Forums

Topic: Mario VS DK Tipping Stars only $19.99!!!

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Inkling

Wow, that's a great deal! Mind you, because of Nintendo's weird conversions, it'll be £20 over here ($30)

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

CanisWolfred

Great, now I feel terrible that I'm not getting this. Then again, I bought two Mario Minis games before (and hated them. The mini-game in Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters was more fun. And I hated that, too), so I guess it evens out.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ultraraichu

$20 and free cross play, count my preorder in (if they had).

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Sparx

well now I can't not get it :T

My avatar is from here

OorWullie

I will be getting this for sure as I've enjoyed others in the series and it's pretty close to Lemmings but it definitely seems overpriced for those with only 1 system.I'm pretty sure if there was no cross play it would be under $15 so it's not really free.Either way,I'm still getting it haha

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

TuVictus

That's a good deal. Still don't know why they're bothering with physical boxes if it's just a download code inside.

Also, I loved all these MvDK games, and I just got the 3DS one. But that one isn't as good, because your focus is always on the bottom screen instead of the top screen where all the action is. With this traditional style, you can see what's going on without needing to look up.

TuVictus

mushroomer

i loved the 2nd one for ds March of the Minis... that game allowed you to swipe the wind up toy marios and make them jump, stop, turn directions... that allowed for so much more gameplay .

mushroomer

KickButt_Gaming

$19.99!!! For TWO VERSIONS, THAT'S LIKE 10$ for each one!!! That's it, i was trying to hold off buying this but I NOW I HAVE TOO!

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

unrandomsam

How does it compare to the 3DS one in terms of how much content it has ? (Dunno why they always miss information like that out of reviews).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

TeeJay

mushroomer wrote:

i loved the 2nd one for ds March of the Minis... that game allowed you to swipe the wind up toy marios and make them jump, stop, turn directions... that allowed for so much more gameplay .

This! This is the sole reason why I don't play anymore games in this series. They took that out and that totally killed it for me.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

PokeMario

I've never really enjoyed this series, but the cross buy is tempting and I'm willing to give it another shot, so maybe at some point I'll get it if it's available for ten to fifteen dollars.

PokeMario

DefHalan

TeeJay wrote:

mushroomer wrote:

This! This is the sole reason why I don't play anymore games in this series. They took that out and that totally killed it for me.

I found it gave me too much control over the minis. Without that much control you have to manage all your Minis better imo

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.