Forums

Topic: Big New Final Fantasy Titles Coming In 2018

Posts 21 to 40 of 112

1UP_MARIO

That's one heck of a master plan. Sony must of hit you hard. So much hate. Waiting for revenge. Sounds like a 80s movie

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

@1UP_MARIO
Don't worry.
I will not throw away my ps4 games.
I still play Portal Knights ps4 version by borrowing until i switch to Nintendo Switch version. It will be switched once i got the game on December 2017 (i will play the digital download version first while waiting for Physical release on Feb 2018)

The ps4 games that "eliminated" by me, will be displayed in my shelf but not for playing anymore, just as Art display.
I still do like my ps4 games that i chose, but i don't like the ps4 machine due to notorious reputation.
I do like the games from specific developers / publishers, but i don't like with Sony label anymore (Except ps1 & ps2, because i Re-Play again my ps2 games after i got from Ebay)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

This is funnier than when Barbiegirl77 was talking about too many demonic forces in Kingdom Hearts.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter what's the notorious reputation. What have they done

Anti-Matter

@1UP_MARIO
1. Tons of rated 18+ games flooding the psn menu. I Hate it.
2. Very few kiddie looking games despite there are plenty by now. That's very frustrating for me to find any appropriate games in the middle of tons of rated 18+ games.
3. Lack of a lot of genre that i like. I have compared the genre diversity between ps2 & ps4. The result was ps2 games still have a lot of different genres with their own unique gameplay while ps4 games have lesser interesting genre. Tons of shooting games, killing games, crime games, evil games, etc dominating ps4. I felt disgust.
4. Whenever i browse on Google about appropriate Sony games, i will immediately press the Exit button in Rage once i spotted some Very vulgar and inappropriate any of rated 18+ screenshots. I hate the Brand image of Sony due to that circumstances. Even i still have to Restrict a lot whenever i tried to find any appropriate ps4 games from playasia, to getting know what new games added. Very different with Nintendo games that i felt less worried about rated 18+ games due to lesser games like that.
5. Also, Sony choose to isolating themself from Cross Play between Nintendo and Microsoft. They were afraid of Switch or Xbox1 gamers will brainwashing Sony gamers to leave from PS4. Oh, what a great decision....

Anti-Matter

Bunkerneath

@Anti-Matter Dude, this thread is supposed to be about Final Fantasy, not your hate for any game you dont like.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Bunkerneath
Eh... sorry if i carried away. :smile_sweat:
I have to explain for user above me.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter but why blame Sony if developers want to make games for the system. Is it sonys fault.

Nintendo also want these developers for their system. Doom. Skyrim la noir

Anti-Matter

@1UP_MARIO
I have ever see a PS VR booklets in my game shop.
When i see the cover, i see nothing suspicious.
But when i open the first page, suddenly i threw it.
I felt disgust immediately before i fully read the booklets. Because i saw Tons of rated 18+ games dominated booklets contents.
That indicates Sony brand are Dangerous.

I also compared Nintendo games during Gamecube era and Wii era. The result was different with Sony brand.
Even though there were some rated 18+ games, but there were More Appropriate games that i felt less worried than Sony brand. Take a look some newest Nintendo commercials. When i see Nintendo commercials, i see Appropriate commercials as always. The Kiddie and Family Brand still on their image despite of some rated 18+ games on their machines. But when i see Sony commercials, more than 80 % are Disgusting adult games. Almost No Family branded image. If there was, the image that i felt was so Fake.

I feel excited whenever Nintendo puts their Silly and Funny approach on their products (Cereal, Fun Park, Commercials, Games, etc). Nintendo still use their Cartoonish images even for ordinary things.
But, i felt disgust whenever Sony put their Edgy Adult images on their products (Magazine, Commercials, etc). Like almost every single of Sony games are Evil games that approved by Sony to show their Adult images. Like they were promoting tobacco to public.

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

Reading this thread is more fun than Chapter 13 of FF15

Anti-Matter

@Dezzy
"Reading this thread is more fun than Chapter 13 of FF15"

Wait, how many chapters in FF XV ?
Is that really boring the stroyline of FF XV ?

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter your right Sony is evil and Nintendo is evil but Sony is more evil because Nintendo is less evil

Grumblevolcano

I think @Anti-Matter is being reasonable, while I don't agree with the specific points I totally agree with the concept of wanting as much as possible on 1 platform so you don't need to bother with other platforms.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dezzy

Just put a line of salt around the PS4. That should take care of things.

Bunkerneath

@Dezzy I was thinking brick dust actually

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Inertiacreep

You guys know if they remade ff6 it would be a disgrace... this is not the same people that made great final fantasy games.

But i remember that ff6 demo they teased on n64 before n64 was released and i wanted that to happen so bad, or at least a new ff on n64 but it never happened.

Inertiacreep

Pungu

@Inertiacreep It might not be as bad as you'd think. The FF7 Remake looks pretty good. It's a shame that they had to break into 3 games, but it should be fine. And everything is already there for the current people to remake it. It isn't as if they have to make up new scenarios and new characters. Just get a good script writer. And they still have some pretty good composers to remaster the music.

I am Pingu's cousin, Pungu - Noot Noot!

Inertiacreep

@NotAceAttorney seeing as how they can't leave well enough alone, they would probably ruin the battle system, take an atrocious turn in design that's not based on the original Yoshitaka Amano work and implement various other stupid ideas.
If they could just take the original game and just make slight adjustments for the only things that were actually wrong with the game such as x-zone vanish, etc while creating the same world in 2018 graphics but with the same level design more or less and based on the original Yoshitaka Amano designs... then yea that would be amazing but never gonna happen.

When i wondered what the hell happened to the series, it all became evident to find out the direct correlation is the series creator stepped down after FF X.... now these new guys just don't even know what the hell they're doing.

I hope the FF7 remake is good.. i haven't looked at the progress in a long time but people were saying they ruined the battle system, in which case the game is going to suck.

Edited on by Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

Pungu

@Inertiacreep My opinion on the battle system, is that turn-based combat is outdated. FF7 is an action RPG now, allowing for more fluid gameplay. As long as the combat isn't as boring as XV, we'll be fine. If they make a more open world, action-based combat just makes more sense. Just take a look at DQ11, and how it insists on using turn-based, despite having a bigger world. The constant transitions into battle sequences is annoying.

You're right in that they wouldn't use the original FF6 artwork and try to "update" into a more anime look to appeal to the mainstream (example - Xenoblade 2, even though its a different dev).

Just another comment I want to make on post FFX, you might have also noticed the importance Square Enix places on graphics, starting with FFXIII. They made that game extremely linear, but compensated with graphics. Of course, the older games also had some of the best graphics of their time, but it wasn't the sole focus. Now it's all about that hair physics.

I am Pingu's cousin, Pungu - Noot Noot!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.