Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,381 to 8,400 of 10,546

BrittGOAL14

Thanks for the DIYs! (And art.) I finally got all of Celeste’s DIYs except zodiacs thanks to our wonderful community. Things have been a bit hectic lately so I apologize for not being as active online. Should level out after Halloween so I’m definitely looking forward to that.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Oh you got all the non-zodiac DIYs, that's awesome! I'm still not done getting them all yet, but man was I so happy to finally learn those nova light and star clock DIYs. Sorry if I annoyed you with my Celeste notifications, by the way - just wanted to lend a helping hand, is all. I'll continue to help out in any way I can!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Gretchen sent the last one to me. Couldn’t believe it! Nah, don’t worry. I definitely appreciate the messages. Whether I see them or not is clearly another story. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Glad to hear that Gretchen finished off your star DIY catalog! And yeah, I normally post on this thread and send in-game chat messages whenever something comes up on my island. Wish me luck on getting my star DIYs. Stay safe and have a great night

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

PokemonGirl99

What are the personalities for: Carrie, KiKi, Hazel, Drago, Octavion, Roald, Graham, Flip, and, Lobo? I need to know this in time for the Halloween event next Saturday.

PokemonGirl99

PokemonGirl99

@Gret8888 do you by any chance have any of the Halloween masks? I already have the mummy mask

PokemonGirl99

Maxz

Does anyone have the Imperial Decorative Shelves in brown that they’d be willing to do a catalogue swap for? Or just to trade for something (I’d happy swap a chunk of gold or a couple of NMT tickets for one)? I’ve got a fair bit of Zen stuff to catalogue swap as well as the Screens and a decorative Kimono.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

PokemonGirl99

Does anyone by any chance have these mask: Frankenstein, Skull 💀, Ghost 👻, werewolf, insect 🐜

PokemonGirl99

MarioVillager92

Just started displaying the Mario outfits that I made from the custom designs app

Untitled

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Thank you! I did a little bit of creative thinking with the Peach hat, lol. Now if only I could have the SMB2 character select remix (from Super Mario 3D World) playing at my Able Sisters!

Gret8888

@BrittGOAL14
I have to extra scorpio lamp DIY’s. I’ll send one to you 😉
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@PokemonGirl99
I haven’t seen any except the mummy mask. I have all the Mage outfits if you need any
G

BrittGOAL14

@Gret8888 Thanks!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 @Gret8888 Funnily enough, I just got a scorpio lamp DIY tonight! What a coincidence, lol

PokemonGirl99

I haven't gotten any of the Halloween reactions yet

PokemonGirl99

MarioVillager92

@PokemonGirl99 You need to wait until Halloween for those reactions. Click here and scroll down a bit, it'll tell you how to get them.

Gret8888

@PokemonGirl99
You get the reactions on Halloween from villagers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic