Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,297

klingki

I used about 25 orbs plus my free pull on the brides banner, sniping for Fjorm. Got a real who's who of colorless trash:
4* Kagero
4* Lissa
4* Maria
3* Leon
3* Matthew
3* Serra
3* Maria

klingki

Morpheel

I didn't have anything in particular I wanted, so I went for blue, since I assume that one has the best chances of giving you something.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsurii

Anyone else shooting for as many orbs as possible by CYL3? I'm back to 499 after throwing 80-odd orbs at Berkut and Tiki. I hope I can save up enough to get that brave Camilla up to +10. Think it'll be super close, if I don't get stupid lucky, but I still have all of those chain challenges to knock out before then, too. I hope I can actually do most of them without wanting to throw my phone out the window (not before I get a new one 😜)

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

I have 12. Maybe that will be 40 by then!

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RR529

I had over 200 orbs this morning and figured I'd try going for Wedding Tharja (the only one of the wedding characters that really interests me), but it was not to be

I spent nearly all my orbs (now I have less than 20), and was rewarded with only one 5 Star character, who wasn't even a focus character (I'd have taken one of the other two by the end as a consolation), and was a duplicate of a character I already had to boot...

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Morpheel

Oh ouch. Hopefully the game will reward you in the next free summons.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

101 orbs gone'ded. I'm not sure, if I'm angry at myself or happy I got her 😂

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

Huh oh wow, did they just add Naga herself?

BRB gotta go be disappointed.

Edit: I TAKE IT BACK. Got her on my third summon.

Mine is - Def + Res

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

klingki

Man you guys are lucky. Granted I only had around 30 orbs, but I got big fat nothin.

klingki

Tsurii

Ugh....screw you, Naga. You and your slickass design. I got tempted and threw another 60 orbs at her banner lmao
Got two more Tikis, babygirl's sitting at +5 now 😅
No second Naga tho. I seriously need to not summon again on that banner. I'm down to only 400 orbs after being close to 600 yesterday (think 570ish)

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

edhe

I didn't spend any orbs past my first costed pull (4) on this banner, but as for the previous one, I recall I spent a few orbs, to no avail, trying to get Charlotte & Cordelia. I managed to get Cordelia, fortunately, and within 50 orbs, I believe.

The danger with banners for me is that as you spend more and more orbs (up until the point you get that 5★), the 5★/focus rate increases, so that 5★ is just around the corner - you just have to spend more orbs, and the next thing you know, you're down to 100 again.
It's easier for me to simply ignore the banner after the free pull, and maybe a cheeky 2nd or 3rd draw *they've paid off before), before I get too invested in a banner.
Yes, Naga is a strong hero (her falchion buff is godly), and her being a mythic hero is a particular draw, but I have better luck when using a larger amount of orbs.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Morpheel

I got super lucky with Naga. I rarely get anything out of those legendary banners.

Eh! My gameplay videos

edhe

There's a lot of summoning opportunities coming up over the next period. Firstly, over the next several weeks, there'll be a succession of revival banners featuring the 5★ exclusives that where pruned from the summoning pool in the last update.
I'm quite keen to get a regular Lucina, although not too desperate as to throw all my orbs at these banners. Todays featured Deirdre, but my free pull, as expected was a Beruka. Lots of opportunities for some lucky pulls though - I believe there will be 20 successive banners.

Furthermore, it's time for another Awakening banner - one that sadly doesn't feature Miriel, Kellam or Gregor (my personal wishes), but instead, Nah, Yarne, Brady (out of left field, him being a cleric), and Kjelle. Cynthia will be the GHB freebie.

As with all "New Heroes" banners, there'll be an accompanying "Forging Bonds" event where you can get those 4 summon tickets for a chance to get that nice freebie.

I'm currently at 525 orbs now. I'll probably save my orbs throughout this next period, because I'm confident I can breach the 1000 threshold if I'm sensible.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Morpheel

Oh I like Brady and Nah. Hope I get one of those.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Morpheel

Woo got a Nah after about 60 orbs.

Also, interesting developments in the story. I guess the sad Alphonse (and dead Shareena) we see in the intro video/art are the ones from the dead Askr.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

> new Laegjarn alt

I can just pick Camilla as my free CYL3 hero anyway...

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

Oh a second chance to get unicorn axe man (unicorn shovel man?)

Too bad I wasted all my orbs. But maybe the game will be nice.

I already have the others in some shape or form, but I wouldn't mind getting them again, of course.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

edhe

So, I had to summon a few heroes in this banner, but I don't feel too bad about it. My ambition had always been to +10 an exclusive hero, but judging by my luck in most summoning sessions, I'd probably need around 2000 to comfortably get any given hero to +10. Particularly if it's green.

Speaking of which, my target for this banner was Laevatainn, who happens to be a green hero. I don't know if anyone would agree (I've heard tales on reddit), but green orbs seem to be uncommonly elusive. In the beginning of the service, there were less green heroes, and so you were statistically more likely to get a 5★ with green than any other colour.

Anyway, I ended up using up approximately 382 orbs, and managed to get a Laegjarn, then a Gunnthra, then a Helbindi (on one hand, I wasn't too eager to pull him, as with Gunnthra, but I'm yet to own a regular Helbindi). I kept saying to myself "i'll stop at 500 [remaining], then 400, then I started getting desperate, focusing on green orbs, which only seemed to show up in the singular - if at all. I pulled the odd blue ("a second Laegjarn would be nice..."), and ended up with a Female Morgan (5★, naturally) , and 301 orbs remaining.

I catalogued my pulls (4 Sorens straight in the bin, an optimal, albeit 3★ Nino and Lilina saved, 2 more Ares, and various Reposition/Pivot/Vantage fodders to add to the collection), then thought 'to heck with it!', one more pull.
3 Green orbs - first was a second Reyson, second was a third Frederick, and 3rd was the Laevatainn I was eager to get. I'm glad I didn't have to spend all of my orbs because I probably would have, ultimately.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Morpheel

I used the 20 orbs I managed to get, plus the free try. I got an assortment of 4* uncommon trash, and the wrong Laevatein as a surprise 5*.

And yes, whenever I want green orbs, the are notoriously absent.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic