Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 2,648

SonOfVon

friendly reminder for this weeks' upcoming events. today we got the highly popular Mario Kart Monday at 8:30pm BST. Street Fighter 2sday is tomorrow at 8:30pm BST. on Wednesday we have a newcomer in the highly anticipated sequel Overcooked 2 at 8:30pm BST. on Thursday is also a first, Paladins Party at 8:30pm BST. events will be added or removed according to the input from the community. everyone over 18 is welcome to join us

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

kosmaty

There was info on Discord and Guilded as well, but since not everybody is using it yet...

I will host Rocket League tournament (Aside today's Paladins event). Anyone interested in playing RL, feel free to join for this one.
The time is usual 8:30pm BST. I will give login details here and on Discord, when the lobby will be created.

kosmaty

electrolite77

Ah that’s where everyone has gone!

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Lroy

electrolite77 wrote:

Ah that’s where everyone has gone!

Yeah. I would suggest at least giving the Discord a try. I was very hesitant to bother with it but I pretty much check in there every day now. So easy to quickly arrange a game.

For example, I noticed you were playing OVERCOOKED! 2 last night. A bunch of us we also playing and using voice chat on Discord. Might be something you'd like to join in on? We have text chat as well if you prefer.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

electrolite77

@Lroy

I might try and get Overcooked 2 at some point. Last night was actually the first time in about 3 years me and my wife had played a game together, and it was the first one which I bought day of release and had never loaded up until yesterday. 😀

Better late than never. Is the 2nd one much better?

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Dugu

Does 24 count?

The games that I play are: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Arms, Zelda: BotW, Mario Odyssey, Sonic Mania. I have finally 100%'d all of them!

Please add me! SW-7666-6692-9100

kosmaty

You can join Rocket League tournament already
Name: NL Cup
Pass: 1807
1807 is the year, when first car ever was created

kosmaty

Lroy

@electrolite77 Sorry for my late reply. I hadn't played the original OVERCOOKED! Before buying and completing the sequel with the Mrs. We hammered it these past 5 days since purchase. Had so much fun, we fully intend to now go back and play the first one.

I believe OVERCOOKED! 2 is more of the same and it is great. So if you find yourself making progress with your couch co-op playthrough with your good lady, I'd certainly say take a break and then buy the sequel. One of my games of 2018. Plus it has online, so we could always play through it together as well.

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

Got a lobby open now for STREET FIGHTER 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION if anyone wants to play?

Edited on by Lroy

Xaritah

Hey!!!! 28 year old here!!! So glad this community exists! I only have Mario kart to play online yet 😅

Xaritah

mauhlin12

Lroy wrote:

NaviAndMii wrote:

Just wanted to shout out here to let everyone know that we'll be returning to a more simplified system going forward

Mario Kart Monday will now be played every Monday at 8:30pm BST!
Street Fighter 2sday will also be every Tuesday at the same time!

For all other games, feel free to join us over on our community Discord server to connect with fellow Adult Switch Gamers! ..we have channels for ARMS, DOOM, Fortnite, Mario Tennis Aces, Paladins, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Super Bomberman R and UNO - and also play many other games - just give people a shout over there and you'll find others to play with in no time!

Hopefully catch you for some games soon! Cheers!

What he said 😉 🍻

What they said.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

SonOfVon

we have a few monster hunter fans on our discord who are now playing on a regular basis. if you're looking for someone to play with, feel free to hit them up on our discord https://discord.gg/UKDGVg

Meesh

@Xaritah Welcome!

Feel free to to join us at our community Discord server - if you've never used Discord before don't worry, several of us (myself included) hadn't either prior to joining this community. It really is quite useful and easy to get the hang of it. This thread doesn't get used as much anymore, but there is daily chatting and match planning for various games through our Discord server. In fact, our weekly Mario Kart game night is set to start in about 10 minutes!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0182-8684-8029

NaviAndMii

@SonOfVon @Meesh Thanks for taking the time to update the thread and help @Xaritah find her way to the Discord server! Much appreciated!

If anyone else is looking for fellow adults to chat to, play online with, or generally just reminisce about the good ol' days - feel free to join us using either of the links above! ..the more, the merrier! 🍻

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

SonOfVon

if you're a dinosaur and prefer to play with other extinct oversized reptiles, I'd encourage you to join our discord group which you can do by clicking here https://discord.gg/E9vVrF5 . today our group has two organized events, mario tennis aces and rocket league both starting at 8:30 BST.

Introspect

Thanks for this thread. Glad I joined the Discord. Really been enjoying interacting with you all lately. Great community!

Introspect

NaviAndMii

@subpopz Yeah, we've definitely been guilty of neglecting this thread for the past little while - definitely keen to swing by here a bit more often (for old times sake!)

Great that you could find your way over to our little Discord - look forward to playing a few games with you soon! See you around!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Mintendo

This might be a good opportunity to notify the RL-players in this thread who haven’t joined the Discordthing that there’s an official Adult Switch Gamers team now. I have absolutely no idea how to join or invite though, guess @NaviAndMii knows though..? Can’t remember all the people who joined in earlier this year and maybe we’re all on Discord now. @Jbs-Dad, are you on Discord?

Dan™
SW-6118-9125-9707

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic