVE FRUIT and then sell them to Nook you will earn more bells than just selling Nook your native fruit.

I will gather the fruits you need and open my gate if you are online around 10pm EST
Gretchen

Edited on by Gret8888

Gret8888

@gcunit
Hi
The way it works is once you’ve played with other players, you can send them a FR by searching under Recently Played With on your switch settings. Once you are friends and played together, then you can simply send items to each other using the post cards in the airport. You can also become Best Friends. BF can use their shovel on your island
Gretchen

zupertramp

@Gret8888 I'll be on AC for a bit if you're able to part with a few peaches. Shows you're on Rocket League at the moment. Also just learned that you can buy additional candy on other islands so you're welcome over to my island if in need of any more.

Edited on by zupertramp

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic