Forums

Topic: Error code 2137-7504

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

SmashBall35

So I was going to play Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity DLC missions, but when I enter into the game on my account it says that I can’t play the DLC. I looked up the support code which had to do with maintenance- but there’s nothing on the schedule for today. I’ve tried turning my switch off then back on and exiting out of my account but it hasn’t worked. I just checked the eShop and it said I have purchased it. ( It’s only my account that has the DLC on it) Any help is deeply appreciated!!

Also, Smash DLC still works on mine.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a...

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_statu...

“I paused my game to be here” -SmashBall35

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

XenoShaun

There seems to be an ongoing issue. I have the same error, though I can't play any game as all of a sudden it's asking whether I am allowed to play the software, which then leads to said error.

It's odd as this is my primary switch and hasn't asked that except on my secondary switch. Seems a bunch of 'is this network down' sites have recently had a spike in user reports but nothing from Nintendo themselves.

Edit: Additional info - It has me logged in on my account, like I can see friends online and such. I can also enter the eshop for about 30-45 seconds before the 'a server communication has occured try again later' kicks me out. It bounces between error code 2137-7504 and 2137-8028.

Have you had the other error code happen?

Edited on by XenoShaun

XenoShaun

Mr_Persona

I'm having same problems. Keeps checking if I can play ACNH and most times an error occurs and it's happening on my primary switch. Same with eshop

Edited on by Mr_Persona

Why have a signature

Switch Friend Code: SW-6554-0700-5327

SmashBall35

@XenoShaun

Ok. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Todays the first day I’ve had this issue and I haven’t had another error code. That’s weird, I haven’t tried going onto the eShop itself so I might have to do that or try other online games…

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

SmashBall35

@Mr_Persona

Ok. Is it online or physical?

Mr_Persona

@SmashBall35 its a digital copy

Why have a signature

Fizza

@Mr_Persona Maybe it's something to do with NSO since you get the DLC for free with the EP? That's of course assuming you got the DLC with NSO to begin with.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Fizza

@SmashBall35 @Mr_Persona I think I've discovered the issue:

I just had the eShop fail on me so I checked NinStatus like I always do when something like this happens to see what was up. This just so happened to be the first thing I saw when I went there.

Edited on by Fizza

Mr_Persona

@Fizza I actually don't have the EP. But my friend did tried downloading the dlc from my Nintendo account because he thought it was free without EP and it updated the game. Idk why he did that when I don't have EP. I actually think it started doing this checking the software after that happened.

Edited on by Mr_Persona

Why have a signature

Mr_Persona

@Fizza Ty

Why have a signature

NEStalgia

Yeah, the US status page says due to emergency maintenance all online services are down for switch. I just ran into it, it's been all day.

Interestingly Xbox stays says everything is running fine, but I can't get cloud games running either. Something tells me this is a larger Internet outage than just Nintendo and Xbox like happened with akamai last year. Websites seem fine though.

NEStalgia

SmashBall35

@Fizza

Ohhh. Thank you so much!! That makes sense. How long do you think it’ll be down?

@Mr_Persona

Ok. Same here

Fizza

@SmashBall35 It went down at 20:30 over here in Ireland so I'll check again in the morning to see if it's still gone.

SmashBall35

@Fizza

Ahh. Ok. Thanks!

SmashBall35

@Fizza

I checked my AOC this morning and it let me in without any issues so hopefully the issues been fixed.

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic