Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,281 to 1,293 of 1,293

Enigminator

Not interested in the Valentines banner to be honest. I was able to get the Soiree Hero that I wanted thanks to the free 5 star banner though. I was saving orbs in case she appeared in a future Legendary/Mythic banner; I have up to 1,080 orbs and it looks like I'll continue saving them.

Enigminator

Eel

Expensive subscription sucks.

On the bright side I got Camilla, Eliwood and Alm in the third anniversary banner. Using only 30 orbs.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

klingki

@Eel Man, seems like you're on a roll! My luck has been really poor since the summer (when I pulled a crazy amount of 5*s in a really short span of time). Anyone I've wanted has either taken 100s of orbs to get, or 100s of orbs to not get. I've been pity broken on Tsubasa by Morgan TWICE!

I've been going back and forth on the Feh Pass, but I think I'm probably not gonna get it. The skins are nice but not worth paying for, the stat boosts and extra Summoner Support are nice but I don't play competitively so they're not a big deal, the quests are kind of just the same as paying for packs, and the QoL stuff would save time but can still be accomplished by old fashioned grinding. If it were half the price, I'd probably consider it more strongly, but I don't think I can justify it for $9.50 a month.

klingki

Eel

Haha I know the game will remember this and say "he's been lucky enough, let's even it out" at the worst time.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

edhe

Now this is really something else. Non-subscibers are able to complete the exclusive quests, but, naturally, aren't able to collect the rewards. The game explicitly tells you that in order to collect them, you'll need to purchase the Feh Pass. The icon will forever have a notification alert telling you there are rewards to be collected but ONLY if you are a pass owner.
They knew what they were doing with this.

As for my quest for New Year Anna, I ended up with 9 in the end - that would bring me up to +8, and, gallingly, on my last gasp, the game threw me a circle with 4 red stones (I only had something like 12 orbs, so I could only afford 2 pulls) - I got the usual Seth and Laslow.

Throughout the period, I was lucky to bag a few 5 star heroes, however - and even more lucky that they didn't seem to pity break my Anna run. I managed to get a Nailah, a Nah, a Leif, an Idunn, a Larcei (who survived a danced Reinhardt somehow, thanks to her not-rock-bottom RES and repel skill - also, like her mother Ayla, was my free pull on her respective banner) a Karla, a Sumia, Mythic Marth and a Mareeta.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

Yeah that will be very annoying seeing the unclaimed rewards sitting there.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Enigminator

None of the banners were interesting to me and I'm not spending money on the pass. I think I might store up to 2,000 orbs.

Enigminator

edhe

I did it. After raising my pity rate to well over 12%, I finally got a 5★ unit on the Legendary banner. It wasn't a blue hero, nor was it a red, green or colourless hero.

It wasn't a Legendary Celica or Nagi either (as much as I would have begrudgingly appreciated either). It was my very own Legendary Edelgard with +HP and -Def. Now I can finally try out that overpowered switch mechanic that only appears on certain legendary heroes.

Curiously, I did get a Picnic Felicia with my first free summon, on the Golden Week banner, but I can't believe my poor luck with the Legendary banner. I would have stopped if I'd have got one, but I'm glad I got her, and i'm not even an Edelgard fanboy.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

For anyone interested, Dragalia Lost is currently having its second FEH crossover. You can last years units as well as the new ones. In total you can summon for Chrom, Marth, Tiki, Veronica, Peony, and Fjorm. You can also get Alfonse and Sharena for free just by playing the event.

@edhe Congrats on the pull! Getting over a 12% rate is pretty unlucky though, but at least you got her. I just ended up getting Nagi so far, which I shouldn't be too sad about since I didn't have her before, but I really wanted either Celica or Edelgard.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

LzWinky

Game's been too kind to me. I got 10 Merrics, 2 Edelgards and a Celica

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andrew_R_2000

all i got was 2 celicas

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

edhe

Is anyone familiar with the changes made to the summoning pool in the last 12 months? As I understand it they took several first generation 5★ units out of the summoning pool, and were subsequently rerunning their focus banners so you still had a chance to get them.

I think on her first focus banner since the changes, I ended up throwing all of my orbs away in the hope of getting the original Lucina, but never succeeded. Dierdre was another hero that eluded me, and I wasn't able to get by the time she was taken out of the regular summoning pool.

But I might be mistaken because earlier in the year, I ended up pulling Dierdre in an unrelated banner - it could be that I'm mistaking her for Julia, but today, on the Valentia picnic banner, I somehow ended up getting a Lucina on a ticket summon, and I was almost certain she was one of the heroes purged from the regular summoning pool.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

LzWinky

All the first seasons have weekly banners now. They will no longer appear on new/special banners.

Most banners will now have a 4* focus with its own rate starting at 3%

The “new” banners will give you a complimentary 5* after you summon 40 times (success or not)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic