Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,061 to 10,080 of 10,553

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Saw your message. Let me finish up this house in HHP and I’ll come by for a minute!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Atomic77

Just got the HHP DLC today. Its pretty fun so far.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 @FattyWhale_42 @Munson @Anti-Matter @Gret8888

Thank you all for coming to my island! I had fun with you guys and we all learned a new DIY or three. (Yes, I talked just like Rex from XC2, lol.) I updated my dream address, too!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Gret8888

@MarioLover92
Thank you for the invite as well 😉
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Thanks for the invite! My mom was stoked with the DIYs, haha. Nice to see most of the old gang again, too.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Munson

@MarioLover92
Thanks for having me. I think I’m the only one that didn’t get a cooking diy today.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

reporterdavid

dodo code : 1D37Y ... gate is open for people

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

MarioVillager92

@Gret8888 @BrittGOAL14 @Munson @Anti-Matter

You're all welcome! It was awesome to see all of you again, as well. Brittany - glad to hear your mom made good use of the DIYs I left out! Brutus - sorry to hear. I did send you a little something for helping me with the Sanrio items!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Mountain_Man

I'm glad Nintendo added the ability to customize Nook Miles items so that can you get variations that are not "native" to your island. Now if only Lief would sell the full compliment of non-native fruits and flowers.

The Mountain Man

MarioVillager92

@Mountain_Man I agree. There's certain color variations I like, but aren't being sold on my Nook Miles catalog. Reese and Cyrus' co-op was one of the first that I opened for that very reason!

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 @Mountain_Man That’s what I was most excited about, too! No more begging others to help me.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Anti-Matter

I have unlocked DJ K.K. at HHP island after making 30 Vacation homes and unlocking Apparel Store. 😀
Here are the things you will get from visiting the facilities at HHP island.

School : you will get Plumeria starts from the villager you assigned as teacher.

Restaurant : you will get food recipe (1 recipe for 1 day) from villager you assigned as head chef.

Cafe : you can buy foods or drinks from both villagers you assigned as cafe owner. Each day the menu will be changed.

Hospital : you will be asked to donate 120,000 Poki to unlock Patient Ward room on 2nd floor from the villager you assigned as nurse. On the next day you can build Patient Ward room (3 random villagers as patients). You can have check up at hospital once a day and you will get accessories with hospital theme.

Apparel Store : you can buy clothes / headgear from the villager you assigned as store manager by interacting with the mannequins over there.

Random things, I named my School with Leviathan School (I gave light blue color as well), my Restaurant with Indonesia Bistro (I gave Indonesia flag color as well), my Cafe with Blue Sky Cafe, my Hospital with Healing-D-Vision (DDR SuperNOVA Boss song), my Apparel Store with Fascination MAXX (DDR SuperNOVA Boss song).

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

BrittGOAL14

@Anti-Matter You’ve been busy! Thanks for the info.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Anti-Matter

@BrittGOAL14
I kept working at HHP while i have a lot of time to play during Saturday and Sunday. 😀

Anti-Matter

Mountain_Man

I feel like we're at the point now where there is more to do in New Horizons on any given day than there was in New Leaf. I'm finding myself having to do something in Animal Crossing that I haven't done for a very long time: put tasks off until tomorrow that I didn't have time to accomplish today.

The Mountain Man

BrittGOAL14

@Mountain_Man Totally agree. Bit overwhelming at times, too.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

MarioVillager92

This updates's been keeping me reeeeeeal busy, lol! Did a bunch of island hopping to get more DIYs, as well as doing some gyroid hunting, having coffee, and opening another co-op. I kept putting off getting more things for my theme park, so I went ahead and got some more stuff for that. Thanks @FattyWhale_42 and @Munson for inviting me to your islands!

I'm curious about one thing, though. When you cook food recipes, you can give them to your villagers, right? I thought it'd be really nice to do and I pretty much just eat fruit for breaking rocks on the tour islands. I hit the rocks as much as I can, then eat a fruit, and finally, break the rock.

Anti-Matter

I have to prepare 700,000 Bell to upgrade the storage capacity until 5000 items.
Dang, Tom Nook....
But good news, i have remodeled villager's house from ugly looking interior changed into comfy small house.
And you can use ALL items you have learnt from Happy Home Paradise but you cannot resize the villager's house (it was still 6 x 6 size).

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic