Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,361 to 8,380 of 10,553

Gret8888

@gcunit
Hi
When I get home I’ll go on AC. What is your Switch username so I know to accept your request? What fruits do you need? If you craft items using your NATIVE FRUIT and then sell them to Nook you will earn more bells than just selling Nook your native fruit.

I will gather the fruits you need and open my gate if you are online around 10pm EST
Gretchen

Edited on by Gret8888

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@gcunit
Hi
The way it works is once you’ve played with other players, you can send them a FR by searching under Recently Played With on your switch settings. Once you are friends and played together, then you can simply send items to each other using the post cards in the airport. You can also become Best Friends. BF can use their shovel on your island
Gretchen

zupertramp

@Gret8888 I'll be on AC for a bit if you're able to part with a few peaches. Shows you're on Rocket League at the moment. Also just learned that you can buy additional candy on other islands so you're welcome over to my island if in need of any more.

PSN: frownonfun
Switch: SW-5109-6573-1900 (Pops)

"One of the unloveliest and least enlightening aspects of contemporary discourse is the tendency to presume that whatever one disagrees with must be very simple—not only simple, but also simply wrong." - Elizabeth Bruenig

Gret8888

@zupertramp
Getting on now
Open your gate. What do you need

Edited on by Gret8888

zupertramp

@Gret8888 Not sure what happened there with the connection. But in any case I need to let my wife play. Thanks for the help. Let me know if there's something you need.

"One of the unloveliest and least enlightening aspects of contemporary discourse is the tendency to presume that whatever one disagrees with must be very simple—not only simple, but also simply wrong." - Elizabeth Bruenig

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Wow, she loves your island!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 I've been checking in a good number of nights - she seems to come in once per week on a random day! I have my island open now, are you interested in going to see her?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 Ah... yet another reason I wish I had stayed home today. Thanks for the tag. Sorry I missed it.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MarioVillager92

@Heavyarms55 Oh noes, I see...I'll find something to give you. You're still hunting monthly and large fragments, right?

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 Lol that's super cool of you dude, but you don't have to give me anything. I had a less than ideal day yesterday and was just critical of my own choices.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam @Cosmofantasmo @Heavyarms55 @jamesnl @TwilightBoy @toiletduck @BrittGOAL14 @johnvboy @FattyWhale_42 @Gret8888 @Beckii @Blaze420

Saharah's on my island today - hit me up if you can make it, so I can open the gate. And no problem Heavyarms!

Cosmofantasmo

@MarioLover92

I would like to come over in about half an hour if that’s okay. Although I would have more liked to see Celeste yesterday, Saharah is cool, too. Thx for the Tag in every case. Can I bring something with me? Do you have all the first autumn DIYs?

Edited on by Cosmofantasmo

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Cosmofantasmo

@gcunit @zupertramp

If you guys still need fruits you can add me too and get some from my island.

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo Yeah that sounds good. I'm missing quite a few fall DIYs so that would be great!

zupertramp

@Cosmofantasmo I'm good on fruits now but thanks for the offer. I'll still add you though, in case we're able to help each other with something in the future.

Cosmofantasmo

@zupertramp

Nice 👍🏻

@MarioLover92

Can you please get me one or two more pieces of Saharahs mystery wallpaper and send it to me? Can you even buy more then one, now that I think about it? Will send you bells or star fragments or whatever you need in case it works.

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo I just checked in with Saharah. I can't get any more wallpaper/flooring from her, unfortunately. For both wallpaper/flooring, I can only get 2 of each per day, one of which being from buying rugs. So I can't get duplicate wallpaper/flooring from her. Sorry about that.

I'm willing to part with my ancient wall, though. Is that okay?

Cosmofantasmo

@MarioLover92

Don’t worry, I’m good in this case. Keep your ancient wall. Wasn’t sure if you can get multiple pieces from her anyway.

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo All righty - now we know! I'm happy to help anyway

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic