Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 2,648

Fowlersrs

Just a shout for this place, if you havnt joined yet do so as we are really trying to ramp it up now there some new games..

A recap of what everyones playing regularly;

Smash bros
Mk8
Paladins
Splatoon 2 splatfest
Wargroove
Fifa 19

And loads more....

Fowlersrs

kosmaty

Rocket League
AoV
Mario Tennis
Diablo

You will find someone for most switch games here. You will also find nice and mature atmosphere

kosmaty

Corneel

Also not forget the small arcade corner there with the arcade challenges.

And we also have pictures of cats...

Arcade Challenges High Scores
Switch friend code: 8315-2784-9697

SonOfVon

can't leave out fortnite!

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

pamperedprincess

I'm an adult and I use slang. Not sure what age has to do with slang.lol

Friend code: SW-8370-9029-2230

Eagle9

@NaviAndMii
Is there any chance to get back to the server.

If someone else comment this, is same to me than nothing. I like to speak private.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

MilverMikron

Hello fellow adults. Just recently found my way and I noticed there's a discord server for adult switch users. You are all welcome to add me with my code in my signature. Cheers and happy gaming.

Discord: MilverMikron#3972

Switch Friend Code: SW-0965-0256-4798

Dis-miss

Hey there! I'm new here and I might join the discord server later on~ I mostly play right now SSBU, Wargroove and Stardew. You are free to add me ofcourse!

Fc: 0703-8949-7291. Cheers!!

SonOfVon

we've recently removed some of the inactive members, people who didn't play or participate in discussions and have not shared their friend codes. if that's you, you're more than welcome to come back if you post your code and take a more active role. we have 3 events in two days, tonight is wargroove wednesday, tomorrow is rocket league night and smite night. links for joining are my sig. two rules: must be over 18 and be nice

Edited on by Octane

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

electrolite77

Forgot about this since it got shifted off here. Whoops....

Edited on by electrolite77

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Lroy

Plenty of arcade game challenges and Pinball challenges going on over on the Adult Switch Gamers Discord too: so if you’re a gamer of a certain vintage, plenty of like-minded folks to take part in community high-score chasing with. All for fun and collaboratively learning how to play these titles better.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

BruceCM

Well, I'm 44, so.... Unfortunately, don't play multi-player games, though.

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Lroy

BruceCM wrote:

Well, I'm 44, so.... Unfortunately, don't play multi-player games, though.

There’s still this thread and more actively, the Discord community you might enjoy. To chat games with and/or take part in single player challenges such as the arcade high scores or survival modes etc. I’ve not jumped into an online multiplayer session - which they host many of - in a while. Basically, the Discord accommodates the lot of us with differing gaming preferences. Some play a lot of online multiplayer, others don’t. It’s all cool.

Edited on by Lroy

BruceCM

Thanks! Joined, will see how it goes

SW-4357-9287-0699

Lroy

@BruceCM No worries. Hope you find something of interest or enhances the fun you have gaming. If you do stick around. Feel free to add me, code in my sig.

Edited on by Lroy

BruceCM

Done that, thanks, @Lroy .... Notice you played Bad North Demo. What did you think of it? I'm still playing the full game occasionally.

SW-4357-9287-0699

Lroy

@BruceCM Yeah, liked it. Thought I might from when it was first shown in that Nindies showcase but just wasn’t sure without a demo. So given I have a ridiculous backlog on Switch already, decided to hold off getting it Day 1. Will probably buy the full game when it gets discounted in the future.

I’d like a Demo for INTO THE BREACH for similar reasons.

I’m also super keen to pick-up WARGROOVE but my strategy needs are already being met tenfold by CIVILIZATION VI which I got for Xmas and only recently made time to play. FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES incoming too and I haven’t even finished all of those 3DS FE entries yet. So much goodbess, need to go back and play the DK DLC for MARIO + RABBIDS: KINGDOM BATTLE too. The list goes on and on...

Edited on by Lroy

BruceCM

Lroy wrote:

I’m also super keen to pick-up WARGROOVE but my strategy needs are already being met tenfold by CIVILIZATION VI which I got for Xmas and only recently made time to play. FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES incoming too and I haven’t even finished all of those 3DS FE entries yet. So much goodbess, need to go back and play the DK DLC for MARIO + RABBIDS: KINGDOM BATTLE too. The list goes on and on...

Lols, I had a 2DS primarily for the FE games but finished them all & a few others, so traded it in. Wargroove is great but maybe wait for a sale on that, then. Definitely worth playing the DK DLC for Mario+Rabbids. I ended up getting the gold edition on sale after trading original standard game in

SW-4357-9287-0699

Lroy

Just giving this thread a bump and informing fellow Switch owning adults that we have a Discord community - see the invite link in my forum signature - where we have Switch online game nights and regular arcade game challenges and pinball tournaments. So come over and say hi if you fancy it.

Otherwise, let me know here what game you’re interested in playing online with folks or whether you want to know more about the arcade or pinball competitions and we can give you the details.

Edited on by Lroy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic