Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,041 to 10,060 of 10,553

reporterdavid

I need to learn more. for those who want to play, i am online

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

VoidofLight

I randomly got Shino in my town without doing anything. I just let the villagers move in on their own accord, and I already got one of the new villagers from this update... the one I wanted non-the-less.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

MarioVillager92

Really want to get to buying the HHP DLC, but I think I should do more of what the new update brought to the table. And I wanna try to beat Luigi's Mansion 3 as well. How are you guys liking the DLC if you played it?

@VoidofLight Yeah you're welcome! Best of luck.

@BrittGOAL14 Thanks, I'll have to take a look sometime!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Cynas

@Bmartin001 It does appear to be this way. Yesterday Redd was selling 2 fake paintings, so I didn't buy either. Today the same 2 fake paintings are still there.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

MarioVillager92

This is kind of getting on my nerves honestly...my game takes a lot longer to save now. Why does that happen?

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Bmartin001

@Cynas That seems like a very stupid move by nintendo, Basically forcing you to spend your bells on fake art just to be able to get another piece of art to spawn which also may be fake. Redd should have new art on display everyday.. I think nintendo needs to patch this

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Paid attention tonight and mine takes longer as well.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Yeah, it's weird that it does that. Glad I'm not the only one. When I posted earlier today, it took like 10 or so seconds, but I just started playing again, took down the Festivale items, helped Wisp out, and the game saved a few seconds quicker than last time, which is obviously better.

Oh yeah I posted a pic of my in-progress amusement park on my Twitter, I'll post it here as well. Because why not? I want to make it all Mario-themed, too!

Anti-Matter

I noticed something about Happy Home Paradise.
I felt HHP have heavy influence from Indonesia, my country 🇲🇨 as i saw Island uniform had a pattern like Indonesian Batik, the Plumeria flower (oftenly found at Bali), the school uniform with white shirt and colorful tie (looks like Indonesian Primary School uniform), the chocolate souvenir, Niko itself (White monkey, Hanuman).

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter thanks. haven't seen the ATM (yet...)

does anyone have any other tips (then turnips or food) to gain more bells for expansion?

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
1. Plant a lot of crops (Tomato, carrot, potato, etc), water them everyday so you can get 3 fruits from one plant.
2. Plant a lot of non native fruit trees too. One non native fruit = 500 Bell.
3. Sell the appraised fossils.
4. Sell the crafted items for more Bell.

Anti-Matter

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Awesome! I ordered those items last night so they’ll be there when I get on in a bit. Just finished my island and now I have to take stuff down. 😂

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Sisilly_G

@Cynas : I had to open all but one of the 25 packets before I had a complete set. This was the first time in buying the bulk boxes that I had one unopened packet left over, which I don’t intend to open any time soon.

Best of luck pulling a full set!

@BrittGOAL14 : That’s a shame. Nintendo have (fortunately) been restocking amiibo cards periodically so it would be worth keeping an eye out, though I doubt that there will be a restock of Series 5 cards until at least early next year.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Mountain_Man

Bmartin001 wrote:

@Cynas That seems like a very stupid move by nintendo, Basically forcing you to spend your bells on fake art just to be able to get another piece of art to spawn which also may be fake. Redd should have new art on display everyday.. I think nintendo needs to patch this

Since my first assumption was incorrect (that vendors at the co-op would have new stock every day), my new assumption is that they will have new stock on Harv's island after visiting the main island. And the reasoning for this actually makes sense: Nintendo didn't want special visitors to be completely redundant. So in the case of Redd, you get one extra chance to buy art at the co-op after he visits your island. This strikes me as a sensible way to balance things.

Now I just have to wait and see if my assumptions are correct (unless some of you time travellers have already confirmed it).

The Mountain Man

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Oh that's cool! I got some more things for my theme park, and my museum is now closed for the day since I finally found Brewster. Really excited to see my park done, though I'd rather do it in bite-sized chunks to avoid me being overwhelmed with work! lol

Budda

@Mountain_Man
All vendors that sell stuff will get new stuff every Monday. It's a weekly thing.

Btw. Kicks sells an awesome sword you can carry on your back. Like Link or Trunks(Dragonball). (This is a new item I assume?😅)

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

BrittGOAL14

@Budda Excellent! I paid for Kicks earlier today.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Anti-Matter

@Budda
"Btw. Kicks sells an awesome sword you can carry on your back. Like Link or Trunks(Dragonball)."

Ooh... I already have that. 😀
Bought from Kicks at Harvey trailer park.

@DomGC
The Sword color i got was red.

Anti-Matter

Mountain_Man

Budda wrote:

@Mountain_Man
All vendors that sell stuff will get new stuff every Monday. It's a weekly thing.

Btw. Kicks sells an awesome sword you can carry on your back. Like Link or Trunks(Dragonball). (This is a new item I assume?😅)

Ah, cool, thanks for checking that out. Weekly instead of daily makes perfect sense.

The Mountain Man

BrittGOAL14

Doing HHP right now and there are so many things I need to catalogue. 😂

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic