Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 7,341 to 7,360 of 10,553

foxyflimflam

@BrittGOAL14 I admit as soon as NL came out, I completely stopped playing Pocket Camp. ):

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

@Blaze420 Thank you for the painting!!! It is one I have been needing and have only ever had fakes of it show up!! Please let me know if there is anything I can send you back to thank you!

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Gret8888

@Blaze420
Hey you, I made an error on the list of paintings I haveneed, so I already have the Wistful painting. I can send it back to you or forward it on to foxy if she needs it. Let me know, sorry and thank you for sending it to me.
Gretchen

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

BrittGOAL14

@foxyflimflam I WANT to quit. For whatever reason, I canโ€™t seem to make myself quit. Itโ€™s truly ridiculous at this point.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

@Gret8888 Ahh thank you for thinking of me! I already have wistful painting (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Blaze420

You can keep it! x) @Gret8888

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

Maxz

Came here looking for a few dream codes to check out sleepy island hopping, but no one seems to have posted theirs yet!

If anyone wants to dreamily saunter over to the island, the address is DA-7744-4995-9800.

Sweet dreams!

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

tomdasilva89

Hi everyone! Thomas from Toronto, Ontario here. Not sure if there's a separate forum/group dedicated to Dream Addresses yet, but if anyone wants to take a lil nap and explore my island of Madeira, here's my code: DA-5021-9332-3177

Madeira's a 5 star island, complete with a zen garden, sports field and a stage for musical performances. Though my wife and I haven't played as much these days, so it's a little overgrown with flowers. Still pretty though haha.

tomdasilva89

bpapa2020

Dang, I didn't realize codes were required for the dream thing, I was hoping it was a way to get inspiration from randoms.

Other thing that would be nice is if it was an easier way to see my friend's islands who I haven't happened to become friends yet with in Animal Crossing. I have about 50-60 Switch Friends, most of them have Animal Crossing, and I've only managed to become AC friends with ~20 since it's a bit tedious to link up. If they supply their dream code, is there a mechanism for me to easily become AC friends with them later?

bpapa2020

BrittGOAL14

Anyone make the King Tut mask yet?

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@status-204
Because if you can take the items from Dream island that's cheating, secondly it's a Dream, can you take the things from a dream ?

Inputing code for Dream Address is same as you out code for Pro design. You must type by yourself, what do you expect then ? A code typed by itself ?

Actually, Dream Island on ACNL and ACNH are same. You cannot take anything from there since you are dreaming in a fantasy land.

And what's wrong by take inspiration from someone island on Dream island?
Not everyone can visit other people's island so by visiting Dream island it's like visiting other people's island without having the owner open the gate. The Dream island you visited basically their island that have been saved recently.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

edhe

@BrittGOAL14

I obtained my first gold nugget since the update, and automatically received the recipe. Were you wondering how to learn it?

Was the King Tut mask added in this new update?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Hello. ๐Ÿ˜€
I need Boxing items:
1 Blue punchbag
1 blue folding chair
1 red folding chair

If you have floor light with blue beam, i want that also. (1 item)

Anti-Matter

Budda

Hi everyone
I need some help. I'm still missing two fruits: Cherry and orange. Haha after all these month.
Is there anyone willing to help me out?
(Not my account if you're wondering):
SW 1356 1819 1708
Thank you very much in advance!

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Anti-Matter

@Budda
Hello. ๐Ÿ˜€
I have All fruits here. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅฅ
Add my FC too.

Btw, what is your airport color ?
Mine is Orange color.
My username is David.H
Island name SuperNOVA.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Budda

@Anti-Matter
I've sent you the friend request. Name is MEL. Island name is Yลซya
Unfortunately my airport color is also orange.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Anti-Matter

@Budda
Got it. ๐Ÿ˜€
I will play ACNH again after 30 minutes later.
My Switch needs take a break for 1 hour after 3 hours being played.
I will open the gate and at the same time it's fruit harvesting time.

Anti-Matter

BrittGOAL14

@edhe I think it was part of the update. Itโ€™s supposed to bring bad luck so was just wondering if anyoneโ€™s crafted it!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic