Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 2,648

NaviAndMii

@Mintendo @kosmaty Thanks for posting! Yeah, to join our Club, players must first be in an in-game party with me (because only the person who set it up can send invites for some reason - ugh!) then I can send an invite to join our team from there

We'll be playing on Thursday at the usual time of 8:30pm BST if anyone would like to hop in and join the Club then? ..otherwise, just give me a shout (either on here, or on Discord) and I'll try and jump in some other time to send an invitation your way

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

mauhlin12

@SuperJoon Hello! Long time no see! Do you still have your Switch? It doesn't look like you've logged on in a little bit. I see on your Twitter you're doing some cool things on Xbox though.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

SuperJoon

@mauhlin12 Hey bud! Unfortunately not, went through a rough time, sacrifices had to be made, Switch was one of them unfortunately

Looking to get another one for my birthday this month The pull of Civ 6 and Diablo on the Go is too much!

Plus my wife wants to play Pokémon and Animal Crossing when that's released

Hope you're good

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

mauhlin12

@SuperJoon Oh no sorry to hear you hit a rough patch there. That's great that you'll hopefully get a new Switch soon. Feel free to jump back in the Discord too we have quite a few people who are really into Diablo 3 right now (including me, it even works great between USA and Europe in multiplayer ) and we already had an old member return earlier today so yeah, hopefully we'll be gaming with you again soon!

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

SuperJoon

@mauhlin12 Cheers buddy! Fingers crossed. Have it on my Xbox and love it! Haven't played it for a while, so a new game on Switch would be a way to get me back into it.

Yeah, i'll def be back on the Discord chat when I've got my new Switch sorted.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

Wow! Can you believe that this community is over a year old already?! ..I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! 😂

Cheers everyone! 🍻 Here's to many more years to come!

Bunkerneath

And only 9 days until my 36th Birthday

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

@NaviAndMii I was thinking the 18th anniversary of my 18th Birthday

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Lroy

Wow! That has gone fast. Still have to remind myself that the Switch is approaching its two-year anniversary.

In many ways the system and its games still feels new to me. Massive backlog built up already and have bought so many full retail games and eShop exclusives. Gonna slow down my purchases but already fully validated my Day 1 adoption of the system.

I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever desire to play a non-hybrid console again. The fact you play the same game on the TV and in handheld, meaning those of us with limited gaming time can actually make progress in games still excites and amazes me.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Windy

Just got my Wii setup to go back online. Found a nice group to play Animal Crossing with and MarioKart. Im really looking for a partner for We Love golf every couple weeks. If anyone still plays Wii online let me know would love to add new friends.

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

SonOfVon

bumping this thread. if you're old (over 18) join our adult switch gamers discord! a friendly environment for old farts, links in my signature. we play smash almost every day

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

Eagle9

like it was my fault that in the channel things didn't worked out, well this one is too a way to solve a ridiculous problem what was not my fault to begin with.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

kosmaty

@Eagle9 From my point of view - you created your own, non-existing problem and started to blame others for this.

kosmaty

Eagle9

I can see when i'm not welcomed. Totally fine by me, this time i can spend with people who really cares about me too.

NaviAndMii

@Eagle9 The only thing that isn't welcome is rude, confrontational or aggressive behaviour...

The community is in a good place - with 70 members (most of whom are very active) and more people than ever having fun chatting about and playing Switch together. If you felt it could've been improved, we've always welcomed (and genuinely appreciated) feedback via the dedicated 'Ideas and Suggestions' channel - but it seemed that you were more interested in launching another unprovoked attack instead?

It was all just unnecessary - especially considering how friendly, warm and welcoming everyone is...I just can't understand what caused you to have such a bad attitude - there was no need for it at all.

Eagle9

Then this is too a misunderstanding - again, result is the same. None benefits if ever come back.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic